Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Still love the Huskies
Bookmark and Share
Huskie_Fan Offline
2nd String

I Root For: NIU Huskies
Still love the Huskies
Even though I feel aweful right now......time will pass and I will be waiting with anticipation for the first tailgate of 2014. We will have a new team with new expectations. Even though I am mad right now I need to remember that the players are just kids (even Sims, lol). Let's say it together:

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!
12-27-2013 12:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JCCNIU31 Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU
Still love the Huskies
(12-27-2013 12:54 AM)Huskie_Fan Wrote:  Even though I feel aweful right now......time will pass and I will be waiting with anticipation for the first tailgate of 2014. We will have a new team with new expectations. Even though I am mad right now I need to remember that the players are just kids (even Sims, lol). Let's say it together:

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!

Sure...much lower expectations with no momentum going into 2014...

Sent from my iPhone.
12-27-2013 12:56 AM
Huskie_Fan Offline
2nd String

RE: Still love the Huskies
(12-27-2013 12:56 AM)JCCNIU31 Wrote:  
(12-27-2013 12:54 AM)Huskie_Fan Wrote:  Even though I feel aweful right now......time will pass and I will be waiting with anticipation for the first tailgate of 2014. We will have a new team with new expectations. Even though I am mad right now I need to remember that the players are just kids (even Sims, lol). Let's say it together:

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone.

For me it is not just the team.....I like making it back to DeKalb in the fall, seeing my tailgate friends, having some fun, and hopefully getting a Huskie victory. I still enjoy escaping my everyday rut to go to a Huskie football game. I think it makes me feel young, even though I am almost an old fart.
12-27-2013 01:02 AM
Advertisement

JCCNIU31 Offline
1st String

Still love the Huskies
(12-27-2013 01:02 AM)Huskie_Fan Wrote:  

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone.

For me it is not just the team.....I like making it back to DeKalb in the fall, seeing my tailgate friends, having some fun, and hopefully getting a Huskie victory. I still enjoy escaping my everyday rut to go to a Huskie football game. I think it makes me feel young, even though I am almost an old fart.

I agree but the lack of a catalyst going into next season makes the off season suck badly.

Sent from my iPhone.
12-27-2013 01:04 AM
niuguy Offline
The first in, last out!

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone.

Momentum?

Shenanigans. Last time I checked whether or not we win going into next season isn't governed by the laws of physics like a bowling ball going into a set of pins.

Its going to count on our wonderful new young players and our how well they are prepared.
12-27-2013 01:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

pjfleck82 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU, XFL 2001

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!

Yeah can't wait for a 7-5 season and maybe a bid in the Humanitarian Bowl
12-27-2013 01:10 AM
JCCNIU31 Offline
1st String

Still love the Huskies
What's next years motto...finish the fight II...

Sent from my iPhone.
12-27-2013 01:13 AM
Advertisement

niuguy Offline
The first in, last out!

(12-27-2013 01:10 AM)pjfleck82 Wrote:  

GO HUSKIES!!!!!!

Yeah can't wait for a 7-5 season and maybe a bid in the Humanitarian Bowl

[Image: crying-sorority-girl-is-today_s-big-thin...08-1-1.jpg]
12-27-2013 01:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bikechuck Offline
Hall of Famer

Biggest issue next year will be breaking in a new QB. Also lose quite a bit on defense so there could be some growing pains.
12-27-2013 01:17 AM
ADOG05 Offline
Bench Warmer

NIU beats Northwestern next season, I will be happy
12-27-2013 01:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.