Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

So here we go with the liberals and the illegal immigrants
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
So here we go with the liberals and the illegal immigrants
giving us stories about how we are all immigrants and how these children will become patriotic Americans that help propel this country back to greatness.
06-23-2014 07:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TStatebobcat Offline
2nd String

I Root For: TxSt
RE: So here we go with the liberals and the illegal immigrants
(06-23-2014 07:24 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  giving us stories about how we are all immigrants and how these children will become patriotic Americans that help propel this country back to greatness.

You yourself have a lot of false assumptions. You call people born on US soil illegals, make blanket statements that all illegals are automatically receiving food stamps and welfare, and that they all secretly sneaking into voting stations to get democrats into office. The paranoia and sheer ignorance is almost dumbfounding.

For the record I don't consider myself a liberal. I think abortion is an abomination, I support the right for people to own whatever kind of gun their heart desires and I accept the fact that government spending is out of control. As far as gay issues are concerned I'm a live and let live kind of guy. If Gays want to get stuck with the ball and chain called marriage, so be it, those fools don't how good they have it.
06-23-2014 08:10 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-23-2014 08:10 PM)TStatebobcat Wrote:  
(06-23-2014 07:24 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  giving us stories about how we are all immigrants and how these children will become patriotic Americans that help propel this country back to greatness.

You yourself have a lot of false assumptions. You call people born on US soil illegals, make blanket statements that all illegals are automatically receiving food stamps and welfare, and that they all secretly sneaking into voting stations to get democrats into office. The paranoia and sheer ignorance is almost dumbfounding.

For the record I don't consider myself a liberal. I think abortion is an abomination, I support the right for people to own whatever kind of gun their heart desires and I accept the fact that government spending is out of control. As far as gay issues are concerned I'm a live and let live kind of guy. If Gays want to get stuck with the ball and chain called marriage, so be it, those fools don't how good they have it.

You are severely confused on the issue. No offense.
06-23-2014 08:13 PM
TStatebobcat Offline
2nd String

(06-23-2014 08:13 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

none taken. However please enlighten me.
06-23-2014 08:17 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(06-23-2014 08:10 PM)TStatebobcat Wrote:  You yourself have a lot of false assumptions. You call people born on US soil illegals, make blanket statements that all illegals are automatically receiving food stamps and welfare, and that they all secretly sneaking into voting stations to get democrats into office. The paranoia and sheer ignorance is almost dumbfounding.

No matter how you look at it, if an illegal comes to this country and earns a dollar that's a dollar an American isn't making. If that illegal sends $.50 home to papi, that's $.50 our of our economy. A great many illegals work under the table and don't pay taxes yet use public services that taxes pay for. We won't even talk about how much they cost us in crimes, court cases, and prison time.
06-23-2014 08:18 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-23-2014 08:17 PM)TStatebobcat Wrote:  

Please stay on the topic at hand.

Liberals are doing exactly what we all expected them to do. They want to grant all these people citizenship using emotional and false statements to push there very predictable agenda.
06-23-2014 08:20 PM
Advertisement

TStatebobcat Offline
2nd String

(06-23-2014 08:18 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(06-23-2014 08:10 PM)TStatebobcat Wrote:  You yourself have a lot of false assumptions. You call people born on US soil illegals, make blanket statements that all illegals are automatically receiving food stamps and welfare, and that they all secretly sneaking into voting stations to get democrats into office. The paranoia and sheer ignorance is almost dumbfounding.

No matter how you look at it, if an illegal comes to this country and earns a dollar that's a dollar an American isn't making. If that illegal sends $.50 home to papi, that's $.50 our of our economy. A great many illegals work under the table and don't pay taxes yet use public services that taxes pay for. We won't even talk about how much they cost us in crimes, court cases, and prison time.

I don't disagree with you in anyway. There are laws currently in place that should take care of this problem. However you have to address the fact that entire industries would collapse without illegal labor.
06-23-2014 08:34 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(06-23-2014 08:34 PM)TStatebobcat Wrote:  

I don't disagree with you in anyway. There are laws currently in place that should take care of this problem. However you have to address the fact that entire industries would collapse without illegal labor.

There are temporary work visas.
06-23-2014 08:39 PM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
(06-23-2014 08:34 PM)TStatebobcat Wrote:  

Laws on the books are meaningless if you have a DOJ that is willfully not enforcing them.
06-23-2014 08:42 PM
TStatebobcat Offline
2nd String

(06-23-2014 08:20 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

Liberals are doing exactly what we all expected them to do. They want to grant all these people citizenship using emotional and false statements to push there very predictable agenda.

Liberal, conservative. I'm beginning to think that there really is a small group of people that created these labels to keep the very small percentage of Americans that actually "care" at each others throats. They started CNN and FOX News to indoctrinate and otherwise brainwash people into thinking that they have to belong to one group or the other. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm honestly starting to believe that labels such as these are a huge part of what's wrong with America.
06-23-2014 08:45 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-23-2014 08:45 PM)TStatebobcat Wrote:  

Liberal, conservative. I'm beginning to think that there really is a small group of people that created these labels to keep the very small percentage of Americans that actually "care" at each others throats. They started CNN and FOX News to indoctrinate and otherwise brainwash people into thinking that they have to belong to one group or the other. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm honestly starting to believe that labels such as these are a huge part of what's wrong with America.

No, they are real names to real ideologies that are easily identifiable.

This is not a news generated scandal. It is happening and it is a real problem.
06-24-2014 08:17 AM
Advertisement

mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
(06-23-2014 08:45 PM)TStatebobcat Wrote:  Liberal, conservative. I'm beginning to think that there really is a small group of people that created these labels to keep the very small percentage of Americans that actually "care" at each others throats. They started CNN and FOX News to indoctrinate and otherwise brainwash people into thinking that they have to belong to one group or the other. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm honestly starting to believe that labels such as these are a huge part of what's wrong with America.

That is something I can wholeheartedly agree on. Expecially since most "conservatives" don't completely fit the conservative philosophy, and most "liberals" don't completely fit the liberal philosophy. Most of us are somewhere in the middle.
06-24-2014 08:25 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(06-23-2014 08:45 PM)TStatebobcat Wrote:  

I hope you've had a nap since all these posts. Everybody on this thread is in line with each other, and you agree with them, yet keep talking shiit to Okla, who is in the same boat as the others...
06-24-2014 09:04 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(06-24-2014 08:25 AM)mlb Wrote:  
(06-23-2014 08:45 PM)TStatebobcat Wrote:  Liberal, conservative. I'm beginning to think that there really is a small group of people that created these labels to keep the very small percentage of Americans that actually "care" at each others throats. They started CNN and FOX News to indoctrinate and otherwise brainwash people into thinking that they have to belong to one group or the other. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm honestly starting to believe that labels such as these are a huge part of what's wrong with America.

That is something I can wholeheartedly agree on. Expecially since most "conservatives" don't completely fit the conservative philosophy, and most "liberals" don't completely fit the liberal philosophy. Most of us are somewhere in the middle.

You're joking, right?
06-24-2014 09:05 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
(06-24-2014 09:05 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  You're joking, right?

Not at all. Both parties have done their best to get rid of the moderate's in the middle. CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News are just mouthpieces for the parties.

They've muddied the waters on liberal vs consersative. Tried to force you to agree with the entire agenda of a specific party. It is crap as most people don't completely fall in line with the Republicans nor the Democrats.
06-24-2014 09:08 AM
Doctor Krieger Offline
1st String

I Root For: :)
(06-24-2014 09:04 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  I hope you've had a nap since all these posts. Everybody on this thread is in line with each other, and you agree with them, yet keep talking shiit to Okla, who is in the same boat as the others...

This is textbook metrosexualism imo...having your e-friend constantly defend your e-arguments is about as liberal as it gets.
06-24-2014 09:14 AM
Advertisement

Doctor Krieger Offline
1st String

I Root For: :)
(06-24-2014 09:08 AM)mlb Wrote:  
(06-24-2014 09:05 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  You're joking, right?

Not at all. Both parties have done their best to get rid of the moderate's in the middle. CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News are just mouthpieces for the parties.

They've muddied the waters on liberal vs consersative. Tried to force you to agree with the entire agenda of a specific party. It is crap as most people don't completely fall in line with the Republicans nor the Democrats.

Good posts.

3rd party will be the way to go in 2016 imo....
06-24-2014 09:18 AM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest

Your ignorance is certainly noteworthy.

These are not assumptions, they are verified facts. Yet you willfully choose to remain ignorant of them so you can accuse others of being paranoid.

These tactics of the left only work on the weak minded.

You're a fool. Make no mistake about that. And it's obvious to everyone but you.
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014 09:32 AM by DrTorch.)
06-24-2014 09:32 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

06-24-2014 12:48 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12

And why wouldn't they? Clearly they are harder workers than many who currently live in the United States.
06-24-2014 05:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.