Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Muschamp is all pissed...
Bookmark and Share
RowdyReptile Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Florida
Muschamp is all pissed...
...and not what you might think.

This is where we are down UF way. Sad day really when Gators turn on each other...but dayum....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/bl...46888.post

Sad day in Gator land, frankly.

Champ..it was a bad mistake...calm down...we are on the same side...Jesus.

RR
08-31-2013 06:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

owen Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ham sandwich
RE: Muschamp is all pissed...
the story here is this was the best chance Toledo had to defeat a team ranked in the top 10 in a while and didn't show up to play

jury still out on how good Campbell can be as a HC

has maturing to do into the position obviously

And I don't think the Rockets have that "it" guy behind center. Want to get back to our QB being in the conversation for at a minimum the conference's elite talents
08-31-2013 06:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RowdyReptile Offline
Water Engineer

Are you kidding? Campbell is a good coach.....did he suddenly lose how to coach after this one game? Has he forgotten how to recruit?

Campbell is familiar with us and we him.

Ok, Rockets..you lost today...that doesn't mean you have to like it. Don't question the man that brings you to the dance.

There are better days ahead for your team.

RR
08-31-2013 06:38 PM
Advertisement

Campbell4President Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo
(08-31-2013 06:20 PM)RowdyReptile Wrote:  ...and not what you might think.

This is where we are down UF way. Sad day really when Gators turn on each other...but dayum....

RR

I can understand though. It is unfair to the kid and it puts added distractions on the coaching staff when the parents come calling and knocking right before the game. I'm sure there were no ill intentions by the reporters though as GatorCountry is obviously a group of Gator backers.
08-31-2013 06:41 PM
T-Town Offline
All American

I Root For:
Sounds as if the kid's parents were upset and, who knows, maybe there was even talk of quitting the team? I suspect that he is playing good cop/ bad cop all by himself-----suspend a number of players to show he is a disciplinarian but then fiercely defend and protect players against the media.

Listing to the video, I suspect the high drama was calculated to make an impact with the younger 18-19 year old players on his squad and also provide recruiting ammunition for HS recruits, present and future. Of course there is always a certain risk in alienating the press, but Florida probably has a big enough fan base to trump that factor.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 06:45 PM by T-Town.)
08-31-2013 06:44 PM
Advertisement

RowdyReptile Offline
Water Engineer

I am a subscriber to Gator Country. Frankly, they are the best there is in covering Gator sports, and I find this sad.

The man that runs Gator Country will not let this go without an apology and he will do what it takes to make amends.

I have been a member there since 1996, and that site has grown and grown, and while this is a sad chapter, I think things will calm down soon.

I know Champ is protecting his players. He is that kind of coach...but too bad this took his time rather than discussing the game. This is the distractions down our way I guess.

Rock on Rockets.

RR
08-31-2013 06:55 PM
Campbell4President Offline
1st String

(08-31-2013 06:55 PM)RowdyReptile Wrote:  I am a subscriber to Gator Country. Frankly, they are the best there is in covering Gator sports, and I find this sad.

The man that runs Gator Country will not let this go without an apology and he will do what it takes to make amends.

I have been a member there since 1996, and that site has grown and grown, and while this is a sad chapter, I think things will calm down soon.

I know Champ is protecting his players. He is that kind of coach...but too bad this took his time rather than discussing the game. This is the distractions down our way I guess.

Rock on Rockets.

RR

If you want to hear Campbell's postgame comments, just click this link and watch the video on the right side about a quarter of the way down:

http://www.utrockets.com/SportSelect.dbm...PSID=89643
08-31-2013 06:59 PM
Advertisement

T4C8 Offline
T4C8

I Root For: U of Toledo
When I was listening I seriously thought I was listening to a rerun clip of the Mike Gundy rant
08-31-2013 07:18 PM
RowdyReptile Offline
Water Engineer

Champ needs to chill out before he has a stroke, frankly. LOL.
08-31-2013 07:23 PM
eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-31-2013 06:20 PM)RowdyReptile Wrote:  ...and not what you might think.

RR

I thought he held his composure quite well. Presuming their "source" wasn't within the University, there wasn't anything there that didn't need saying. And if their source WAS within the University, those sites that erroneously reported the kid as being suspended should be ponying that source up.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 08:56 PM by eastisbest.)
08-31-2013 08:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.