WVU to play EWU on 9SEP06
Buffalo BLOWS...
04-04-2006 04:00 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia

Buffalo sucks ... Buffalo swallows ... any other derogatory statement you can thing of here
04-04-2006 04:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
uconnbaseball Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Divorce, Rivals
The Parliament Awards

Congrats on the upgrade.
04-04-2006 04:48 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

They may be 1-AA, but at least they've made the playoffs the last 5 years running.
04-04-2006 05:05 PM
Jackson1011 Offline

I Root For:

Buffalo sure knows how to make friends...I think they dropped there game with Rutgers as well

-- BTW...nice CFN quote on WVUs schedule...ouch

[quote]West Virginia won
04-04-2006 06:28 PM
Advertisement

bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

CFN is just heaping the latest abuse on the Big East in general, and WVU in particular. I'm not surprised by their comments at all. CFN is already to setup a title game with whoever the big dogs turn out to be from the conferences everybody dotes upon. I could care less. If the Mountaineers take care of business and run the table, CFN can go take a long walk off a short pier for all I care. I never read CFN anyhow. It's journalistic integrity is lacking, as are most publications nowadays. None of the so-called big reporting services would have been noticed 50 years ago.
04-04-2006 07:24 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville

[quote="Jackson1011"]West Virginia won
04-05-2006 05:42 AM
LaRue777 Offline
1st String

I Root For: WVU,ECU,MI

[quote]West Virginia won
04-05-2006 09:24 AM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

[quote="CardinalJim"][quote="Jackson1011"]West Virginia won
04-05-2006 10:47 AM
Advertisement

KnightLight Offline
Legend

I Root For: UCF

[quote="CardinalJim"][quote="Jackson1011"]West Virginia won
04-05-2006 11:03 AM
MOUNTAINEERFAN64 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: WVU & Big East

[quote="bitcruncher"][quote="CardinalJim"][quote="Jackson1011"]West Virginia won
04-05-2006 06:58 PM
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats

uconnbaseball Wrote:Congrats on the upgrade.
Baseball's absolutely right on this one 04-bow
04-05-2006 07:01 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

[quote="MOUNTAINEERFAN64"][quote="bitcruncher"][quote="CardinalJim"][quote="Jackson1011"]West Virginia won
04-05-2006 08:30 PM
Advertisement

Krocker Krapp Offline
Number 1 Starter

I Root For: RU, SJU, UConn
Manhandled
bitcruncher Wrote:
MOUNTAINEERFAN64 Wrote:Bitcruncher, I couldn't agree with you more! If WVU must play a Div1AA team, I think it should be Villanova or Georgetown. Keep it in the conference. To hell with all these pansies wanting to back out of contracts.
If we keep it in the family and the family will grow up strong. Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. are good markets too. A few games just might help them decide to move up to Division 1A. It would be the best thing for the conference. To hell with the MAC, keep it in the conference.
Why would getting manhandled a couple of times make Villanova and Georgetown want to move up so they can get manhandled a dozen times? These two schools are not interested in playing NCAA Division I-A football or they would be doing so already.
04-05-2006 09:25 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

Re: Manhandled
Krocker Krapp Wrote:
bitcruncher Wrote:
MOUNTAINEERFAN64 Wrote:Bitcruncher, I couldn't agree with you more! If WVU must play a Div1AA team, I think it should be Villanova or Georgetown. Keep it in the conference. To hell with all these pansies wanting to back out of contracts.
If we keep it in the family and the family will grow up strong. Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. are good markets too. A few games just might help them decide to move up to Division 1A. It would be the best thing for the conference. To hell with the MAC, keep it in the conference.
Why would getting manhandled a couple of times make Villanova and Georgetown want to move up so they can get manhandled a dozen times? These two schools are not interested in playing NCAA Division I-A football or they would be doing so already.
They would be getting manhandled for $450,000. Money is why Buffalo did their scheduling dance this year. Besides, if they moved up to Division 1A they could get better talent to come to a BCS conference school than they could recruit to a Division 1-AA school. Any more questions?
04-05-2006 11:47 PM
Krocker Krapp Offline
Number 1 Starter

I Root For: RU, SJU, UConn
Not Interested
bitcruncher Wrote:
Krocker Krapp Wrote:
bitcruncher Wrote:
They would be getting manhandled for $450,000. Money is why Buffalo did their scheduling dance this year. Besides, if they moved up to Division 1A they could get better talent to come to a BCS conference school than they could recruit to a Division 1-AA school. Any more questions?
Do not get snippy! If it was so simple, Villanova and Georgetown would have moved up years ago! They are not interested!
04-06-2006 01:35 PM
WVU82 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Marquette dropped football after the 1960 season.

I think it's time for a resurgence.
04-06-2006 02:20 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.