Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

TV
jfisher Offline
1st String

I Root For:
TV
If Marshall plays against Tulsa like they are playing the first half against Va Tech, they are going to kill Tulsa. I don't know how they lost to Ohio!!! Run, Pass, they can do it all and their defense is looking good......not great but good enough.....especially against a poor offense like Tulsa has. A bowl game is looking a little more like it will take quite a bit of luck to get there.
09-21-2013 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TulsaEye Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulsa anon
RE: TV
Tulsa has no chance at a bowl game this season or next.

08/29/13 at Bowling Green L, 34-7
09/07/13 vs. Colorado State W, 30-27
09/14/13 at Oklahoma L, 51-20
09/26/13 vs. Iowa State L, 38-21
10/05/13 vs. Rice Loss
10/12/13 at UTEP Win
10/26/13 at Tulane Win
11/02/13 vs. UTSA *TossUp
11/09/13 at East Carolina Loss
11/14/13 vs. Marshall TV Loss
11/23/13 at Louisiana Tech *TossUp La Tech has slight addvantage
11/30/13 vs. North Texas *TossUp

*TossUp's are too close to call, if team offense keeps playing at the same level it is now. La Tech and UTSA could be losses. Min 6 losses. Oh well at least basketball is on the horizon.

See no better than 5 wins this season if I am being generous. See next years team making this season's offense look good. Tulsa losses 85% of its experienced skilled position personnel on offense this year. NOT MUCH experience on the offense next year but for some of the players on the Oline from this year. That is bleak future but I don't see anything different happening in the near term. I would be happy to eat some crow if BB can do a midseason turnaround. 05-deadhorse 04-bs
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013 06:29 AM by TulsaEye.)
09-29-2013 06:15 AM
rabidTU2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulsa Univ
No crow eatin required. I think that scenario is very likely - unfortunately. There will come a point imo where Dane will have to be given a chance to "be next years QB savior" and allow us to transition to better competition and a better conference with better talent and more experience. But like I've said, we need to make some changes. BB needs to sit down and take a hard look at the present problems and future solutions. If not, this year could just be the beginning of a downward trend.

I've been watching some of those future AAC teams like UCF, Houston and ECU (from the old CUSA) and its obvious that they are improving while we are stuck in last years success.
09-29-2013 10:03 AM
TulsaEye Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tulsa anon
When this offense comes out flat with no emotion, it can lose to any team in the conference. This trend has gotten worse not better as the season has progressed. If someone doesn't believe me just watch the games Tulsa has played. Tulsa has made more mistakes in later games than earlier ones. I have always been more of a basketball fan, but what is happening to the football team is unfortunate.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 07:01 PM by TulsaEye.)
10-01-2013 06:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.