Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

NBA Playoffs
Bookmark and Share
Overrated Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
NBA Playoffs
Anybody care? Unfortunately I don't think they will be too exciting this year. The Warriors were probably going to roll anyway, but now that Dwight is hurt the Rockets are in even more trouble.

And I don't know what happened to the Hawks, but if they can't beat the Cavs without Love and (basically) Kyrie, I have no idea how they win this series (and even if they do, they are screwed in the Finals).

Which probably means the finals will be boring. But maybe we'll get to see Curry vs Lebron.

05-20-2015 11:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BigDawg Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
RE: NBA Playoffs
Warriors vs. Cavs would be an interesting series. Would be nice to see my Cavs finally bring a Championship to Cleveland, but God hates Cleveland so that probably won't happen.

05-21-2015 07:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JPBearcat3 Offline
we'll do the rest, boys

I Root For: #BearcatNation
If Cleveland makes the finals, I'll probably pay attention.

Just to hope that Curry hits a buzzer beating half court shot in Game 7 to win it.

05-21-2015 10:58 AM
bearcatmark Offline

I Root For: the Deliverator
Paying attention. The Warriors are great fun to watch, though I miss the Spurs. I think the Hawks also play a really fun brand of basketball. As much as a love Lebron I can't root for the Cavs and that fickle, nasty fanbase. Say the worst things possible about Lebron for four years and now have him back with a chance at a title. What an undeserving fanbase.

05-21-2015 11:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bearcatmill Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Watching. Warriors and Cavs are fun to watch. Curry is phenomenal. Cavs secondary players are really stepping up. Smith's 3 pt barrage was something to see last night. I too miss the Spurs. Last year their offense was polished and they played fundamentally sound bball. I cannot say the Cavs fanbase is any more "nasty" than other fanbases. Lots of other fanbases had the same vitriol against Lebron, especially Chicago and NY. Now you can add Miami to the list. You can call any fanbase fickle, when they are not winning, ie Heat, Lakers, Clippers, Warriors, ect.

05-21-2015 12:23 PM
glacier_dropsy Offline
1st String

I Root For: air joiner
Watched some of the game tonight. After Lebron split his head on the camera following a hard playoff foul, it became obvious that a Cleveland team that only goes 1 +6 deep is not going to be able to win this series unless the refs are more helpful than they were tonight. Golden State has a deep front court that can toe the line with hard fouls. Cleveland has no bench left and any ejection is a game ender.

06-11-2015 11:24 PM
Coopdaddy67 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ice cream

06-12-2015 08:23 AM
Advertisement

SeniorBearcat Offline
I can eat fifty eggs

I Root For: Binturongs

Donators
Rough game for Lebron.

- Flashes his package to a national audience.

- Hits his head on a camera and lost some expensive hair plugs

- Gets a couple kisses from people...
[Image: lemom.0.0.jpg]
[Image: CHRGZtzUEAA9wV8.jpg]

- Then the video footage shows up right before he hits the camera.

[Image: CHRC0jhWoAAvsOg.jpg]

06-12-2015 08:39 AM
glacier_dropsy Offline
1st String

I Root For: air joiner
If Jordan takes that legal foul in the playoffs, Grant or Rodman or Cartwright would make sure that the other team feels some thinly covered bone soon after.

This Cleveland team does not have that option, unless they bring in Perkins. That has to be demoralizing.

06-12-2015 09:25 AM
BearcatnKY Offline
Bearcat Baller

I Root For: UC luck, ONCE.
NBA Playoffs
It's Dellavad-ova

06-16-2015 10:46 PM
Advertisement

Coopdaddy67 Offline
Hall of Famer

Lebron sucks! Cleveland sucks! 02-13-banana

06-16-2015 11:32 PM
bearcatmark Offline

I Root For: the Deliverator
Lebron still the best player on earth, but good to see Cleveland still losing.

06-17-2015 08:39 AM
Coopdaddy67 Offline
Hall of Famer

The only good quality that Lebron possesses is that he recognizes and continually mentions the greatness of Oscar Robertson.

06-17-2015 09:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.