Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

A bad official recruiting visit
gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
A bad official recruiting visit
??????

Per Twitter.

Antoine Pittman from near by David Browns old stopping ground is visiting Wisconsin Green Bay. A very solid 6'2 190 lb 2G.

Read his tweets from yesterday (regarding his visit?) and compare to last weeks visit to Neveda on of his final four (or three if his recent tweets are re UWGB).

Social media. Shows all the warts.

https://twitter.com/Antoine_Pittman

NIU is still in the hunt though they just lost their #1 perimeter recruit last night.
https://twitter.com/TrevorStumpe
09-13-2014 08:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EA3 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU
RE: A bad official recruiting visit
Careful, some people will call you a stalker and gossip girl for checking out social media.

But yeah, that doesn't sound like a very good visit.
09-13-2014 09:15 AM
gobaseline Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(09-13-2014 09:15 AM)EA3 Wrote:  Careful, some people will call you a stalker and gossip girl for checking out social media.

I havent contacted nor have had any other than Stumpe who I know. Saw him Tuesday at his Grandfathers wake. Other than that it's public information.
09-13-2014 09:25 AM
EA3 Offline
Heisman

(09-13-2014 09:25 AM)gobaseline Wrote:  
(09-13-2014 09:15 AM)EA3 Wrote:  Careful, some people will call you a stalker and gossip girl for checking out social media.

I havent contacted nor have had any other than Stumpe who I know. Saw him Tuesday at his Grandfathers wake. Other than that it's public information.

I agree with you.
09-13-2014 09:43 AM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

I Root For: 9 wins ASAP!!

Big distinction. GBL also doesn't try to pass himself as an all knowing (gossip based) insider due to his social media stalking like you did.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2014 10:21 AM by DesertBronco.)
09-13-2014 10:20 AM
EA3 Offline
Heisman

(09-13-2014 10:20 AM)DesertBronco Wrote:  

Big distinction. GBL also doesn't try to pass himself as an all knowing (gossip based) insider due to his social media stalking like you did.

Oh I get it....those that find themselves in a pissing match with you are passing themselves off as all knowing and gossip based. But someone who stays away from your BS, like gbl, is completely different.

Cool...I'm glad you made the distinction and everyone can keep your rules straight.

"like you did" ???? Did you bump your head or take in too much second hand weed smoke in Colorado? Or are you throwing out the multi id accusation that you are famous for? Cuz I'm 100% positive I haven't done any of that.
09-13-2014 10:53 AM
Advertisement

ghost bronco Offline
Banned

Whats ironic is that I've had one interaction with the poster in question and he was using a different ID. Ever since then he's been accusing me of being an ID for someone else. I don't even understand the motivation for that. This is anonymous anyway. Why would someone use multiple IDs? Much less incessantly accuse anyone else of it.

In terms of the OP I tend to think its a bad sign regardless of where a kid signs if he is acting like a drama queen on his free recruiting weekend. Might be an indication of an entitled attitude which can just poison a program. I say pass.
09-13-2014 11:25 AM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

(09-13-2014 11:25 AM)ghost bronco Wrote:  Whats ironic is that I've had one interaction with the poster in question and he was using a different ID. Ever since then he's been accusing me of being an ID for someone else. I don't even understand the motivation for that. This is anonymous anyway. Why would someone use multiple IDs? Much less incessantly accuse anyone else of it.

In terms of the OP I tend to think its a bad sign regardless of where a kid signs if he is acting like a drama queen on his free recruiting weekend. Might be an indication of an entitled attitude which can just poison a program. I say pass.

You can't hide that bridge club style of reasoning behind different ID's. The 03-weeping gives you away each time.
09-13-2014 12:08 PM
ghost bronco Offline
Banned

Yeah I don't know what that means or what inspired your interest in me. Seemingly a guy who posts as much as you do and so aggressively at people you don't like would also be witty. You just seem dull and angry.
09-13-2014 12:56 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

(09-13-2014 12:56 PM)ghost bronco Wrote:  Yeah I don't know what that means or what inspired your interest in me. Seemingly a guy who posts as much as you do and so aggressively at people you don't like would also be witty. You just seem dull and angry.

That's all subjective, but thanks for sharing your opinion of my posts.

While we're at it, you come across as an angry b!tch.
09-13-2014 01:08 PM
ghost bronco Offline
Banned

Did you come to that conclusion following me around this board yelling at me for posting? You've probably broken some things in the basement nest you post from more than once seeing someone dare challenge your domination of this board.
09-13-2014 01:10 PM
Advertisement

DesertBronco Offline
Banned

Quote:Did you come to that conclusion following me around this board yelling at me for posting?

Who follows whom?! 03-lmfao

No, I came to the conclusion from the 03-weeping in almost every one of your posts.
09-13-2014 01:21 PM
ghost bronco Offline
Banned

I believe you might be actually crying now you wimp.

Why don't you try not following me around and see how much we interact?
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2014 01:30 PM by ghost bronco.)
09-13-2014 01:29 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

(09-13-2014 01:29 PM)ghost bronco Wrote:  I believe you might be actually crying now you wimp.

Why don't you try not following me around and see how much we interact?

LOL. I posted here before you did, bozo!! 03-lmfao
09-13-2014 01:32 PM
ghost bronco Offline
Banned

And with more frequency and use of smily faces. But that doesn't give you the special right to try and drive me off here and play the victim. I asked you to PM me your issues you just decided instead to follow me around. I gather you just like to play games but seriously stop following me around harassing me in every thread. You're not insightful, or funny and whatever your issue is still eludes me.
09-13-2014 01:38 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

Again ghost, you can look at all of your posts, 80 percent are you just trolling me and looking for an argument. I appreciate the attention, but your reasoning is a little flawed if you think I'm 'following' you around, quite the opposite.

Keep em coming!!!
09-13-2014 01:40 PM
Advertisement

ghost bronco Offline
Banned

Wow. Is this guy for real? Who is this dense?

"Keep em coming!!"

I thought you were the aggrieved party here? Why do you want to argue so badly that I want to argue with you?
09-13-2014 01:47 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

(09-13-2014 01:47 PM)ghost bronco Wrote:  Wow. Is this guy for real? Who is this dense?

"Keep em coming!!"

Your lame attempts at trolling me are quite humorous, you must have been pretty upset to keep trying so hard. I'm picturing the little kid leaning into a straightarm here!

Quote:I thought you were the aggrieved party here? Why do you want to argue so badly that I want to argue with you?

Aggrieved party? 03-melodramatic Wow, that's taking things a LITTLE to seriously here. Explains a lot. Definitely a teenage girl.
09-13-2014 01:56 PM
ghost bronco Offline
Banned

Is it difficult for you to type with one hand or have you mastered that skill by now?
09-13-2014 01:59 PM
Hiller4Hyz09 Offline
Bronco Addict

Is BroncoPhilly one of these posters? If so, come back with your quarter horse!! We've sucked since you left!
09-13-2014 02:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.