Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WMU football WR Jaime Wilson has a broken ankle, could miss entire season
Bookmark and Share
NIU8484 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
WMU football WR Jaime Wilson has a broken ankle, could miss entire season
Quote:2012 #MAC Freshman of the Year Jamie Wilson could be out for the season

Don't wish badly on the kid, but Suck it PJ....

http://www.mlive.com/broncos/index.ssf/2...son_h.html

Quote:KALAMAZOO, MI -- Western Michigan University sophomore wide receiver Jaime Wilson has a broken left ankle and will be out at least eight weeks, head coach P.J. Fleck said Tuesday morning.

Fleck said the injury happened during a closed portion of practice Monday when Wilson was downfield blocking and had his foot rolled up under.

"It was just a freaky accident," Fleck said. "He already had surgery. We got him in right away and now he's on the road to recovery. We're going to attack it like he's going to come back and we'll re-evaluate it when he's ready."

Fleck said a preliminary timetable for the 5-foot-11, 196-pound Wilson to be out is eight or nine weeks. The first-year head coach said he would consider redshirting his best player, but that would be determined at a later date.

Wilson was the Mid-American Conference Freshman of the Year after leading the Broncos in receiving last season with 67 catches for 792 yards and six touchdowns. He also earned several All-American honors.

"We're not going to rush him back, but we're going to do everything like he's going to play," Fleck said. "Obviously, it's better to break something than tear an ACL. He has a shot, but I'm not going to rush him back for a year and ruin a year. I look at it like I could have Jaime Wilson for three more years after this year."
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2013 11:50 AM by NIU8484.)
08-13-2013 11:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Ubish Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU
Re: WMU football WR Jaime Wilson has a broken ankle, could miss entire season
stay classy niu

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
08-13-2013 11:53 AM
HuskieFan84 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, White Sox
RE: WMU football WR Jaime Wilson has a broken ankle, could miss entire season
Suck it PJ? Really... a college kid broke his ankle. What kind of scumbag celebrates that?

Not only that, I'd hope NIU wouldn't have a problem beating WMU at full strength, and it only helps NIU if the rest of our conference plays well. Even if you are a complete meatball *******, you should understand it's in our best interests for WMU to be healthy.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2013 12:51 PM by HuskieFan84.)
08-13-2013 11:57 AM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

Can you stop posting the entire article so the site gets hits for their work? MAC stories get so few hits as it is, we don't need to limit it even more.

In 2016 we could very easially wish he didn't break his ankle now.
08-13-2013 12:12 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
I think 84 would take this back if he could. The thing about injuries, they are going to hit everyone. We will hear about 1 or 2 impact players for NIU that will miss the opener due to injury, so unnecessary comments like that 8484 will come back to haunt you.
08-13-2013 12:12 PM
ColinApocalypse Offline

(08-13-2013 11:49 AM)NIU8484 Wrote:  Don't wish badly on the kid, but Suck it PJ....

Stay classy.
08-13-2013 12:13 PM
Advertisement

NIU8484 Offline
All American

[Image: tumblr_ma1a0j9C4h1ruby0vo1_500.gif]

Jeezus you guys are uptight...PJ is annoying, his whole gimmick is lame, hope his ship goes down in flames....

and this is the internet, I didn't know there were formalities with trash talking, please forgive my indiscretion in placing improper thoughts upon this post, how could I ever have been so inconsiderate and downright awful....03-lmfao

[Image: dawson_crying.gif]
08-13-2013 12:25 PM
NIU8484 Offline
All American

Quote:so unnecessary comments like that 8484 will come back to haunt you.

My comments will not cause the poor planting of someones foot or tear a muscle, if so I would be the wealthiest man in the world
08-13-2013 12:27 PM
HuskieNationSince1978 Offline
2nd String

(08-13-2013 12:25 PM)NIU8484 Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_ma1a0j9C4h1ruby0vo1_500.gif]

Jeezus you guys are uptight...PJ is annoying, his whole gimmick is lame, hope his ship goes down in flames....

and this is the internet, I didn't know there were formalities with trash talking, please forgive my indiscretion in placing improper thoughts upon this post, how could I ever have been so inconsiderate and downright awful....03-lmfao

[Image: dawson_crying.gif]
Do you see any support from anyone here? Do you see anyone else that thinks this is funny? Please be smart and get rid of these posts. I am asking nicely and as a proud Huskie, thanks.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2013 12:55 PM by HuskieNationSince1978.)
08-13-2013 12:50 PM
HuskieFan84 Offline
Heisman

(08-13-2013 12:25 PM)NIU8484 Wrote:  and this is the internet, I didn't know there were formalities with trash talking, please forgive my indiscretion in placing improper thoughts upon this post, how could I ever have been so inconsiderate and downright awful....03-lmfao

You just sound like a simpleton celebrating a kid getting hurt though.

You're not being clever, you're not intelligent, you're just being a dick. It's not funny, it's stupid.

And it's not even a good thing for NIU fans. You should want other MAC schools to be healthy and play well. It makes NIU look better.
08-13-2013 12:53 PM
NIU8484 Offline
All American

Certainly not deleting anything...i wasn't vulgar, I wasn't harassing board members...I said I don't wish the kid ill who suffered injury, but I have no problem with seeing PJ encounter turmoil....that is all, until you guys got all sensitive which frankly makes a board like this annoying
08-13-2013 12:54 PM
Advertisement

Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

I can understand being resentful of a guy (former player) who accepts a job at NIU then retracts/leaves the next day. But I'm surprised by the deep bitterness I come across on here.

You see it in the corporate world all the time. Guy accepts a job offer and starts on the job, but then a few days in either (a) realizes that he's not a good "fit" for the job, and/or (b) another job he applied for that he wanted more came calling. Rare, but not that uncommon.

I'm sure there's probably more to the story that I haven't seen or read - I'm pretty scarce on these boards during the summer. But the few I've browsed on here surrounding PJ Fleck, you'd think he was an Al Qaeda operative.
08-13-2013 01:22 PM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU Huskies

Donators
(08-13-2013 01:22 PM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  I can understand being resentful of a guy (former player) who accepts a job at NIU then retracts/leaves the next day. But I'm surprised by the deep bitterness I come across on here.

You see it in the corporate world all the time. Guy accepts a job offer and starts on the job, but then a few days in either (a) realizes that he's not a good "fit" for the job, and/or (b) another job he applied for that he wanted more came calling. Rare, but not that uncommon.

I'm sure there's probably more to the story that I haven't seen or read - I'm pretty scarce on these boards during the summer. But the few I've browsed on here surrounding PJ Fleck, you'd think he was an Al Qaeda operative.

I think he may be. I am convinced that "row the boat" is some sort of code.
08-13-2013 01:30 PM
NIU8484 Offline
All American

Motown, I don't have a problem with the guy taking the job at WMU and no problem with WMU, I just find PJ to be terribly lame and annoying....like who does this? It's too much...

[Image: BOCEDPNCAAALVB7.jpg:large]
[Image: BHxNwPuCMAEOlRp.jpg:large]
[Image: BDP8KPiCEAEJcR6.jpg:large]
[Image: BHxkBfNCQAAUJyB.jpg:large]
[Image: BRVMm0GCMAE5EXD.jpg:large]
08-13-2013 01:41 PM
chazb2 Offline
Banned

I Root For:
Perhaps Fleck started to pull this shi* with Doeren who said get lost. I realize it was only one day and we have been told to understand that Fleck quit but maybe Doeren quickly realized just what a douche bag this guy is.
08-13-2013 01:53 PM
sarasotahuskie Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Donators
(08-13-2013 01:22 PM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  I can understand being resentful of a guy (former player) who accepts a job at NIU then retracts/leaves the next day. But I'm surprised by the deep bitterness I come across on here.

I doubt there are many of us that really care a lot about PJ backing out of the NIU job. A lot are probably like me and are bemused by his bizarre behavior. He may turn out to be a good coach, but right now I'm happy that he's not HC of NIU.
08-13-2013 02:14 PM
Advertisement

HuskieFan84 Offline
Heisman

(08-13-2013 12:54 PM)NIU8484 Wrote:  Certainly not deleting anything...i wasn't vulgar, I wasn't harassing board members...I said I don't wish the kid ill who suffered injury, but I have no problem with seeing PJ encounter turmoil....that is all, until you guys got all sensitive which frankly makes a board like this annoying

There's a difference between reveling in it and not having a problem with it. And saying you don't wish the kid ill and then enjoying the fact he's hurt would seem to suggest you do. You can't have it both ways.

And again.. it doesn't help NIU, as an NIU fan, you shouldn't be happy a kid from WMU is hurt. It's nonsensical.
08-13-2013 02:47 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
(08-13-2013 02:47 PM)HuskieFan84 Wrote:  
(08-13-2013 12:54 PM)NIU8484 Wrote:  Certainly not deleting anything...i wasn't vulgar, I wasn't harassing board members...I said I don't wish the kid ill who suffered injury, but I have no problem with seeing PJ encounter turmoil....that is all, until you guys got all sensitive which frankly makes a board like this annoying

There's a difference between reveling in it and not having a problem with it. And saying you don't wish the kid ill and then enjoying the fact he's hurt would seem to suggest you do. You can't have it both ways.

And again.. it doesn't help NIU, as an NIU fan, you shouldn't be happy a kid from WMU is hurt. It's nonsensical.

I'm not going to read that much into it, he wasn't celebrating the kid being injured (though it might have come across that way), just taking a dig at PJ. End of story, lets move on. Bad break for WMU, always hurts to lose that kind of player, and hard to replace.
08-13-2013 03:08 PM
RitzHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
(08-13-2013 03:08 PM)NIU007 Wrote:  
(08-13-2013 02:47 PM)HuskieFan84 Wrote:  

I'm not going to read that much into it, he wasn't celebrating the kid being injured (though it might have come across that way), just taking a dig at PJ. End of story, lets move on. Bad break for WMU, always hurts to lose that kind of player, and hard to replace.

Yea, they had their best player QB Carder go down for a good part of the year last year too.
08-13-2013 04:34 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
With this much talk, WMU better go 12-0 or its a failure. You only talk about yourself this much and promote yourself this much if you are the real deal. PJ has really shown he is not mature enough to handle this job, its embarassing.
08-13-2013 05:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.