Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Missouri roll call
Bookmark and Share
Rocket_Fanatic Online
Heisman

I Root For: Toledo!
Missouri roll call
Just curious who will be in Columbia next weekend. If so, where are your tickets? I'll be with Terry's bunch in section R.
09-02-2013 12:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

owen Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ham sandwich
RE: Missouri roll call
I haven't even renewed my home season ticket package yet.
Really not excited for Rocket football this season.
Especially the disapppointing home lineup and November weeknight schedule.
09-02-2013 02:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UTCHARGER73 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: TOLEDO
How can you not be excited about Rocket Football? Disappointed in the weekday Nov games? Sure but you know they are coming! You get Eastern Washington to open the season!!!! Just beat at top 25 team to start the season was National Champs a few years ago! Rockets best be ready! Get WMU, Navy and NIU at home! Survive September with only one home game but then next 5 of 6 are at home with a little trip down south against the rivals that are actually fielding a decent football team again! Not sure why you wouldn't be excited!
09-02-2013 04:47 PM
UTCHARGER73 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: TOLEDO
BTW Myself, Mrs and RocketA will be in Columbia sometime Friday!
09-02-2013 04:48 PM
RangerRocket Offline
Rangers Lead The Way

I Root For: Toledo Rockets

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
Mr. & Mrs. Ranger Rocket will be in Columbia sans the Jambulance. We'll roll into town sometime Saturday morning.
09-02-2013 05:09 PM
Advertisement

T4C8 Online
T4C8

I Root For: U of Toledo
Ill be there + 3 random fans
09-02-2013 07:11 PM
RangerRocket Offline
Rangers Lead The Way

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
We are in Sideline K, Row 50, seats 5 & 6. Got these on StubHub.
09-02-2013 07:42 PM
eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
(09-02-2013 02:34 PM)owen Wrote:  I haven't even renewed my home season ticket package yet.
Really not excited for Rocket football this season.
Especially the disapppointing home lineup and November weeknight schedule.

Season Tickets:

The only thing that threatens to turn me off tickets is knowing the food is going to suck. Frustrating sometimes when the coach doesn't call the game the way I see fit but then, he gets paid more than me. You'll only get in trouble with that money burning your pocket.

I ALWAYS root on the Rockets
and I don't even have a degree from there. I never have ANY problem countering a "Go Bucks" with a "Go Rockets" and you'd maybe be surprised how many positive comments I get when I do. I think many secretly know they have no reason to be rooting for the Buckeyes (over the Rockets or even the school down south) except that's what everyone does.

Lemming? Not me. I can jump off the cliff with no accompaniment.
09-02-2013 07:50 PM
NIU17 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU Huskies
I'll be in Colombia rooting for Toledo and the MAC. My son goes to Missouri so I will have to keep the rooting low key. I hope you win the rest of your games, except for 1. Good Luck Saturday.
09-04-2013 11:37 PM
Advertisement

NewMex RocketFan Offline
Hall of Famer

Flying to St. Louis and driving over Friday. Staying at the Holiday Inn Executive Center in Columbia - same as the team.
09-05-2013 07:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UofToledoFans Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo and G5
Traveling with the team once again. Hopefully the hotel is nice and packed with rocket faithful.
09-05-2013 08:38 AM
42 of Blue Crew Offline
Special Teams

(09-04-2013 11:37 PM)NIU17 Wrote:  I'll be in Colombia rooting for Toledo and the MAC. My son goes to Missouri so I will have to keep the rooting low key. I hope you win the rest of your games, except for 1. Good Luck Saturday.

Thanks for the support! Good win last week. A couple more an you guys will be ranked again. Looking forward to that cold midweek game in November. Go MAC!
09-05-2013 12:10 PM
tolfbfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Toledo/Browns
Driving North on I 75 tonight near Lima. This Semi was heading South. It was the Toledo Football semi and trailer heading to Missouri. What an awesome looking rig.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 08:55 PM by tolfbfan.)
09-05-2013 08:27 PM
Advertisement

MizzouBob03 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Mizzou
Hello Toledo fans!

I just wanted to let those of you coming to town for the game, I just posted a HUUUUUGE post on the Columbia suggestions thread. It covers a bunch of restaurants and bars that are popular in Columbia. Most of which are all downtown and very walkable for anyone in even just decent health.
09-05-2013 09:16 PM
RangerRocket Offline
Rangers Lead The Way

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(09-05-2013 09:16 PM)MizzouBob03 Wrote:  Hello Toledo fans!

I just wanted to let those of you coming to town for the game, I just posted a HUUUUUGE post on the Columbia suggestions thread. It covers a bunch of restaurants and bars that are popular in Columbia. Most of which are all downtown and very walkable for anyone in even just decent health.

Thank you very much MizzouBob03!!! Hopefully you can make the trip to Toledo on 9/6/14 (and tailgate with us at the Jambulance).
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 10:15 PM by RangerRocket.)
09-05-2013 10:14 PM
MizzouBob03 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Mizzou
I'd very much like to do that... It will be interesting. I have my first kid on the way in March. We'll see how many games I get to next year. I've gone to probably 80+% of Mizzou home games for the last 15 years. I've always managed to go to one or two road games a year too. That may all change with a little guy/girl at home. The wife may put a kabosh on those football weekends.
09-05-2013 10:33 PM
NIU17 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU Huskies
(09-05-2013 10:14 PM)RangerRocket Wrote:  

Thank you very much MizzouBob03!!! Hopefully you can make the trip to Toledo on 9/6/14 (and tailgate with us at the Jambulance).
Mizzou is coming to Toledo to play? I'm so jealous NIU can't get the BCS schools to play at NIU. If anyone has any extra tix for Mizzou game, can you message me and I'll check tonight and meet at tailgating or stadium? Go Rockets!
09-06-2013 05:13 PM
Advertisement

H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
(09-05-2013 10:33 PM)MizzouBob03 Wrote:  I'd very much like to do that... It will be interesting. I have my first kid on the way in March. We'll see how many games I get to next year. I've gone to probably 80+% of Mizzou home games for the last 15 years. I've always managed to go to one or two road games a year too. That may all change with a little guy/girl at home. The wife may put a kabosh on those football weekends.

What better way to bond than a football roadtrip with the new arrival? Congrats on the upcoming event!
09-06-2013 05:43 PM
Rocket A Offline
Heisman

(09-06-2013 05:13 PM)NIU17 Wrote:  
(09-05-2013 10:14 PM)RangerRocket Wrote:  

Mizzou is coming to Toledo to play? I'm so jealous NIU can't get the BCS schools to play at NIU. If anyone has any extra tix for Mizzou game, can you message me and I'll check tonight and meet at tailgating or stadium? Go Rockets!

Yep, home and home!!! I am sure Pinkel had something to do with that! Plenty of cheap tix avail on stubhub.
09-06-2013 07:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.