Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

JMU FBS phone survey
Bookmark and Share
JMad03 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: James Madison
JMU FBS phone survey
As many of you remember the emails that were sent out about FBS and an upcoming phone call, I received my call today. I informed him that I had already submitted my survey online through jmusports.com. I was also allowed to make many comments regarding my feelings that may not fit in a survey and these comments from fans will also be presented to President Alger in addition to the survey.
I voiced my strong feelings towards going FBS and many of my alum friends and they're support of FBS as well as willingness to contribute more with a move up.
If you do get these calls, please take the time to let your voice heard. I truly believe JMU is willing to listen to our opinions and this is the best way for that to happen.
11-15-2013 01:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

atljmualum Offline
All American

I Root For: JMU
RE: JMU FBS phone survey
(11-15-2013 01:03 PM)JMad03 Wrote:  As many of you remember the emails that were sent out about FBS and an upcoming phone call, I received my call today. I informed him that I had already submitted my survey online through jmusports.com. I was also allowed to make many comments regarding my feelings that may not fit in a survey and these comments from fans will also be presented to President Alger in addition to the survey.
I voiced my strong feelings towards going FBS and many of my alum friends and they're support of FBS as well as willingness to contribute more with a move up.
If you do get these calls, please take the time to let your voice heard. I truly believe JMU is willing to listen to our opinions and this is the best way for that to happen.

I believe I received my call yesterday, but it was while I was on the golf course. They didn't leave a message though (just recognize the #), so I'm not sure if they'll call back. Hope they do, so I can provide my POV.

I also filled out the survey and have emailed Alger directly and received responses from him, so I think he knows where I stand by now. 03-banghead 05-mafia04-chairshot
11-16-2013 09:46 AM
Mad victory Offline
1st String

(11-16-2013 09:46 AM)atljmualum Wrote:  
(11-15-2013 01:03 PM)JMad03 Wrote:  As many of you remember the emails that were sent out about FBS and an upcoming phone call, I received my call today. I informed him that I had already submitted my survey online through jmusports.com. I was also allowed to make many comments regarding my feelings that may not fit in a survey and these comments from fans will also be presented to President Alger in addition to the survey.

I believe I received my call yesterday, but it was while I was on the golf course. They didn't leave a message though (just recognize the #), so I'm not sure if they'll call back. Hope they do, so I can provide my POV.

I also filled out the survey and have emailed Alger directly and received responses from him, so I think he knows where I stand by now. 03-banghead 05-mafia04-chairshot

Would love to see their phone bill after that conversation 04-jawdrop
11-16-2013 09:59 AM
Advertisement

Potomac Offline
Hall of Famer

I received a call tonight and let him know my thoughts. It is refreshing to get all of this communication from jmu all of a sudden.
11-26-2013 05:56 PM
Duke Dawg Offline
Heisman

does anyone know the number that calls?

I don't usually answer my home phone unless I know who it is. I bet I've probably missed my call.
11-27-2013 08:18 AM
Advertisement

jmutoml757 Offline
All American

I Root For: jmu
(11-26-2013 05:56 PM)Potomac Wrote:  I received a call tonight and let him know my thoughts. It is refreshing to get all of this communication from jmu all of a sudden.

Ditto
11-27-2013 08:47 AM
WeThePurple Offline
Water Engineer

(11-27-2013 08:18 AM)Duke Dawg Wrote:  does anyone know the number that calls?

I don't usually answer my home phone unless I know who it is. I bet I've probably missed my call.

I recently missed a call from a 540-568 number, I'm assuming this was what they were calling about. Can anyone confirm the number?

If you see 540-568 you know it is a official JMU number of some sort.
11-27-2013 09:38 AM
Advertisement

atljmualum Offline
All American

(11-27-2013 08:18 AM)Duke Dawg Wrote:  does anyone know the number that calls?

Yea, I'm in the same boat. I'm pretty sure they called me when I was unavailable. I missed a call from a 540 number a couple weeks back, but they didn't leave a message.
11-27-2013 09:57 AM
brizzock Offline
Galactic Overlord

I haven't gotten my call yet. Do they cross check our names versus the online survey? I filled that out in some detail, so maybe they thought it was enough.
11-27-2013 10:16 AM
Advertisement

Potomac Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-27-2013 10:16 AM)brizzock Wrote:  I haven't gotten my call yet. Do they cross check our names versus the online survey? I filled that out in some detail, so maybe they thought it was enough.

no they don't. i have filled out every form of communication, survey or feedback that they have requested lately. they still called me and he asked if i had read the study, completed the surveys, etc. He was unaware that I had previously filled them out.
I am a duke club member, and I think they may only be calling duke club members?
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 10:36 AM by Potomac.)
11-27-2013 10:35 AM
jmutoml757 Offline
All American

I Root For: jmu
(11-27-2013 10:35 AM)Potomac Wrote:  
(11-27-2013 10:16 AM)brizzock Wrote:  I haven't gotten my call yet. Do they cross check our names versus the online survey? I filled that out in some detail, so maybe they thought it was enough.

no they don't. i have filled out every form of communication, survey or feedback that they have requested lately. they still called me and he asked if i had read the study, completed the surveys, etc. He was unaware that I had previously filled them out.
I am a duke club member, and I think they may only be calling duke club members?

same here. had already filled out survey.
11-27-2013 11:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.