Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stopping the spread of children being born out of wedlock.
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
Posted below, are graphs that show the percentage of children being born out of wedlock, and the education of the mothers of these children who are born out of wedlock. The federal government loves stepping in and running our lives, so my proposition shouldn't be anything of a shock, even though they seem to support bearing children by the bookoo outside of wedlock.

I'd like to see my tax dollars go towards a sterilization shot for every female that has hit the proper age of fertility. She should have to get one every year until she gets married and requests not to have the shot any longer. This eliminates many things. It eliminates abortion, it eliminates more of our hard earned tax dollars going towards welfare, it eliminates children being born without a father (for the most part), it eliminates the greed of having another kid JUST for more welfare, and many other things. So if these sluts with no respect for their selves wanna burn their highway up with shlong then they can do so without burdening society with more children out of wedlock. This way, the only thing citizens will have to worry about is contracting an STD.

Thoughts?

[Image: unwed_mothers-aswz-100607.gif]

2013 - Half of the babies first born that year were born out of wedlock.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/almost-half-...d-mothers/
01-15-2014 01:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
RE: Stopping the spread of children being born out of wedlock.
They left would fight it. They need this figure to stand if they are to continue the Mexification of the United States.
01-15-2014 01:43 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

67% of mothers having kids outside of marriage have less than a High School education...

67% !!!!!
01-15-2014 01:43 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(01-15-2014 01:43 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  They left would fight it. They need this figure to stand if they are to continue the Mexification of the United States.

And it's not just Mexicans either, 79% of black babies are born out of wedlock! This is absolutely RIDICULOUS!
01-15-2014 01:44 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
This is the product of non-judgmentalism. We are brainwashed from childhood that women don't need men, if it feels good, do it, and that we should not judge people by their appearance. The result is you get these 20 year old girls going to clubs and bringing home men that are just expressing themselves looking like this:

[Image: freshlyinked_feb14_mykechambers-222x265.png]

And then, all be damned, he didn't stick around...
01-15-2014 01:49 PM
Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
The asian statistic really surprises me.
01-15-2014 02:12 PM
Advertisement

LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(01-15-2014 01:49 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  This is the product of non-judgmentalism. We are brainwashed from childhood that women don't need men, if it feels good, do it, and that we should not judge people by their appearance. The result is you get these 20 year old girls going to clubs and bringing home men that are just expressing themselves looking like this:

[Image: freshlyinked_feb14_mykechambers-222x265.png]

And then, all be damned, he didn't stick around...

This is something we need to fight against. It's no wonder why the generations are getting dumber and dumber. Sadly, they fall right in line to the ignorant liberal fanbase.
01-15-2014 02:14 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(01-15-2014 02:12 PM)Niner National Wrote:  The asian statistic really surprises me.

That's just based on their population here, which is only 5.1%... I still don't understand how the black population is 13.1% like it was back in the 70's etc.
01-15-2014 02:18 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
(01-15-2014 01:40 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  Posted below, are graphs that show the percentage of children being born out of wedlock, and the education of the mothers of these children who are born out of wedlock. The federal government loves stepping in and running our lives, so my proposition shouldn't be anything of a shock, even though they seem to support bearing children by the bookoo outside of wedlock.

I'd like to see my tax dollars go towards a sterilization shot for every female that has hit the proper age of fertility. She should have to get one every year until she gets married and requests not to have the shot any longer. This eliminates many things. It eliminates abortion, it eliminates more of our hard earned tax dollars going towards welfare, it eliminates children being born without a father (for the most part), it eliminates the greed of having another kid JUST for more welfare, and many other things. So if these sluts with no respect for their selves wanna burn their highway up with shlong then they can do so without burdening society with more children out of wedlock. This way, the only thing citizens will have to worry about is contracting an STD.

Thoughts?

You need to be sterilized. We certainly don't need any more "Christians" like you running around the planet. Thank god you are going on that trip by yourself and not with your girlfriend.
01-15-2014 02:19 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I've noticed a huge decline in self pride. The surge in tattoos is a big sign of that.
01-15-2014 02:20 PM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-15-2014 02:12 PM)Niner National Wrote:  The asian statistic really surprises me.

Asian Americans typically do not have any kind of faith based structure. They believe we are here by chance(what the left is pushing) there is no point in building a structured family unit.
01-15-2014 02:21 PM
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(01-15-2014 01:43 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  They left would fight it. They need this figure to stand if they are to continue the Mexification of the United States.

Mexification of the United States? What the F### is that supposed to mean?
01-15-2014 02:23 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(01-15-2014 02:18 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  

That's just based on their population here, which is only 5.1%... I still don't understand how the black population is 13.1% like it was back in the 70's etc.
Not very good with numbers or thinking are you?
01-15-2014 02:25 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(01-15-2014 02:19 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
(01-15-2014 01:40 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  Posted below, are graphs that show the percentage of children being born out of wedlock, and the education of the mothers of these children who are born out of wedlock. The federal government loves stepping in and running our lives, so my proposition shouldn't be anything of a shock, even though they seem to support bearing children by the bookoo outside of wedlock.

Thoughts?

You need to be sterilized. We certainly don't need any more "Christians" like you running around the planet. Thank god you are going on that trip by yourself and not with your girlfriend.

Ah, a perfect example. Thanks for proving my point. I'm absolutely certain (though you'll vehemently deny it) that you were born to a young mother that didn't have time to watch you or enough care to stop you from doing whatever you wanted as long as you weren't bothering her.
01-15-2014 02:26 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(01-15-2014 02:25 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

So then, Mr. Wizard, why does the black population never change from 13.1%? I'll be waiting for your answer but I won't hold my breath.
01-15-2014 02:29 PM
DragonLair Offline
1st String

I Root For: Uab
(01-15-2014 02:29 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  

So then, Mr. Wizard, why does the black population never change from 13.1%? I'll be waiting for your answer but I won't hold my breath.

I don't know this for sure but I would speculate it would have to do with birth rates. If black families and white family are having kids at the same rate the percentage of black people to white people will remain relatively constant.

That sounds right anyways?
01-15-2014 02:35 PM
Advertisement

Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers

I think he's commenting more on the fact that it doesn't have anything to do with the asian % of the population. The chart shows what % of asian births happen out of wed lock. That number has nothing to do with what % of the total U.S. population is asian.
01-15-2014 02:37 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
To me this is just common sense but good luck getting this by 1/3rd of "YOUR" party. Hell liberals are the aprty of abortions remember. LSU..... this is why you and I can get along. Your post is just freaking common sense. Think about it. We give money to a single parent because they can't afford one child, then WE ENCOURAGE THEM TO HAVE MORE. Any other scenario...... you got to be kidding me..........
01-15-2014 02:47 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(01-15-2014 02:35 PM)DragonLair Wrote:  

I don't know this for sure but I would speculate it would have to do with birth rates. If black families and white family are having kids at the same rate the percentage of black people to white people will remain relatively constant.

Close but not quite. You do have to factor in population increase and factor in more diversity.
01-15-2014 02:51 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(01-15-2014 02:35 PM)DragonLair Wrote:  

Well if white's are supposed to be the minority in a few decades then blacks staying at a constant 13.1% for the last few decades isn't going to get the job done.
01-15-2014 03:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.