Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Will our stupid legislature affect recruiting?
Bookmark and Share
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UALR
It's difficult enough recruiting here, but when you add in our dumbasses at the state capitol, it might make a kid think twice about coming here. Most people know that Little Rock is different from most of the state, so it shouldn't create a problem. But things like this are just not good for our state's image. We've had to live down the school crisis during the Faubus years, and now we're right back in the think of it again.04-cheers
04-03-2015 11:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

insideualr Offline
Lord of the Trojans

Kids dont care about that imo.

Do you have an arena?

Can i play if i go there?

Can i win?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
04-04-2015 05:24 AM
outsideualr Offline
Hall of Famer

RE: Will our stupid legislature affect recruiting?
But maybe their parents do.
04-04-2015 08:27 AM
Advertisement

insideualr Offline
Lord of the Trojans

Parents tend to not care about bs.

Is it safe?

Can they learn?

Do the bulk of the people vote like i do? Not so much.

My kids have gone to school a complete mix of folks and now go to prvt school not because of beliefs but because of what i viewed as best for them.

At the end of the day parents are going to try to give there child the best chance for success.

Political football bs like these laws are just grandstands for the fools on both sides that need an issue of the day to keep their minds off of the endless wars and the lack of schools that produce a worker that can compete in the global job market.

Gets off of soapbox and goes back to enjoying hot springs where every day is vacation

.jpg  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428156274.474160.jpg (Size: 178.34 KB / Downloads: 8)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
04-04-2015 09:12 AM
hb8 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: stAte
As a stAte fan I do not believe the grandstanding on both sides of that debate will have any impact on our recruiting in any sport. Like all schools our recruiting will be driven by the efforts and effectiveness of our various coaches; our campus; facilities; fan support; perceived success and perceived playing time.

Most recruits and their families won't know about this nonsense or see how it impacts them.

Our recruiting will succeed or fail on its own merits. Some with you guys.
04-04-2015 09:58 AM
DollarBill Offline
1st String

I Root For: Trojans
I have not been paying attention to the Legislature lately. Apparently I have missed something important. Exactly what has the Legislature done that would be harmful to recruiting for UALR??
04-04-2015 10:45 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.