Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Will be on the lookout tonight for Molls and Lindeman
Bookmark and Share
Campbell4President Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo
Will be on the lookout tonight for Molls and Lindeman
Just traded a Jonathon Toews Blackhawks jersey for a ticket to the Bears - Chargers game tonight...will be watching for #s 49 and 72. 04-rock
08-15-2013 04:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

timxlydon Offline
Left Hand Path

I Root For: NIU
RE: Will be on the lookout tonight for Molls and Lindeman
I hope you're not a Blackhawks fan, or else you should be ashamed.
08-15-2013 06:36 PM
ToledoMike Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
Looks like Molls tallied 1 solo tackle per ESPN. Didn't catch the game. How much did the guys play?
08-16-2013 06:56 AM
TampaRocket Offline
Heisman

I didn't see Molls in on much....looked like he was getting caught up in the wash when he was in. Some of that had to do with the DT's getting driven back into him.

AJ looked good...stayed on his blocks well.
08-16-2013 09:51 AM
Advertisement

ToledoMike Offline
1st String

(08-16-2013 09:51 AM)TampaRocket Wrote:  I didn't see Molls in on much....looked like he was getting caught up in the wash when he was in. Some of that had to do with the DT's getting driven back into him.

AJ looked good...stayed on his blocks well.

Thanks Tampa, I hope these young men are both able to get some playing time so they can show their stuff. Even though they are currently at the bottom of their position in the depth chart, you never know when an injury or something else might suddenly have them playing a bigger role.
08-16-2013 10:33 AM
Campbell4President Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo
(08-16-2013 06:56 AM)ToledoMike Wrote:  Looks like Molls tallied 1 solo tackle per ESPN. Didn't catch the game. How much did the guys play?

Molls played a lot in the second half on both kickoff and defense at LB obviously. I didn't see him in on much either but each time I was looking, the play was going in the other direction.

And yeah, I think AJ came in at about 7 minutes to go or so and maintained his blocks from what I saw.

And no, I'm not a Blackhawks fan...more of a casual observer. I always root for them to win of course for hometown pride but I'm not much of a hockey fan.
08-16-2013 10:29 PM
SUPERMAN60 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: TOLEDO ROCKETS
(08-16-2013 10:29 PM)Campbell4President Wrote:  
(08-16-2013 06:56 AM)ToledoMike Wrote:  Looks like Molls tallied 1 solo tackle per ESPN. Didn't catch the game. How much did the guys play?

Molls played a lot in the second half on both kickoff and defense at LB obviously. I didn't see him in on much either but each time I was looking, the play was going in the other direction.

And yeah, I think AJ came in at about 7 minutes to go or so and maintained his blocks from what I saw.

And no, I'm not a Blackhawks fan...more of a casual observer. I always root for them to win of course for hometown pride but I'm not much of a hockey fan.

HERE YOU GO!!! GO ROCKETS
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2013 06:03 PM by SUPERMAN60.)
08-21-2013 05:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.