Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Western Michigan
Bookmark and Share
Ericleeschroeder Offline
2nd String

I Root For: NIU Huskies
Western Michigan
Couldn't look any more dominant today. I know it's only the Emus but we certainly didn't destroy them. Not to overlook Ohio U but I am really worried about this WMU game. When the whole row the boat thing started I never imagined anything other than a pathetic John boat. Unfortunately for the huskies it looks to be a much larger vessel.
11-15-2014 04:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Big_Man Offline
Destroyer

I Root For: Chicago
RE: Western Michigan
I just pooped my pants!
11-15-2014 04:29 PM
The Frisky Biscuit Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Death
I'm typing up a letter of forfeiture as we speak. I'll make sure to pass it around before I send it.
11-15-2014 04:36 PM
DogPoundNorth Offline
Coach Carey Loves His Wife

I Root For: NIU
Obviously a impressive game by WMU. But it was against a bad team. The broncos are talented and fast. But they also haven't played a big game in years. If it comes down to NIU vs WMU for the West we'll see how they respond. Their only other chances to make a statement this year was against Purdue (they lost), and Toledo (they lost). So we'll see what happens when everything is on the line (hopefully) and they are playing a talented team.
11-15-2014 04:41 PM
The Frisky Biscuit Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Death
"Dear PJ BoatRowers;

Please take it easy on our Huskies. We were friends once....Please don't forget that when you have a chance to score in quadruple digits in this game.

Sincerely Yours,

The Breakfast Club."
11-15-2014 04:47 PM
toddjnsn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU, MAC
Quote:Unfortunately for the huskies it looks to be a much larger vessel.

That's what She said.
11-15-2014 04:57 PM
Advertisement

huskiehog64 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
No doubt WMU is a talented team, but EMU always mails it in this time of year...

Beat ohio!

04-cheers
11-15-2014 06:34 PM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
(11-15-2014 04:41 PM)DogPoundNorth Wrote:  Obviously a impressive game by WMU. But it was against a bad team. The broncos are talented and fast. But they also haven't played a big game in years. If it comes down to NIU vs WMU for the West we'll see how they respond. Their only other chances to make a statement this year was against Purdue (they lost), and Toledo (they lost). So we'll see what happens when everything is on the line (hopefully) and they are playing a talented team.

So smoking BG at BG was not a statement win? They're the defending champs and heading to the MACC game. The score was 26-14, but with one minute left Franklin was heading into the end zone, and he took a knee to run the clock out. It was never even a close game.

But I agree, in a tight game I'd give you guys an edge simply based on experience alone.
11-15-2014 07:34 PM
DogPoundNorth Offline

(11-15-2014 07:34 PM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  
(11-15-2014 04:41 PM)DogPoundNorth Wrote:  Obviously a impressive game by WMU. But it was against a bad team. The broncos are talented and fast. But they also haven't played a big game in years. If it comes down to NIU vs WMU for the West we'll see how they respond. Their only other chances to make a statement this year was against Purdue (they lost), and Toledo (they lost). So we'll see what happens when everything is on the line (hopefully) and they are playing a talented team.

So smoking BG at BG was not a statement win? They're the defending champs and heading to the MACC game. The score was 26-14, but with one minute left Franklin was heading into the end zone, and he took a knee to run the clock out. It was never even a close game.

But I agree, in a tight game I'd give you guys an edge simply based on experience alone.

No, that's not a statement win.
11-15-2014 07:36 PM
New School Bronco Offline
1st String

I Root For: WMU
Row The Boat is not a funny joke anymore!
11-15-2014 07:52 PM
Who You Crappin'? Offline
1st String

(11-15-2014 07:52 PM)New School Bronco Wrote:  Row The Boat is not a funny joke anymore!

It will always be a joke. Even when you're successful I will always have PJ on YouTube to watch for a good laugh.
11-15-2014 08:03 PM
Advertisement

toddjnsn Offline
Hall of Famer

Quote:It will always be a joke. Even when you're successful I will always have PJ on YouTube to watch for a good laugh.

If/when we beat you to end the regular season, I don't think laughing will be your reaction. More like smashing your monitor with a sledge-hammer. :)

If we beat @CMU (which I get lambasted for saying it's a 45% chance) -- NIU should be very afraid...
11-15-2014 08:12 PM
MileHighHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
(11-15-2014 08:12 PM)toddjnsn Wrote:  
Quote:It will always be a joke. Even when you're successful I will always have PJ on YouTube to watch for a good laugh.

If/when we beat you to end the regular season, I don't think laughing will be your reaction. More like smashing your monitor with a sledge-hammer. :)

If we beat @CMU (which I get lambasted for saying it's a 45% chance) -- NIU should be very afraid...

NIU very very afraid.......? Todd, knock this crap off. Either team can win that game, but you actually think NIU would be afraid? Jesus.....

PJ is a Huskie, but when we sent him to help out WMU, you guys F'ed him all up. Got him dancing, rowing, more rowing, playing Pokemon in the meeting rooms. I blame WMU, you guys are not a good influence. 03-nutkick
11-15-2014 08:18 PM
DogPoundNorth Offline

The only reason WMU is successful is because of an NIU education. Don't forget that.
11-15-2014 08:19 PM
MileHighHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
(11-15-2014 08:19 PM)DogPoundNorth Wrote:  

The only reason WMU is successful is because of an NIU education. Don't forget that.

Damn Straight.... Now they got him dancing like a clown....
11-15-2014 08:22 PM
toddjnsn Offline
Hall of Famer

Quote:NIU very very afraid.......? Todd, knock this crap off. Either team can win that game, but you actually think NIU would be afraid? Jesus.....

In better terms -- if WMU beats @CMU (we Rarely WIN there) -- expect a more difficult team to face than previously expected.

Quote:PJ is a Huskie, but when we sent him to help out WMU, you guys F'ed him all up. Got him dancing, rowing, more rowing, playing Pokemon in the meeting rooms. I blame WMU, you guys are not a good influence.

Yes of course... he was a quiet, super-polite, extremely soft-spoken lad who would sit in the back of the classroom with huge shyness until WMU brought him into the world of dance & row-boating. :)
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2014 01:45 PM by toddjnsn.)
11-15-2014 08:23 PM
Advertisement

MileHighHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
(11-15-2014 08:23 PM)toddjnsn Wrote:  
Quote:NIU very very afraid.......? Todd, knock this crap off. Either team can win that game, but you actually think NIU would be afraid? Jesus.....

In better terms -- if WMU beats @CMU (we rarely lose there) -- expect a more difficult team to face than previously expected.

Quote:PJ is a Huskie, but when we sent him to help out WMU, you guys F'ed him all up. Got him dancing, rowing, more rowing, playing Pokemon in the meeting rooms. I blame WMU, you guys are not a good influence.

Yes of course... he was a quiet, super-polite, extremely soft-spoken lad who would sit in the back of the classroom with huge shyness until WMU brought him into the world of dance & row-boating. :)
No, he used to score TD's, beating ELITE teams in the ACC and SEC. Now you bastards have him dressing in skirts and dancing on UTube... Rowing a freaking boat, and doing gang-dome style. WMU is improved, but talk to us about how good you are after years of winning.... I give the Huskies 50% chance of winning, and 0% chance of dancing to Row Row Row your boat.... You want to know how I know you are gay? 03-puke
11-15-2014 08:30 PM
DogPoundNorth Offline

If WMU beats NIU it's the biggest win of their season if not the last 5 years of their program. If NIU wins it's just another day at the office.
11-15-2014 08:33 PM
seeds99 Offline
1st String

NIU is shaking in their little space boots. You do realize a lot of these players played FSU in the orange bowl and have beaten the PIG10 3 games in a row. They will never be afraid of WMU and no MAC team should ever be afraid of their opponent. I just hope they don't take WMU lightly as they aren't the cellar dwellers of years past and much improved. No doubt NIU has to play a good game to win.
11-15-2014 09:00 PM
Skinut Offline
1st String

(11-15-2014 08:33 PM)DogPoundNorth Wrote:  If WMU beats NIU it's the biggest win of their season if not the last 5 years of their program. If NIU wins it's just another day at the office.

Well then, let's just make it another day at work. We'll come in late, knock off early and take a long lunch all while doing what we need to do.
11-15-2014 09:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.