T.Owens
Bookmark and Share
owen Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ham sandwich
T.Owens
Terrence Owens
Nice 4th and 9 strike to win the game.

A few missed receivers again. Some badly.

But oh well...

Surprised it took 8 games before he threw for 2 TDs in a game...but thats the kind of years he's had.

Hopefully he brings atleast his B+ game the rest of the season and we continue to win.
10-26-2013 08:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
RE: T.Owens
(10-26-2013 08:10 PM)owen Wrote:  Terrence Owens

But oh well...

Surprised it took 8 games before he threw for 2 TDs in a game...but thats the kind of years he's had.

Hopefully he brings atleast his B+ game the rest of the season and we continue to win.

Overthrew Reedy for a probable score, Olack in the end zone. The dowfield passing ability was why so many favored him over Dantin. Still, he made some big plays- I don't see 3rd and 26 overtaking third and 33 in Rocket lore but I'LL never forget it.
10-26-2013 08:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NewMex RocketFan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
Wonder how much a factor the wind was on his passing game.
10-26-2013 08:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DSV27 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
(10-26-2013 08:22 PM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  

But oh well...

Overthrew Reedy for a probable score, Olack in the end zone. The dowfield passing ability was why so many favored him over Dantin. Still, he made some big plays- I don't see 3rd and 26 overtaking third and 33 in Rocket lore but I'LL never forget it.

Olack missed the ball in the end zone. Not TO's fault. Definitely over threw a wide open Reedy.
10-26-2013 08:41 PM
H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
(10-26-2013 08:41 PM)DSV27 Wrote:  
(10-26-2013 08:22 PM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  

But oh well...

Overthrew Reedy for a probable score, Olack in the end zone. The dowfield passing
ability was why so many favored him over Dantin. Still, he made some big plays- I don't see 3rd and 26 overtaking third and 33 in Rocket lore but I'LL never forget it.

Olack missed the ball in the end zone. Not TO's fault. Definitely over threw a wide open Reedy.

Hard to tell from where I was. Pass looked high but I couldn't see Olack very well. Looked like he jumped and off his fingers but others were calling it a drop so I acquiesce.
10-26-2013 08:47 PM
Advertisement

Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
Owens NCAA QB rating for today would be 155.7391
10-26-2013 09:05 PM
pono Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
olack didn't drop it but he misjudged it a bit and wasn't in a position to catch it. owens didn't put it on the money but he gave olack a chance to make a tough catch where the defender had no play on the ball.

my issue with owens is an overemphasis on ball security. he has happy feet and throws a lot of hard and away balls. it's tough to call it a fault because he saves sacks, doesn't fumble much and doesn't throw many picks. still it seems like other teams qb's stay alive longer to find guys downfield. TO hasn't learned good pocket presence, how to shuffle around to give himself an extra second or so to find a receiver.

still you know he's gonna play hard, support his teammates and make some nice on the money throws. I think we just have to live w the fact he never made that leap from potential star to actual star and has been a guy who dominates weak defenses but looks average against better ones.
10-26-2013 09:08 PM
Rocket_Fanatic Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Toledo!
I'll lay off his decencies this week. We don't win this game without TO. great job today...
10-26-2013 09:44 PM
owen Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ham sandwich
That was a diffiult looking catch in the endzone w/ Olack but it was definitely on his hands. Just 1 of those plays nobody is to blame. A close but no cigar moment.

on the subject of QB, BGSU's sophomore QB is a heck of a player.
10-27-2013 10:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.