Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Zero's approval Rating Falls to 38%, lowest Since he's been In The WH
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Zero's approval Rating Falls to 38%, lowest Since he's been In The WH
Apparently, Putin May Be The Last One to Disapprove of Him.
03-05-2014 09:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Zero's approval Rating Falls to 38%, lowest Since he's been In The WH
Those are bush43 numbers at their worst, which was at the height of the obamagastic blame bush/presidential campaign with PMSNBC doing the polling.
03-05-2014 09:37 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Really, what is there to approve of? The guy is a complete disaster, an incompetent tool, a national embarrassment.
03-05-2014 09:44 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
He's not a very good president.
03-05-2014 09:47 PM
EagleX Offline

(03-05-2014 09:44 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  Really, what is there to approve of? The guy is a complete disaster, an incompetent tool, a national embarrassment.

Well, if his hard core base - those who, for various reasons, will support him no matter what he does - is 33-35%, this poll is significant because it means that his effective support with the American public is 3%-5%
03-05-2014 09:48 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
I know election models are quiet as accurate as they once were, but that would typically spell a +10 - 12 Senate seat gain for Republicans. I think the number is more like 7 - 10. Also small net gain in the house. O is going to be an even bigger lame duck.
03-05-2014 09:49 PM
Advertisement

pharaoh0 Offline
Triggered by Microaggressions

I Root For: Duke, L'ville
(03-05-2014 09:48 PM)EagleX Wrote:  
(03-05-2014 09:44 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  Really, what is there to approve of? The guy is a complete disaster, an incompetent tool, a national embarrassment.

Well, if his hard core base - those who, for various reasons, will support him no matter what he does - is 33-35%, this poll is significant because it means that his effective support with the American public is 3%-5%

Yep, you have to wonder who those morons are.
03-05-2014 09:56 PM
EagleX Offline

(03-05-2014 09:47 PM)Smaug Wrote:  He's not a very good president.

He wasn't qualified. His resume reads: registered dead people to vote, got blown out for a house seat, was an absent state senator for a period of time, and was then elected to the US senate after his most significant general election opponent's sealed divorce papers became mysteriously public.

then he was a senator for about nanosecond before he went AWOL to run for president.

What the holy sh1t did people think was going to happen? now, I will admit that the obamites don't seem to be getting any smarter as they go along, but I think that's because they exist in an echo chamber of their own creation . . .
03-05-2014 09:57 PM
EagleX Offline

(03-05-2014 09:56 PM)pharaoh0 Wrote:  
(03-05-2014 09:48 PM)EagleX Wrote:  

Yep, you have to wonder who those morons are.

there is another interesting side to this. there is only so much that the experiment in clinical psychology known as "obama's narcissistic personality" can take before something goes "pop". he's out of things to blame; I mean, in the oreilly interview, he was actually blaming Fox News for (a) benghazi, and (b) his crappy nationwide poll numbers. those are the psychological reactios of a man at, or near, the end of his rope. his effective approval rating dropping to 2% is going to be about all he can take.

it's interesting because we don't know what "pop" looks like.
03-05-2014 10:05 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline

Those who approve of Zero's foreign policy falls to 33%.
03-05-2014 10:05 PM
EagleX Offline

(03-05-2014 10:05 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  Those who approve of Zero's foreign policy falls to 33%.

Which is effectively 0%, and may even be peeling off some of his base "worshippers".
03-05-2014 10:06 PM
Advertisement

EagleX Offline

I think the Nobel prize winning "citizen of the world" has actually become an international embarrassment.
03-05-2014 10:09 PM
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
The man can still give a heck of a speech though. Had time to catch one today and seemed his timing was so perfect. Even though his attempt at jokes were very lame, the sheep in the audience especially ate them up because they made them even more comfortable with Obama. Just of touch of him being vulnerable.
For the worst politician in history he amazes me that he has any support, especially still some hard core. Personally feel that he should have been in jail years ago.
03-05-2014 10:12 PM
pharaoh0 Offline

(03-05-2014 10:09 PM)EagleX Wrote:  

I think the Nobel prize winning "citizen of the world" has actually become an international embarrassment.

Has Obama won any international situation he's been in? Putin has embarrassed this man at every opportunity. It seems like he's an utter weak paper tiger when he can't use his NSA, IRS, or DOJ against you.
03-05-2014 10:13 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
There was a reason the 7 Democrats voted against Obama's leftist nominee for the Civil Rights leader of the DOJ today. Obama is killing them in their states and they are trying to distant themselves as much as they can from Chicago Jesus. The man is a walking weak kneed disaster. Only the true Leftist party members are hanging with him now.
03-05-2014 10:14 PM
SumOfAllFears Offline

(03-05-2014 10:13 PM)pharaoh0 Wrote:  

Has Obama won any international situation he's been in? Putin has embarrassed this man at every opportunity. It seems like he's an utter weak paper tiger when he can't use his NSA, IRS, or DOJ against you.

He still has his pen and phone. At least till the midterms when Congress may turn the lights out in the WH and instead erect a FEMA trailer in the Rose Garden.
03-05-2014 10:17 PM
Advertisement

EagleX Offline

(03-05-2014 10:14 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  There was a reason the 7 Democrats voted against Obama's leftist nominee for the Civil Rights leader of the DOJ today. Obama is killing them in their states and they are trying to distant themselves as much as they can from Chicago Jesus. The man is a walking weak kneed disaster. Only the true Leftist party members are hanging with him now.

It means there is no risk to opposing him. Now, that could mean that they simply don't fear him any more, or it could simply mean that they have nothing left to lose.

in either case, it isn't good. in the morning, senate (and house) dems are going to realize that some of them opposed obama yesterday and survived -- perhaps even enhanced their situations in their home states. there will be a mad rush for the exits when that happens.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 10:59 PM by EagleX.)
03-05-2014 10:21 PM
EagleX Offline

(03-05-2014 10:17 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  

He still has his pen and phone. At least till the midterms when Congress may turn the lights out in the WH and instead erect a FEMA trailer in the Rose Garden.

The pen and phone comment is going to turn out to be the stupidest presidential utterance since heal the planet and fix the oceans.
03-05-2014 10:22 PM
pharaoh0 Offline

(03-05-2014 10:22 PM)EagleX Wrote:  
(03-05-2014 10:17 PM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  

The pen and phone comment is going to turn out to be the stupidest presidential utterance since heal the planet and fix the oceans.

Don't forget those stupid Greek pillars. But we get to healing at the 40 sec. mark

03-05-2014 10:26 PM
pharaoh0 Offline

(03-05-2014 10:14 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  There was a reason the 7 Democrats voted against Obama's leftist nominee for the Civil Rights leader of the DOJ today. Obama is killing them in their states and they are trying to distant themselves as much as they can from Chicago Jesus. The man is a walking weak kneed disaster. Only the true Leftist party members are hanging with him now.

And if Republicans are smart, they need to get their crap together and hammer this guy and his Obamaites to the wall. This insanity has got to stop.
03-05-2014 10:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.