Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

And the walls, came tumbling down....
Bookmark and Share
Sherrill Says Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

and the walls, came tumbling tumbling...... And as Paul would say, "you know the rest of the story". Do you idiots really think you can run the table and win the SEC?

I can give you 4 reasons why you will not.....
1) Auburn,
2) LSU,
3) MSU
and 4) YOU SUCK!

You pathetic pukes had better wear some extra padding Saturday because the crash is going to be a hard one. I can only imagine how horrible you will be without Eli. I don't think your stellar defense (picture me laughing loudly now) is going to carry you. Have you thought about dropping back down to AA where it is okay to give up 700 yards in a game? Maybe you should.

Now, before you idiots come back and bash my namesake, ask yourselves one question? "Are you ready......to examine Sherrills record against Mississippi? I didn't think so. But just in case you are, it's 7 - 5.

Later you losers,
Sherrill Says 05-nono
11-05-2003 09:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

WizardRebel Offline
All American

I Root For: Ole Miss

Sherrill Says Wrote:and the walls, came tumbling tumbling...... And as Paul would say, "you know the rest of the story". Do you idiots really think you can run the table and win the SEC?

I can give you 4 reasons why you will not.....
1) Auburn,
2) LSU,
3) MSU
and 4) YOU SUCK!

You pathetic pukes had better wear some extra padding Saturday because the crash is going to be a hard one. I can only imagine how horrible you will be without Eli. I don't think your stellar defense (picture me laughing loudly now) is going to carry you. Have you thought about dropping back down to AA where it is okay to give up 700 yards in a game? Maybe you should.

Now, before you idiots come back and bash my namesake, ask yourselves one question? "Are you ready......to examine Sherrills record against Mississippi? I didn't think so. But just in case you are, it's 7 - 5.

Later you losers,
Sherrill Says 05-nono
Actually, thanks for the laugh. I needed it after a tough day. So let me get this straight puppy, if you don't mind me calling you that. You, a State fan, is on our board telling us that we SUCK? That's just plain comical. We may not win the west this season, but I can think of another team in Mississippi who definitely won't.

I'd have to say that you bringing up Jerkie's record against us is a pretty lame way to feel better about yourself, but to each his own.

No, our defense may not win the Auburn game for us, but they are ranked ahead of yours dips&$t. If you had beaten Auburn, you would be more warranted in talking trash here, but I don't think you want me to remind you of your score against them.

Oh yeah, and one other question...why will we be without Eli? Last I checked, he was still on the team and will be for the remainder of the season. That was the dumbest thing you possibly could have posted.

Run along little boy. We have better things to do.

WR
11-05-2003 09:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dorothy Parker Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Does anybody smell bovine excrement? I think Cheryl Says stepped in it on his way over heah.

You're right, Wiz; for a Cow Collich fan to tell us that we suck is just plain comical. 03-lol

What fresh cow sh!t is this?
11-05-2003 10:24 PM
Sherrill Says Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

First of all you backwoods, illiterate, no-mascot ****** when I made the comment about Eli I was referring to next season, when you will be in the western cellar to which you have become accustomed. Again, 7-5 or if you would like to look from the Mississippi side, 5-7.
And again, 7-5 is not bad, hell it's going to be your final record after you lose the last 3 and are passed over for a bowl by the real teams. Sure we are down, but only because of injuries. If all our pre-season starters were healthy, you would be sitting in our dust.
Don't make fun of our score against Auburn until after you have played them. I haven't been around in a while (due to travel), but who is this "dorothy" "B"? I'll let you guess what "B" stands for.

Sherrill Says
:mad:
11-05-2003 10:45 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Sherrill Says Wrote:First of all you backwoods, illiterate, no-mascot ****** when I made the comment about Eli I was referring to next season, when you will be in the western cellar to which you have become accustomed. Again, 7-5 or if you would like to look from the Mississippi side, 5-7.
And again, 7-5 is not bad, hell it's going to be your final record after you lose the last 3 and are passed over for a bowl by the real teams. Sure we are down, but only because of injuries. If all our pre-season starters were healthy, you would be sitting in our dust.
Don't make fun of our score against Auburn until after you have played them. I haven't been around in a while (due to travel), but who is this "dorothy" "B"? I'll let you guess what "B" stands for.

Sherrill Says
Boy, what a fan. 3 posts and ALL are on the Ole Miss board. Go away troll.
11-05-2003 10:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Sherrill Says Wrote:(picture me laughing loudly now)
Ok, I did, and my image of you laughing went something like this:
[Image: APBastardLaugh.gif]
11-05-2003 10:56 PM
Advertisement

WizardRebel Offline
All American

I Root For: Ole Miss

Sherrill Says Wrote:First of all you backwoods, illiterate, no-mascot ****** when I made the comment about Eli I was referring to next season, when you will be in the western cellar to which you have become accustomed. Again, 7-5 or if you would like to look from the Mississippi side, 5-7.

Sherrill Says
Oh, you were referring to NEXT YEAR when you were talking about Eli. Ah I see. Oh, but I'm sure you're used to talking about NEXT YEAR after the past two and a half years, eh? :D

Trust me, we're fine in the quarterback department for the post-Eli years. Oh, and you're talking about 7-5 being okay? Too bad State hasn't even done THAT lately.

Oh well fellow Reb fans, he may have us on something. I know that LSU, Auburn, Oregon and whoever else has taken them to the woodshed this season is thanking God that your pre-season starters weren't healthy. That made all the difference in the world.

Now run along and play in traffic.

WR
11-05-2003 10:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wryword Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

All right, Shitsays, enough is enough. While I know that you are incapable of basic decency since you are a cowman, you will not say such things to or about the ladies on this board. I keep in mind that you have no experience with ladies, only experience with bovines and their semi-human equivalent at State College. But you will restrict your comments to football, do you understand me? Do you understand English,or do I have to get a cow to moo this in your ear?

Now, as to your comments about Ole Miss football, we are and have been a far better school and team than your pathetic school. Don't believe it? Look at the records. And for a school that is going to go under the NCAA knife as yours is, you don't have a lot to be yammering about. We are going to kick your ****** come Thanksgiving, this year and next year too. You perverted punks, you kuntry bumpkins, you are a disgrace to college athletics and colleges generally. Your jerkie gave you pathetic creatures the best football years you will see in your lifetime. Get ready to go back to and remain in the role of the SEC easy win. You are used to it, though, aren't you? It is kinda like how you take advantage of cows.

Go lick a cow, dude. Go lick a pig. Go lick that poor dog you use as a mascot. But whatever you do, just go.
11-05-2003 11:01 PM
Dorothy Parker Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Thank you, Wry! :girl:
11-05-2003 11:06 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

People, one of the worst mistakes we can make is to make generalizations about MSU fans. People like MSUDawgs64 have class and we can't blanket them with the rantings of a raving lunatic.
11-05-2003 11:14 PM
Sherrill Says Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

The only place I am going is to celebrate after we ruin your season on Thanksgiving night. Your 5th loss will be a whipping like none you have seen in recent years. Do you not think Coach Sherrill has something "special" planned for you pathetic rebels? Sorry I stepped on your sisters toes. Being a rebel fan gives her an excuse for being stupid. As for yourself, I think it must have been genetic.
You offered to get a cow to moo in my ear.... apparently you must keep one close for comfort.

Sherrill Says 03-lol
11-05-2003 11:15 PM
Advertisement

Dorothy Parker Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

By the way, Wry, did you notice this troll referred to me as "Dorothy B.?" That speaks volumes. I guess his mama didn't teach him the alphabet. (That's "Mrs. Parker" to you, you gray-matter-challenged piece of protoplasm from Oktibbeha County.) "Oink, oink... "or was it "Moo?"

How dare he tromp his cow-sh!t laden boots onto this board and question my identity! I hope this cretin notices I am not speaking to him directly. But he probably won't "get" that, seein' as how he don't know his alphabet yet.
11-05-2003 11:16 PM
Sherrill Says Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

The "B" stood for "itch". But I'll gladly call you Mrs. "B" if you'd like. But I'm really not talking to you.
Sherrill Says :wave:
11-05-2003 11:24 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

....and his dumb*** has YET to post on his own board. True fan boy, true fan.
11-05-2003 11:32 PM
msudawgs64 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Miss. State

First off sherril says, our record has nothing to do with injuries, sorry man but I sure would love to use that excuse but we know it ain't true in the overall scheme of things. We have no depth on the defensive side of the ball, we are using mostly sophomores and freshmen with no experience, we are using or were using, Ron Cooper's real nice elaborate schemes that backfired in his damn face when it was determined that they were just a bit too advanced right now for the aforementioned sophomores and freshmen to handle on a game to game basis so we went simple and still we have a defense that has been ranked no higher than 110th in the country since, well game 1. We could not beat Houston and Tulane, hell even Oregon because we gave up a shitload of yards and in the Oregon and Houston game we spotted them 21 to 28 points before we even got out of the gate, ain't going to win many that way. We did have some key injuries in the past few games, i.e. vs Kentucky and Auburn but lets face reality here, we could not stop the run, we could not stop the pass, we could not stop the special teams and even worse, we could not do any of those either once SEC play started. Auburn put up over 400 yards RUSHING on us, that ain't injuries man. Second off as I told another so called State fan, learn some humility and some common sense, when you are 2-6 and possibly looking at ending the season with those only 2 wins, you might want to learn not to talk sh!t and especially on an Ole Miss board, hell basketball season is coming up soon, get ready. And lay off calling Dorothy the names man, hell at least show some class.

Oh and on a good note...Mississippi State freshman goalkeeper Luisa Marzotto, garnered the awards of SEC Freshman of the Year as well as First Team All-SEC in Women's Soccer.
11-06-2003 01:12 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

I will try to be as polite as you have been to him when a rogue, low-class Ole Miss fan comes to your board and talks the sheezy. :rolleyes:
11-06-2003 02:51 AM
Advertisement

msudawgs64 Offline
Special Teams

RebelKev Wrote:I will try to be as polite as you have been to him when a rogue, low-class Ole Miss fan comes to your board and talks the sheezy.  :rolleyes:
I have not seen very many on this board, a few who have tried to raise a ruckus, they have pretty much been ignored and dismissed by me. :D Well I hope that being polite helps, otherwise politeness towards him goes out the door, State fan or not. And what's been going on RebelKev?
11-06-2003 03:21 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

[quote="msudawgs64"] [quote="RebelKev"] I will try to be as polite as you have been to him when a rogue, low-class Ole Miss fan comes to your board and talks the sheezy.
11-06-2003 03:25 AM
msudawgs64 Offline
Special Teams

[quote="RebelKev"] [quote="msudawgs64"] [quote="RebelKev"] I will try to be as polite as you have been to him when a rogue, low-class Ole Miss fan comes to your board and talks the sheezy.
11-06-2003 03:44 AM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

msudawgs64 Wrote:I haven't either, hell they pretty much adopted me, like a lost bulldog pup.  :D  I do enjoy coming over and talking sports and whatnot with the Ole Miss fans here.
You mean you're not a Rebel fan, 64? I was wondering about your avatar being an MSU one. All this time I thought..... :rolleyes:

03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol

J/K, bro, I know you are a Bullie through and through. 03-wink And are welcome here anytime.
11-06-2003 03:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.