Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

2016 Recruiting!!!
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
2016 Recruiting!!!
We got a committment from Calab Grant, we stayed on him even after he went to EMCC....We are also recruiting Sam Letton TE who staff really likes, and has HIGH interest in Memphis....As well as LB Tyrone Hopper from Roswell who we lead for as of now.....we are really going after WR Ikenna Okeke from Smyrna....and we Are really getting after Keenan Murphy right now too....and Ricky Hunley and Coach Cornelsen are going after Rakavian Poydras pretty hard for 2016....Stay Tuned...That class should be a great one to come.....University of Memphis, Delta's Team....University of Memphis, West Tn's Team....The World Is Ours Memphis....
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 11:20 PM by tigerscane.)
02-04-2015 11:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

RE: 2016 Recruiting!!!
Also Michael Perry of Whitehaven is a Heavy lean to Ole Miss right now, might even say a Ole Miss Silent for Michael Perry as of right now....But our staff is already out in front for the 2016 class....The World Is Ours Memphis...
02-04-2015 11:24 PM
bluebacker Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Close Games

Donators
Another 7+ win season with a bowl game and I think more and more of the local talent will be saying yes to the Tigers.
02-04-2015 11:28 PM
Advertisement

JRR_IV Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Tim Hart? Would be great to start getting best talent from Memphis.
02-04-2015 11:28 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

well we have Coach Dickey and Coach Scott on Tim Hart, but as of now he is 50/50 on Ole Miss and Tennessee....If i had to say right now then i think he would say Ole Miss, but we got a year to go Recruit these guys....Back to Business....The World Is Ours Memphis....
02-04-2015 11:37 PM
Advertisement

Ramen_Tiger Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis
What the hell is up with this fascination with Ole Miss?
02-04-2015 11:40 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Coach there likes and good friends with Coach Freeze for starters....But SEC allure, still close to home, and they did have a really good season....Like i said as of Right now Michael Perry is a heavy Ole Miss Lean, and Tim Hart at MUS is 50/50 on Ole Miss/ Tennessee, But we have a another whole year to go and we are in on Rakavian Poydras, Sam Letton, and Tyrone Hopper pretty hard right now, and As i said got the Committment from Caleb Grant who i said we were still in good with and in on while he was at EMCC and mentioned that when told you guys about the Championship game between IWCC with Edwards vs EMCC with Grant....We are gonna be good for 2016 bank on it....University of Memphis, Delta's Team....University of Memphis, West Tn's Team....The World Is Ours Memphis....
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 11:51 PM by tigerscane.)
02-04-2015 11:50 PM
Advertisement

hartless Offline
All American

I Root For: TIGERS
(02-04-2015 11:28 PM)JRR_IV Wrote:  Tim Hart? Would be great to start getting best talent from Memphis.
I agree 03-wink
02-04-2015 11:58 PM
michaelf Offline
1st String

I Root For: The U of M
(02-04-2015 11:20 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  We got a committment from Calab Grant, we stayed on him even after he went to EMCC....We are also recruiting Sam Letton TE who staff really likes, and has HIGH interest in Memphis....As well as LB Tyrone Hopper from Roswell who we lead for as of now.....we are really going after WR Ikenna Okeke from Smyrna....and we Are really getting after Keenan Murphy right now too....and Ricky Hunley and Coach Cornelsen are going after Rakavian Poydras pretty hard for 2016....Stay Tuned...That class should be a great one to come.....University of Memphis, Delta's Team....University of Memphis, West Tn's Team....The World Is Ours Memphis....

I'm glad the staff is finally getting up here in Middle Tennessee, Rutherford County is a hotbed for football , with schools like Blackman, Siegel, Riverdale, and Oakland.
02-05-2015 08:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Staff is recruiting Delvin Bennett out of Beaumont....He is a WR/Safety and staff is on him pretty hard....Like i siad 2016 is gonna be another great class....The World Is Ours Memphis....
02-05-2015 09:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.