Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Lol... Rebel Rx
Bookmark and Share
Tigermaniac Offline
BBB Enthusiast

I Root For: Memphis/Army

Lol.... Do whatever you will can can Rebel Rx, it doesn't matter to me. I don't care if you were givien the right to show your A** in public. It doesn't matter to me. All I know is I came over here to talk about the game and to get everyones thoughts, and a couple of your boys start crying like certain ones always do. I never gave orders either pal, I asked because I wanted jack offs like 10man to get the chance to reply. I wanted to see how many more Cuss words could come outta his mouth, before the end of the day. This was the sports talk board I thought, and He turned it into Smack therefore I turned it into smack. If you would take the time to see these other posts you'd see that Both Memphis and Ole Miss fans were fine, until jackhole started soemthing. So before you start assuming anything read them first. I don't care what you are on some message board. Your nothing to me in life, and when you get home from your little job at McDonalds, taking orders fromt he fry cook, and just thinking you can come on here and run your mouth your wrong, because I'll tell you what I think. And if you keep typing, then locking so I can't reply back to you, I'll just keep starting new topics you'll hear what I have to say.

So Until you get some balls, and actually see and Ole Miss fan started this one.
Thats what I think and have to say. I came over here respectful, and this is how it turned out. Too bad..

TM

GO TIGERS!!!
04-13-2004 12:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

TigeRMaNiAc Wrote:Lol.... Do whatever you will can can Rebel Rx, it doesn't matter to me. I don't care if you were givien the right to show your A** in public. It doesn't matter to me. All I know is I came over here to talk about the game and to get everyones thoughts, and a couple of your boys start crying like certain ones always do. I never gave orders either pal, I asked because I wanted jack offs like 10man to get the chance to reply. I wanted to see how many more Cuss words could come outta his mouth, before the end of the day. This was the sports talk board I thought, and He turned it into Smack therefore I turned it into smack. If you would take the time to see these other posts you'd see that Both Memphis and Ole Miss fans were fine, until jackhole started soemthing. So before you start assuming anything read them first. I don't care what you are on some message board. Your nothing to me in life, and when you get home from your little job at McDonalds, taking orders fromt he fry cook, and just thinking you can come on here and run your mouth your wrong, because I'll tell you what I think. And if you keep typing, then locking so I can't reply back to you, I'll just keep starting new topics you'll hear what I have to say.

So Until you get some balls, and actually see and Ole Miss fan started this one.
Thats what I think and have to say. I came over here respectful, and this is how it turned out. Too bad..

TM

GO TIGERS!!!
Not only are you basically retarded in general, but you are blatantly chronologically retarded, as well. Nice try in trying to pin this pissing match on me, you spineless tool, but if you went back and read all of your tripe you would see that you started this shite with your snide remarks.
You say that I started this? Then you type this?.....
Quote:I wanted to see how many more Cuss words could come outta his mouth, before the end of the day.
Wanna try again? I did not start this little smack battle with you Tiger High @$$ clowns, but I will damn well fight back and slap you right in the face when you come over to our board like that.

Please don't keep starting threads here, nobody wants to read your BS here, and I'm sure you make your little butt-buddies over on the Mem St board proud, you seem to be a majority act.

Quote:Thats what I think and have to say. I came over here respectful, and this is how it turned out. Too bad..
Good, nobody cares. Now, get to steppin' and stay the fock off of this board.
04-13-2004 12:27 AM
OLEGRAD Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

MANIAC, AND YOU TRULY ARE, WE DON'T THINK YOU CAME HERE TO TALK FOOTBALL IN A RESPECTFUL MANNER. YOU CAME INTENDING TO FLAME AND WERE SURPRISED TO FIND THAT OLE MISS FANS DO NOT LAY DOWN TO YOUR RUDE AND CHILDLIKE MISSIVES.

NOT ALL MEMPHIS FANS ARE LIKE YOU AND ARE WELCOME ON THIS BOARD. I THINK YOU SHOULD BE BANISHED.

ITS LATE AND I SLEEPY. I COULD SAY A LOT, BUT I'M GOING TO BED.

------------------------
OLE MISS: A CUT ABOVE
04-13-2004 12:38 AM
msudawgs64 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Miss. State

TigeRMaNiAc Wrote:Lol.... Do whatever you will can can Rebel Rx, it doesn't matter to me. I don't care if you were givien the right to show your A** in public. It doesn't matter to me. All I know is I came over here to talk about the game and to get everyones thoughts, and a couple of your boys start crying like certain ones always do. I never gave orders either pal, I asked because I wanted jack offs like 10man to get the chance to reply. I wanted to see how many more Cuss words could come outta his mouth, before the end of the day. This was the sports talk board I thought, and He turned it into Smack therefore I turned it into smack. If you would take the time to see these other posts you'd see that Both Memphis and Ole Miss fans were fine, until jackhole started soemthing. So before you start assuming anything read them first. I don't care what you are on some message board. Your nothing to me in life, and when you get home from your little job at McDonalds, taking orders fromt he fry cook, and just thinking you can come on here and run your mouth your wrong, because I'll tell you what I think. And if you keep typing, then locking so I can't reply back to you, I'll just keep starting new topics you'll hear what I have to say.

TM

GO TIGERS!!!
hey man, do everyone a favor and take it to the Smack Board, I guarantee I will not lock a single one of your threads there. If you want to talk sports, then talk sports, otherwise move along and head back to the Memphis board.
04-13-2004 01:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WizardRebel Offline
All American

I Root For: Ole Miss

TigeRMaNiAc Wrote:Lol.... Do whatever you will can can Rebel Rx,
What? Are you stuttering or something? 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol

WR
04-13-2004 06:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

first, it wasn't RX that closed that thread, it was me. If you want to call someone out, the handle is USMC, since you obviously have a hard time with reading comprehension. Boy, it sure dosen't take much to hurt your feelings does it? I closed that thread because I saw this coming, thanks for proving me right chief.
04-13-2004 08:05 AM
Advertisement

USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

btw, RX is a lady, so I think her getting some balls might be an issue. However, I have a pair, and if you don't watch your mouth, you might get slapped with them.
04-13-2004 08:07 AM
Tigermaniac Offline
BBB Enthusiast

REad my first post that was Locked, and everything I said since I started all of this. he come back. 10man did, when we were talking baout UT backing out. Please read Memphis@OleMiss. Sub Topic= Hoping for another good one. Thank you.

TM GO TIGERS!!!
04-13-2004 10:16 AM
USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

I read it, and this is the reason it was locked. I knew this would happen. As I said, thanks for proving me right.

Now, I suggest you either learn to be civil, or quit posting here. Most everyone on this board is friendly, and a lot of us have met at some games. You will not pick on one without getting flamed by others, that is just the way it is.

It is my suggestion that you walk away, and not post things like that here anymore. I will not tolerate inflamatory posts (even though your FIRST post wasn't all since have been).
04-13-2004 10:24 AM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

Tiger, that was out of line. The AUP also states you should take up problems you have with a mod in private.

This is your warning. Continuing to do this will result in you losing posting privs on this board.
04-13-2004 12:14 PM
Tigermaniac Offline
BBB Enthusiast

Ok Tech, I got it. My first post wasn't disrespectful as USMC said, but when I read what 10man said for no reason, it made me mad. We didn't say anything in that post for 10man to say what he did. Nothing wrong was said at all, and the first thing he does is start bad mouthing us. Rx I apologize, I just know that I defended the Tigers at first after what 10man said. Then I said something on the smack board because of that great post 10man started, you know the one Memphis State fans are ?. Thats my whole point.

TM

GO TIGERS!!!
04-13-2004 05:40 PM
Advertisement

Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

yes Rx is a lady. But even this lady has more cajones than the likes of him. I don't consider telling you the guidelines of this board showing my ****** in public (honey, you'd enjoy that too much if it really happened).

You, sir, however, need to realize that there are Ole Miss fans here who do not want any kind of flaming and/or shittalking from Memphis on this board. It has something to do with a :wave: being deleted but that's an entirely different discussion. Because of this previous altercation, the slightest bit of smack has gotten totally and completely out of hand. Your original post was not smack; this I do admit (though we really don't care that Tenn backed out on Memphis). As I said earlier, even small illusions of smack from Memphis fans do not settle well here at this time.

You can start as many new threads as you wish. They can and will be locked and or deleted if they need to be.

Rx....btw, that stands for pharmacist. And, you should always be nice to your pharmacist. We can spit on your pills or worse 03-wink
04-13-2004 05:40 PM
Tigermaniac Offline
BBB Enthusiast

RX your right, my fault, like I said I apologize.
04-13-2004 05:45 PM
Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

TigeRMaNiAc Wrote:RX your right, my fault, like I said I apologize.
I believe our messages were being typed at the same time. Apology accepted.

HDT,
Rx
04-13-2004 05:50 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

Yea, TM... you better behave... or I'll post a picture of her as BOTD and you'll end up breaking your jaw and then drooling all over everything. I barely survived seeing it myself. :saber: :rolltide:
04-13-2004 06:25 PM
Tigermaniac Offline
BBB Enthusiast

I hear that, maybe you should post that pic :). I wouldn't mind seeing it.

TM

GO TIGERS!!!
04-13-2004 07:55 PM
Advertisement

REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

Don't bad mouth Rx! There are plenty of us that do have gonads that will stand in for her...watch what you say to her.
04-13-2004 10:16 PM
Tigermaniac Offline
BBB Enthusiast

What??? Dude don't try to start another argument with me. We just settled this one.

I really hope your not serious I don't wann ahave to go through all this again, bah...

TM

GO TIGERS!!!
04-13-2004 10:49 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

TigeRMaNiAc Wrote:I don't wann ahave to go through all this again, bah...
I don't blame you, as bad as you got smacked around in the last argument. But the good news is that you don't have to go through this again, you can keep your sorry @$$ on the Tiger High board where you may actually be wanted. :wave:
04-14-2004 12:17 AM
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

I Root For: Ole Miss

I really don't want to start anything, but isn't it odd that I can go over the the Memphis board and just post:

:wave:

and it will be deleted immediately??

:rolleyes:
04-14-2004 12:20 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.