UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Pat Forde on William Lee
WesternBlazer Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
Pat Forde on William Lee
Pat Forde ‏@YahooForde 4h4 hours ago
If I had to choose which 6-9 freshman forward I'd like to buy stock in, between UCLA's Loony and UAB's Lee, I think I'd take Lee.
03-21-2015 05:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
RE: Pat Forde on William Lee
I'm sure the bag men for many power 5 teams are trying to figure out who Lee's influences are right now.
03-21-2015 05:46 PM
Shrack Offline
All American

I've already seen multiple posts from Auburn and Alabama fans about how they're going to pick up Lee and Mehinti from us within the next 12 months lol.
03-21-2015 06:22 PM
blazers9911 Online
Hall of Famer

Survivor Runner-up
I'm worried as hell about this offseason for a number of reasons. I hope our guys are close enough that they can avoid all the outside ****.
03-21-2015 07:22 PM
sadolakced Offline
Special Teams

I hope these guys feel there's something special here. They're all returning next year, so my suspicion is they'll stay unless haase goes. Otherwise whoever leaves would be abandoning the others.
03-21-2015 07:27 PM
UABallin Offline
Bench Warmer

I think if anybody leaves it will be because of playing time or if our head coach leaves.
03-21-2015 07:44 PM
Advertisement

Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(03-21-2015 06:22 PM)Shrack Wrote:  I've already seen multiple posts from Auburn and Alabama fans about how they're going to pick up Lee and Mehinti from us within the next 12 months lol.

Well, it's been firmly established that they're not very bright.
03-21-2015 07:48 PM
kdblazer Offline
All American

(03-21-2015 07:22 PM)blazers9911 Wrote:  I'm worried as hell about this offseason for a number of reasons. I hope our guys are close enough that they can avoid all the outside ****.

These kids aren't going to miss a year of eligibility just to transfer to play Tuscaloosa or Auburn.....come on now!
03-21-2015 08:02 PM
blazers9911 Online
Hall of Famer

Survivor Runner-up
(03-21-2015 08:02 PM)kdblazer Wrote:  
(03-21-2015 07:22 PM)blazers9911 Wrote:  I'm worried as hell about this offseason for a number of reasons. I hope our guys are close enough that they can avoid all the outside ****.

These kids aren't going to miss a year of eligibility just to transfer to play Tuscaloosa or Auburn.....come on now!

Lee can play anywhere. Mehinti can play a lot of places. Cokley probably has options. Here is my order of faith in players staying

Brown
Norton
All questions
03-21-2015 09:46 PM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(03-21-2015 09:46 PM)blazers9911 Wrote:  
(03-21-2015 08:02 PM)kdblazer Wrote:  

Lee can play anywhere. Mehinti can play a lot of places. Cokley probably has options. Here is my order of faith in players staying

Brown
Norton
All questions

I don't believe Madison would leave.
03-21-2015 09:49 PM
Pony94 Offline

I Root For: SMU
Pat Forde on William Lee
It's real - Pitino Jr is doing his best to convince Nic Moore to transfer to Minnesota
03-21-2015 09:56 PM
Advertisement

blazed247 Offline
2nd String

Pat Forde on William Lee
I think they all stay. If anyone leaves it's Sullivan or Calhoun
03-21-2015 09:56 PM
UAB Band Dad Offline
Occasionally Reasonable

I Root For: A Free UAB!
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
I think they stay unless Haase leaves. If that happens we're F'd.
03-21-2015 11:35 PM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

(03-21-2015 11:35 PM)UAB Band Dad Wrote:  I think they stay unless Haase leaves. If that happens we're F'd.

And all the football first supporters will rejoice as a prophesy if fulfilled.
03-21-2015 11:40 PM
UAB Band Dad Offline
Occasionally Reasonable

And when the bastards kill our athletic department altogether you'll blame people who fought for football.

We're fighting for a helluva lot more than football. We don't know where the next blow will land, and we have no reason to be optimistic. So go ahead, be all happy that they just spiked football and that basketball landed in a marginally better conference, as the rest of the athletic department sees its coaches and players leave for a more appropriate place. It's all good, cuz basketball made the MWC.
03-22-2015 01:07 AM
blazers9911 Online
Hall of Famer

Survivor Runner-up
(03-21-2015 11:35 PM)UAB Band Dad Wrote:  I think they stay unless Haase leaves. If that happens we're F'd.

Haase can't coach anyway, right? Those folks have gotten awfully quiet.
03-22-2015 01:11 AM
Advertisement

UAB Band Dad Offline
Occasionally Reasonable

Yeah, I think that one's DOA.
03-22-2015 01:12 AM
BlazintheATL Offline
All American

(03-22-2015 01:07 AM)UAB Band Dad Wrote:  And when the bastards kill our athletic department altogether you'll blame people who fought for football.

We're fighting for a helluva lot more than football. We don't know where the next blow will land, and we have no reason to be optimistic. So go ahead, be all happy that they just spiked football and that basketball landed in a marginally better conference, as the rest of the athletic department sees its coaches and players leave for a more appropriate place. It's all good, cuz basketball made the MWC.

I really don't understand what you guys aim is. It's like you want to see the entire athletics program collapse, for what?
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2015 01:30 AM by BlazintheATL.)
03-22-2015 01:25 AM
BamaScorpio69 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Non-AQs
(03-22-2015 01:25 AM)BlazintheATL Wrote:  
(03-22-2015 01:07 AM)UAB Band Dad Wrote:  And when the bastards kill our athletic department altogether you'll blame people who fought for football.

I really don't understand what you guys aim is. It's like you want to see the entire athletics program collapse, for what?

There are many things that some of us said over the last two years that has come to fruition now and I will just leave it at that.
03-22-2015 01:39 AM
BlazintheATL Offline
All American

(03-22-2015 01:39 AM)BamaScorpio69 Wrote:  
(03-22-2015 01:25 AM)BlazintheATL Wrote:  

There are many things that some of us said over the last two years that has come to fruition now and I will just leave it at that.

Yeah. They killed a football program that never was and was never going to be adequately supported. Shocker!
03-22-2015 01:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.