Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WILL THE NATIONS LONGEST LOSING STREAK STAY ALIVE
Bookmark and Share
MARSHALL77 Offline
1st String

I Root For: MARSHALL

NOT A DOUBT in the world, Central stumbles onto the field in Columbia South Carolina and doesnt miss a beat. YES sports fans THE NATIONS LONGEST LOSING STREAK WILL CONTINUE, with very little effort on South Carolinas part.
08-16-2005 06:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:

Now, why would a fan of a CUSA team want to degrade and ridecule a fellow CUSA program at this hour. Shouldn't we be trying to support of conference bretheren? Don't such attacks against a fellow member only serve to lessen the respect of the entire conference. Come on 77, we've got much bigger fish to fry. Now is not the time to snipe at UCF.
08-17-2005 10:41 AM
MARSHALL77 Offline
1st String

Are you kidding me, look Central came to the MAC making the statement that they and they alone would dethrone MARSHALL as the conference champion, East division champion as well as keep Marshall out of a bowl game, to date UCF has never defeated Marshall and best of all went 0-11 last season , add the last 4 games of the year before and that now makes the MOUTHES OF THE SOUTH 0-15 and holders of THE NATIONS LONGEST LOSING STREAK, couldnt happen to a better bunch of LOSERS

Man Im not the only one that rides these fools, most MARSHALL fans find Central as one big joke, running their mouths and then failing to produce totally. Now with a new coach , who isnt sure where he did what or if he did it at all but still managed to have it on his resume we will see just how much longer these guys can hold THE NATIONS LONGEST LOSING STREAK, my bet , the entire season or pretty close to it as they dont have Rice on the schedule 11 times or do they.
08-17-2005 08:37 PM
moloch_322 Offline
All American

I Root For: Hawt chix & UCF
Crappies

For your sake 77, marshall better live up to its "reputation" - as in beat UCF and get a bowl berth at seasons end - or you might have to go into exile.
08-17-2005 09:23 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

MARSHALL77 is to Marshall fans as Coleslaw pudding is to ECU fans.

Now, we need to make it...

MARSHALL77 is to CUSAbbs as Coleslaw pudding is to CUSAbbs.

:ecu: 05-mafia :ecu:
08-18-2005 12:39 PM
Advertisement

MARSHALL77 Offline
1st String

Never said that Marshall would get a bowl berth , all I have stated is that Central will keep THE NATIONS LONGEST LOSING STREAK well intact, as for Marshall , I have gone on record as stating that Marshall will be lucky to win more than 5 games this season, but of those 5 one will definitely be Central, we just have there number thats all. But as far as Marshall going to a bowl, I dont think its gonna happen this season, might be wrong (hopefully will be) considering it only takes 6 wins to do it , but realistically 6 may be pushing it a bit too far for this edition of The Herd, now 06 that should be much different , and thats when we will see the Marshall of 97-2002 again.
08-18-2005 06:39 PM
bignow Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I have never said this yet, but I believe one of UCF wins this year will be against Marshall. I think UCF has a shot to beat USF, Marshall, CU, Tulane, Louis-Laf, Houston and Rice. I would be shocked if we won all of those, but 3-4 is within reason this year. Next year, the Knights will be poised to win the East.
08-22-2005 02:12 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

Look, CUSA needs every one of you bastiges to go undefeated OOC. Marshall folks may or may not realize it, but they need UCF to get off the deck and make some noise. So does UAB, Memphis, USM, et. al.

So. Carolina is worse than bad, Spurrier or no. O'Leary has to get it done.
08-22-2005 03:29 PM
WhatsaGoldenKnight Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Wow MARSHALL77, did we get under your skin a little bit? :laugh:

Now quit acting like a putulant little schoolgirl with a skinned knee and support your conference.

You can always break out the smack the week before the game on 9/24, and I'll gladly smack you back.
08-22-2005 03:33 PM
Advertisement

MARSHALL77 Offline
1st String

Tell ya one place it wont happen, a week from this Thursday night in Columbia South Carolina, not on ESPN , Not with the GAMEDAY guys coming to town and not with the game on national TV, Carolina will win by at least 17 even with a new QB and system that THE SPUR has brought to town

By the way all student tickets are gone for this game, 11 days prior to the game there are no more student tickets available,had a 2 1/2 block long line 5 across for the last tickets today,you dont think these kids are jacked. It took one guy from the back of the line 3 1/2 hours to make it to the ladies handing out the tickets.

THE NATIONS LONGEST LOSING STREAK WILL CONTINUE, guaranteed.
08-22-2005 04:59 PM
uconnbaseball Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Divorce, Rivals
The Parliament Awards

You don't know much football do you? SMU is the joke of the USA, and that's in football.
08-22-2005 07:20 PM
MARSHALL77 Offline
1st String

uconnbaseball Wrote:You don't know much football do you?  SMU is the joke of the USA, and that's in football.
No kidding Uconn, regarding the SMU comment thought that went without saying, next time I will take the post down to a level where even you might understand it. and what are you doing here anyway, dont you have your own board to play on .
08-23-2005 06:23 AM
bignow Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Sounds like you guys have your own issues to worry about. UCF will be just fine. You better hope we beat USF the week before we play you guys. Otherwise, guess who could be the sacrifical lamb 9-24. You cannot honestly think that Marshall will be any better than UCF this year, could you??????

"Marshall only has three returning players. We have a new head coach, a new Qb, who we still have no clue who it will be, and we play our first game next Thursday. 8 New players on offense. 8 New players on defense. I don't think you guy's need to worry too much about Marshall this year. They may have to turn to the Fireman and Policeman teams to finish the season.

Carolinaherd, "
08-23-2005 08:00 AM
Advertisement

catdaddy_2402 Offline
I'm not an ACC cheerleader

I Root For: Clemson and ECU

Ya'll, if UCF were to pull the upset you'd be able to find Marshall 77 with the rest of the shamecock fans.....standing on the Gervais Street Bridge in Columbia about to jump into the Congaree River.

Gonna be funny watching the debacle that is year one of the latest legend in South Carowhina football history
08-23-2005 11:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MARSHALL77 Offline
1st String

I wont jump in the Congaree or the Broad River , not over something that Central would do, in all fairness a blind hog finds an acorn every so often as well , and freaky things do happen occasionally in sports.

As far as Carolina and SOS are concerned, guaranteed we will have the last laugh on all the naysayers. This is the beginning of something that is gonna surprise alot of people in college football. Dont let the fact that Lou didnt live up to expectations cloud your judgement when talking about Spurrier, two totally different people all together.

This place is jacked sky high for the season to begin, in the 14 years I have lived here its never been like this , regardless of what some may want to say when Holtz was hired.
08-26-2005 08:24 AM
MARSHALL77 Offline
1st String

3 hours to go
09-01-2005 02:25 PM
WhatsaGoldenKnight Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

2 hours 58 minutes to go
09-01-2005 03:36 PM
Advertisement

The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

I encourage everyone to ignore Marshall77.

I did, and it was a great decision.

He is by far the biggest idiot on this board.
09-01-2005 03:51 PM
catdaddy_2402 Offline
I'm not an ACC cheerleader

I Root For: Clemson and ECU

shamecock77 said
Quote:As far as Carolina and SOS are concerned, guaranteed we will have the last laugh on all the naysayers. This is the beginning of something that is gonna surprise alot of people in college football.

Where have I heard that before?
03-confused

shamecock77 said
Quote:Dont let the fact that Lou didnt live up to expectations cloud your judgement when talking about Spurrier, two totally different people all together.

Oh yeah...I have heard that EVERY SINGLE TIME South Carowhina has hired a new coach in my lifetime. "Don't let the fact that our previous coach sucked, and the coach before him sucked, and the coach before him sucked....this is different."
:rolleyes:

Quote:This place is jacked sky high for the season to begin, in the 14 years I have lived here its never been like this , regardless of what some may want to say when Holtz was hired.

Oh PUHLEAZE 03-puke When Louser was hired one would have thought it was the second coming of Christ in Cootlumbia. "In Lou We Trust" ring a bell? It's funny as hell how now all you shamecock losers are turning on the old wrinkle farm. This time lastyear he was the best coach in the history of college football. :rofl:
09-01-2005 04:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mike the Knight Offline
I Bleed Black & Gold

I Root For: UCF

only thing to say is...stellar performance 'Cocks...should be good enough to win 1 or 2 SEC games this year!! 03-puke
09-01-2005 11:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.