Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

I'm expecting at least 8-4 this season...
Bookmark and Share
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
I'm expecting at least 8-4 this season...
...if not better. I think Chryst has changed the culture of the team plus also improved the physical talent of the team. This will be Chryst's breakout year IMHO. I see a different team in both demeanor and talent than what we saw with DW and TG. We'll see, but I'm excited to see the season unfold.

Biggest concern is the lack of DE depth. Bold prediction: Conner switches to DE full time for at least the 4th game of the season 'til the end. Whether that switch becomes permanent will remain to be seen, but I think the stable of RB's will become James, Ollison, Ibriham and Bennett. I think none of the true freshmen RB's redshirt, and Conner goes to where he was originally planned to go - defense.
08-24-2014 08:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Hokie Mark Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: VT, ACC teams
RE: I'm expecting at least 8-4 this season...
I tend to agree. To get to 8 wins, Pitt needs to win games in which they'll be favored. The toughest games should be
@BC, Iowa, VT, GT, @UNC, Syracuse, @Miami. The Panthers would need to win 3 of those (I don't think you'll lose to Duke or Virginia).
08-24-2014 04:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
Great job today!04-cheers
08-30-2014 02:23 PM
Advertisement

ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
Man after this weekend I think we can get to 9 wins... I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but that ass kicking was diabolical.
09-02-2014 07:25 PM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
Nine would be great, 10 even better. As of now, I'll stick to 8 being what I think will be their minimum win level this season. Hopefully the injuries to Clemmings and Rowell are minimal, though I think Rowell is done for the year.
09-06-2014 07:03 AM
Shannon Panther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Pitt

Donators
Rowell done is confirmed. Clemmons is good for this week.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
09-08-2014 03:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.