WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Classy stuff.
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

I Root For: 9 wins ASAP!!
Classy stuff.
Just got an email from the video company that I purchased the game from to watch last night. Quality was poor, video was halting and there was absolutely NO AUDIO. I had the radio feed on but it was a good 35 seconds behind most of the game.

They refunded my money, no questions asked. What's this world coming too? 04-jawdrop
01-19-2014 11:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

goldsworth Offline
1st String

I Root For: WMU
RE: Classy stuff.
(01-19-2014 11:24 AM)DesertBronco Wrote:  Just got an email from the video company that I purchased the game from to watch last night. Quality was poor, video was halting and there was absolutely NO AUDIO. I had the radio feed on but it was a good 35 seconds behind most of the game.

They refunded my money, no questions asked. What's this world coming too? 04-jawdrop
Nice that's exactly how business should be done!
01-19-2014 11:28 AM
thegeneral Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU, OU
Did you ask for a refund? Or was this out of the blue?

Classier than their fans.
01-19-2014 01:13 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

Totally out of the blue.

Ours has been down/out, I've written and I get NO CONSIDERATION. Once I got a "sorry we're working on it" response. Quite the difference.

Hopefully we get ours working better with better production, it has big potential for the program if they do.
01-19-2014 01:19 PM
BroncoDetroit Offline
Bench Warmer

Got an automatic refund without asking too. Actually...video even with a very slight stutter occasionally.....made BI production look like garbage! Pretty classy by the program if not the fans!
01-19-2014 04:29 PM
Advertisement

DesertBronco Offline
Banned

(01-19-2014 04:29 PM)BroncoDetroit Wrote:  Got an automatic refund without asking too. Actually...video even with a very slight stutter occasionally.....made BI production look like garbage! Pretty classy by the program if not the fans!

Yeah, the stutter didn't bother me and I don't need announcers, I was shocked, didn't even think of asking for a refund after all of our issues we have with BI.
01-19-2014 04:41 PM
Broncobelt Offline
All American

Reading the comments about BI make me glad that I never signed up for it.
01-19-2014 07:15 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

It's a patience tester.
01-19-2014 07:17 PM
BroncoDetroit Offline
Bench Warmer

And considering we are or want to be a pretty major university there is certainly no reason our production can not be up there with the quality level of a St.Cloud! This is where Kathy ought to be involved!!! They want Alumni to stay involved and sports is the best place to establish this...and we get this crap!
01-19-2014 07:41 PM
Advertisement

Bronco nut Offline
2nd String

I Root For: western michiga
With the new cameras and playing in the new league you would think WMU would work harder to put on a better production.
01-19-2014 07:46 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

I hear they're stretched pretty thin in that department, we might want to show some patience.
01-19-2014 08:08 PM
Bronco2000 Offline
Bench Warmer

Got mine refunded too. The picture was perfect for me all night, I was actually impressed. However, the no sound sucked so I was streaming the local broadcast which 5 seconds ahead, which meant I always knew what was coming.

Maybe WMU needs to partner with a company like Stretch Video so we can stream in the high of a quality
01-19-2014 09:21 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

Wonder why some of ours was halting and for you it wasn't? ESPN3 was MONEY for me today, so were other MAC broadcasts that I watched.

I'd have rather had the "tv like" production available yesterday, the game was money. I was streaming WKZO so I was way behind, kind of annoying.
01-19-2014 09:25 PM
Advertisement

texasbronco1 Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU Broncos
It's weird. I have a 13 year old son and he and his buddies got into making videos a couple years ago. It's amazing how good their production quality is. I have a feeling that if they were in charge of putting out a good product for BI, they would do a better job than what you guys are getting. Pretty sad in this day and age that a university loaded with gifted minds cannot put out even a mediocre product. Logically you would think they would be able to do something really incredible and just blow your socks off. It really is surprising to me.
01-21-2014 06:35 PM
Bronco nut Offline
2nd String

As the coach says "we need to do things the right way",that goes for anything to do with that team top to bottom.
01-21-2014 07:19 PM
BroncoDetroit Offline
Bench Warmer

The displeasure is just dripping in this thread....and I'm one of the drippees! Do you think the postings on this subject are even known to the Sports Information people?....Do you think they know how embarrassing this is to WMU among the other teams in the NCHC? And the big question....do they even care? Don't they realize this is basically the only way non-resident alumni can enjoy and support their team? Incredible!!!!
01-21-2014 08:16 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

I highly doubt it's AM's fault, Nut.
01-21-2014 08:37 PM
Advertisement

Bronco nut Offline
2nd String

(01-21-2014 08:37 PM)DesertBronco Wrote:  I highly doubt it's AM's fault, Nut.

I am not saying that at all desert,I am saying as a school not the coach.The school should do everything it can to put its best foot forward.Of all the schools in Michigan and in our new league we have the worse feed for the games.(The teams playing hard though)
01-21-2014 10:50 PM
DesertBronco Offline
Banned

On THAT I can agree, sorry for misunderstanding.
01-21-2014 11:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.