It is getting crazier on the fringe...
10-29-2015 12:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Fat Acceptance Frontier!
Feminists pushing for obesity acceptance......dat correlation yo.

[Image: feminism-girl-thin-fat.jpg]
10-29-2015 12:56 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Do you see many obese older people? I think they die or are holed up in their bed.
10-29-2015 01:11 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(10-29-2015 12:54 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  It is getting crazier by the minute...

slight fify to account for time purposes 03-wink

the mac-doo-doo line is stacking up as I pass by...fast food that costs the same as a buffet....the double tier system is the biggest cf of all....and they still sit in their cars pumping out to the flora....

I think missippy is the still the leader in fat arses..
10-29-2015 01:17 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Medical schools all over the country, nothing but a bunch of hate camps. 03-lol
10-29-2015 04:16 PM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
He touches on the real point of contention in the middle of his segment. Fat Acceptance is really code that guys should consider an obese women on the same level of attractiveness as someone like Kate Upton. Never mind the fact that there are lots on guys in this country that have no problem with fat chicks. They don't want those guys because in their damaged minds any guy who naturally finds them attractive is as equally damaged as they are. What they really want is the opportunity to get with the top level guys without having to put in any work.
10-30-2015 07:31 AM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(10-30-2015 07:31 AM)vandiver49 Wrote:  He touches on the real point of contention in the middle of his segment. Fat Acceptance is really code that guys should consider an obese women on the same level of attractiveness as someone like Kate Upton. Never mind the fact that there are lots on guys in this country that have no problem with fat chicks. They don't want those guys because in their damaged minds any guy who naturally finds them attractive is as equally damaged as they are. What they really want is the opportunity to get with the top level guys without having to put in any work.

LOL that will never happen.
10-30-2015 07:55 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(10-30-2015 07:55 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(10-30-2015 07:31 AM)vandiver49 Wrote:  He touches on the real point of contention in the middle of his segment. Fat Acceptance is really code that guys should consider an obese women on the same level of attractiveness as someone like Kate Upton. Never mind the fact that there are lots on guys in this country that have no problem with fat chicks. They don't want those guys because in their damaged minds any guy who naturally finds them attractive is as equally damaged as they are. What they really want is the opportunity to get with the top level guys without having to put in any work.

There's plenty of available black guys out there. Actually, using "available" as a modifier is redundant.
10-30-2015 07:59 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
Fat girls are for baseball players looking to break out of a batting slump.
10-30-2015 08:02 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
And there is an estimate that medical costs related to obesity will reach $344 billion by 2018.

Link
10-30-2015 08:03 AM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
I'd like to propose, as I think Carlin would himself if he were alive today, and expansion of his abortion doctrine.

Original Carlin: "You ever notice women totally opposed to abortion are women you wouldn't want to **** in the first place?"

Addendum: "You ever notice women most concerned with modern feminism are women you wouldn't want to **** in the first place?"
10-30-2015 08:05 AM
Advertisement

Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog

Yea the McFedora example summed it up nicely.
10-30-2015 08:40 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
Well, the white knights are after these types of girl.
10-30-2015 09:26 AM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
(10-30-2015 07:59 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  

There's plenty of available black guys out there. Actually, using "available" as a modifier is redundant.

Kinda funny, but there are a lot of white guys down with BBW's as well. Ask stinkfist and HoD, I'm sure they sees it, just like anyone would if you lived in the most overweight part of the country. And honestly I wouldn't have a problem with it if not for the fact that:

a) these fat women are ardent proponents of universal health care, making their health my concern
b) believe they are above having to 'slum it' with fat guys or perceived beta losers.
10-30-2015 09:43 AM
Hitch Offline
1st String

I Root For: Maryland
Plus or minus two, ones end up with ones, and tens end up with tens.
10-30-2015 11:30 AM
ODUgradstudent Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
(10-30-2015 08:05 AM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  I'd like to propose, as I think Carlin would himself if he were alive today, and expansion of his abortion doctrine.

Original Carlin: "You ever notice women totally opposed to abortion are women you wouldn't want to **** in the first place?"

Addendum: "You ever notice women most concerned with modern feminism are women you wouldn't want to **** in the first place?"

Joe Rogan and Dave Rubin were saying the exact same thing on Rogan's podcast the other day.

Then again, Dave Rubin doesn't **** girls anyway.
10-30-2015 11:40 AM
Advertisement

BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU

Donators
I'm good with some meat on the bones, but rolls and stuff are not cool. But yea, this fat acceptance thing is ****, I used to be just about 300 lbs, its not hard to lose weight.
10-30-2015 12:00 PM
shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

I Root For: Southern Miss
(10-30-2015 09:43 AM)vandiver49 Wrote:  
(10-30-2015 07:59 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  

Kinda funny, but there are a lot of white guys down with BBW's as well. Ask stinkfist and HoD, I'm sure they sees it, just like anyone would if you lived in the most overweight part of the country.

There are two primary reasons we are the fattest part of the country.

One, our cuisine doesn't GAF about carbs or fat count.

Many folks couldn't handle me saying the other reason, so I'll leave it up to folks' imaginations to guess it.
10-30-2015 12:06 PM
Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(10-30-2015 12:00 PM)BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:  I'm good with some meat on the bones, but rolls and stuff are not cool. But yea, this fat acceptance thing is ****, I used to be just about 300 lbs, its not hard to lose weight.

Right. It's hard to not be chubby sometimes, but if you got rolls stacked on top of rolls, that's not genetics.
10-30-2015 01:28 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
(10-30-2015 12:00 PM)BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:  I'm good with some meat on the bones, but rolls and stuff are not cool. But yea, this fat acceptance thing is ****, I used to be just about 300 lbs, its not hard to lose weight.

Lose weight?

TRIGGERED!
10-30-2015 09:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.