ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ECU Tailgating
monarchmanCUSA Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Old Dominion
ECU Tailgating
Sooo...who's got room for a couple extras at their ECU tailgate? My group of 6 has dwindled to a group of 2! Haha.
07-22-2013 03:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

monarchmanCUSA Offline
2nd String

RE: ECU Tailgating
Well, don't everyone jump at once...lol. 04-cheers
07-22-2013 07:18 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

(07-22-2013 03:17 PM)monarchmanCUSA Wrote:  Sooo...who's got room for a couple extras at their ECU tailgate? My group of 6 has dwindled to a group of 2! Haha.

Heard today at the Caravan that ODAF will be selling tailgate passes for ECU. I would recommend when that is announced, folks consolidate for some "friendly territory" down there in Greenville.
07-22-2013 08:21 PM
Advertisement

bit_9 Offline

I Root For: ODU
I'm sure we'll be floating as we're riding there with pirates. So we'll have to find that area and roam.
07-22-2013 08:28 PM
ODU AGGIE Offline
Heisman

I ordered my tickets through ODAF, so I am kind of waiting to make sure I get tickets.
07-22-2013 08:37 PM
odu12thman Offline
Water Engineer

Taking the Venture Tours bus down. Bus #1 already sold out 81 seats. They've started the 2nd. If you are looking for friendlies, I'm sure there will be some "bus-gating" as we are allowed to take chairs and coolers and do our thing by the bus. Not sure what lot we are in but I believe it's going to be close to the stadium. Look for the red VENTURE double-decker(s).

33 more days!

04-rock

Go Blue
07-29-2013 01:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.