The Year of the Pepper
Bookmark and Share
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
The Year of the Pepper
The Year of the Pepper
by TF'05

As the athletic year comes to a close shortly, I'd like to issue a nice, warm, pat on the back. "You've Done Well", as they say in the graduation pamphlets. "There will never be another one like this one" rings true as well. May all your future opponents suffer heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea; for these are the symptoms of tussling with anything cajun. Enjoy this time, for there will neper, eper, be another Year of the Pepper.

TF'05
05-27-2014 01:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CrazyCajun Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
RE: The Year of the Pepper
(05-27-2014 01:10 PM)TroyFootball05 Wrote:  The Year of the Pepper
by TF'05

As the athletic year comes to a close shortly, I'd like to issue a nice, warm, pat on the back. "You've Done Well", as they say in the graduation pamphlets. "There will never be another one like this one" rings true as well. May all your future opponents suffer heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea; for these are the symptoms of tussling with anything cajun. Enjoy this time, for there will neper, eper, be another Year of the Pepper.

TF'05

LAME! Poor attempt at it as well!
05-27-2014 01:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

(05-27-2014 01:11 PM)CrazyCajun Wrote:  LAME! Poor attempt at it as well!

It was an honest pat on the back. Meant to be cheesy. You've done well and you should be proud. Should be read in the voice of William Shatner.

Also with the notion that it's not likely that as many of your sports teams will be on top of the world again anytime soon. Enjoy the moment.

CONGRATS CAJUNS!
05-27-2014 01:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CajunAmos Offline
All American

I Root For: Cajuns
(05-27-2014 01:10 PM)TroyFootball05 Wrote:  The Year of the Pepper
by TF'05

TF'05

I actually like this one better. Elijah McGuire Skiiing Lesson
05-27-2014 01:17 PM
Advertisement

GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Was a Louisiana type of year.
However, since we will be in the Sun Belt in about a month...

05-27-2014 01:19 PM
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

(05-27-2014 01:17 PM)CajunAmos Wrote:  I actually like this one better. Elijah McGuire Skiiing Lesson

A couple of things. The literature I published (by yours truly) was referring to multiple sports. Not just football. The video you saw is in my signature, not part of the post.

Elijah McGuire is a superior back that I'm sure no one looks forward to seeing. Congrats on a great year.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2014 01:21 PM by TroyFootball05.)
05-27-2014 01:20 PM
AstroCajun Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: UL Ragin Cajuns
Thanks. I took it in the spirit it was intended.

It's one of those years that will look even better as time moves on.

But the now is also pretty effing sweet.
05-28-2014 04:31 PM
geauxcajuns Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
Thanks! Now we just need to win our last game in both Softball and Baseball to top off an epic year in Louisiana athletic history!
05-28-2014 06:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.