OUCH!! You may not like Hannity..
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
OUCH!! You may not like Hannity..
.. but this is a HOME RUN shot

Mediate

Congratulations Black Americans, you are now nothing more than Talking Points

Quote:“There were 61 deaths in Chicago. 61 deaths during just the time of the Zimmerman trial. Can you name one one person by name that died in Chicago?”

Shelton dismissively started, “I appreciate this talking point,”
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2013 09:25 AM by DaSaintFan.)
07-19-2013 09:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mixduptransistor Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
RE: OUCH!! You may not like Hannity..
when can we stop talking about this? jesus christ. there are actual problems to fix in the world other than george zimmerman.
07-19-2013 09:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Hannity should be our next president.
He gets it most of the time. NCAA executive cannot name
one of the 61 blacks killed in Chicago but rants on
and on and makes up endless false statements about Z.
07-19-2013 09:35 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
I love Hannity, that dude has balls, and calls people out on their ignorance all the time... All Hillary could do is deflect or state some ridiculous lie because he knew he was wrong... People hate Hannity because he's not afraid to call anyone out for their ignorance...
07-19-2013 09:37 AM
DaSaintFan Offline

mixd, it's not having to do with Gz... it has to do with the fact that NAACP is apparently not worried about the other black youths victims, only the ones killed by non-Blacks
07-19-2013 09:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(07-19-2013 09:26 AM)mixduptransistor Wrote:  when can we stop talking about this? jesus christ. there are actual problems to fix in the world other than george zimmerman.

Can the sore losers stop rioting just because they didn't like the verdict that they all initially stated that we should accept and move on after it's heard?
07-19-2013 09:39 AM
Advertisement

mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
(07-19-2013 09:37 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  I love Hannity, that dude has balls, and calls people out on their ignorance all the time... All Hillary could do is deflect or state some ridiculous lie because he knew he was wrong... People hate Hannity because he's not afraid to call anyone out for their ignorance...

People hate Hannity because he won't listen to anyone who has an opposite viewpoint of him or the Republican party. The very conservative republicans I am friends with even agree with this point... anyone who isn't completely in agreement with him gets railroaded and overtalked because that is his way of dealing with it.

O'Reilly and Rush are both MUCH better debaters... Bill Cunningham too.
07-19-2013 09:41 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(07-19-2013 09:38 AM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  mixd, it's not having to do with Gz... it has to do with the fact that NAACP is apparently not worried about the other black youths victims, only the ones killed by non-Blacks

They refer to those guys as white when it involves the smallest smidgen of possible racism. After that, they just go back illegals or minorities.
07-19-2013 09:47 AM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Hannity's likability aside, the point remains that the only people who've declared open season on young black men are other black men.

That's a problem. What is the NAACP (or anybody else, for that matter) prepared to do about it?
07-19-2013 09:47 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(07-19-2013 09:41 AM)mlb Wrote:  
(07-19-2013 09:37 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  I love Hannity, that dude has balls, and calls people out on their ignorance all the time... All Hillary could do is deflect or state some ridiculous lie because he knew he was wrong... People hate Hannity because he's not afraid to call anyone out for their ignorance...

People hate Hannity because he won't listen to anyone who has an opposite viewpoint of him or the Republican party. The very conservative republicans I am friends with even agree with this point... anyone who isn't completely in agreement with him gets railroaded and overtalked because that is his way of dealing with it.

Everytime he brought up a good point he was cut off or Hilary deflected by answering a question with another question. Everything was valid, and I have never heard any ® or Conservative complain about Hannity.
07-19-2013 09:50 AM
DaSaintFan Offline

(07-19-2013 09:41 AM)mlb Wrote:  

O'Reilly ? No way.. O'Reilly is just as bad as Hannity in shouting down people who don't toe "his" line (again, he's more "populist" than political sided.)

And LSU , you must not have been around here long on these political boards if you haven't seen Republicans or conservatives rip into "RNC-Talking Point" parrot mode of Hannity.. That being said, I just don't see how you can dispute what Hannity did on the point he made in this interview/snippet.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2013 09:53 AM by DaSaintFan.)
07-19-2013 09:51 AM
Advertisement

LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(07-19-2013 09:47 AM)Smaug Wrote:  Hannity's likability aside, the point remains that the only people who've declared open season on young black men are other black men.

That's a problem. What is the NAACP (or anybody else, for that matter) prepared to do about it?

Here's the thing, if they can't inject racism, they don't care. They consider this a hate crime, a white on black crime, yet English is Zimmerman's second language because he's Latino. When they found out he had some ounce of white, he was immediately attacked by the media and race baiters.
07-19-2013 09:54 AM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
One of our problems in public discourse is happening in this thread.

We're getting bogged down in personalities. What about the 61 dead in Chicago?

What are we going to do about that?
07-19-2013 09:54 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

@ DaSaintsFan - I've only been here a couple weeks so I guess not.
07-19-2013 09:56 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
(07-19-2013 09:51 AM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  O'Reilly ? No way.. O'Reilly is just as bad as Hannity in shouting down people who don't toe "his" line (again, he's more "populist" than political sided.)

Never said O'Reilly is good... just said he is better than Hannity.
07-19-2013 09:56 AM
GoApps70 Offline

(07-19-2013 09:54 AM)Smaug Wrote:  One of our problems in public discourse is happening in this thread.

I have given my ideas on that time after time.
You wouldn't like my ideas.
07-19-2013 09:57 AM
Advertisement

LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(07-19-2013 09:54 AM)Smaug Wrote:  One of our problems in public discourse is happening in this thread.

I just told you... NOTHING will be done about that. There will be NO rallies for those guys. There will be NO media coverage. There will be NO stories. There will be NO outcries.
07-19-2013 09:57 AM
GoApps70 Offline

(07-19-2013 09:56 AM)mlb Wrote:  
(07-19-2013 09:51 AM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  O'Reilly ? No way.. O'Reilly is just as bad as Hannity in shouting down people who don't toe "his" line (again, he's more "populist" than political sided.)

Never said O'Reilly is good... just said he is better than Hannity.

O'Reilly wants to puddy foot around on things so that he can be invited back to the View and other left programs, and to sell his books to both sides. Do not get much from listening to him for many years.
07-19-2013 09:59 AM
GoApps70 Offline

(07-19-2013 09:57 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  

I just told you... NOTHING will be done about that. There will be NO rallies for those guys. There will be NO media coverage. There will be NO stories. There will be NO outcries.

Should require everyone willing that's an adult that has no criminal record to take courses and carry a holstered firearm.
07-19-2013 10:01 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

(07-19-2013 10:01 AM)GoApps70 Wrote:  
(07-19-2013 09:57 AM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  

Should require everyone willing that's an adult that has no criminal record to take courses and carry a holstered firearm.

Yep, but the idiots on the left want gun "control." I'd be much more concerned about getting guns out of felons hands. You can outlaw all you want, but the outlaws will always find a way to get what they need. How can people be stupid enough not to understand that?
07-19-2013 10:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.