Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fred Reed comments on Zimmerman...kicks ass and takes names
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
Fred Reed comments on Zimmerman...kicks ass and takes names
http://www.fredoneverything.net/Zim.shtml

Quote:Never have I seen such sprawling, cacophonous, indignant ignorance and frightful stupidity as that being exhibited by the American public. We are doomed. I am delighted. Curmudgeons love doom.

Has there ever been such focused inattention as the case has produced? Nothing of importance is noticed, and everything lacking it is. The crucial fact to come out of the whole adventure—crucial, and therefore utterly overlooked--was that Rachel Jeantel, a prosecution witness and black girl aged nineteen years, can´t read. The grim implication of this fact is confirmed by the illiteracy of tweets from blacks regarding the case. “Ima kill dat dumass cracker be racis.” Here we see as neatly displayed as if in a jewelry box why so many young blacks will go nowhere in the remaining fifty years of their lives. They can´t read, or barely can. In a fading techno-industrial civilization—I use the latter word frivolously—this consigns them to a life on charity. Is this not of more note than who started what?

No. The educational disaster that will leave Rachel and millions of her confreres in meaningless lives on welfare pales in importance compared to the question: Did Trayvon Martin and Zimmerman have the proper racial attitudes? This is what exercises the vast endocrine boobitry howling with empty-headed rage and self-righteousness.

Of course racism was involved in the shooting. The prosecution established this beyond doubt. Trayvon referred to Zimmerman as a “creepy-ass cracker,” “cracker” being a highly pejorative term for low-class whites living in decaying trailers in the pine barrens and Everglades of Florida. So Trayvon, a racist, didn´t like white people. So what? Most blacks don´t.

For example, from these clouded minds there drizzled drastic drivel to the effect that Zimmerman “profiled” Martin. By this is meant that Zimmerman noticed that Martin closely resembled the young black males who had been burgling homes in the neighborhood, it being the duty of a neighborhood watch to notice exactly this.

But “profiling,” whatever network marsupials may think they think they mean by it, assuming that they think at all, is not a crime, and Zimmerman was not charged with it. “Following” is not a crime, and Zimmerman was not charged with it. Having attitudes that CNN doesn´t like is not yet a crime. Second-degree murder is a crime, and that, and only that, is what Zimmerman was charged with. The rest is irrelevant.

As best I could tell, this was far too difficult a concept for the talking heads.

Or was it? My Mexican wife, having compared the testimony in the trial to what the American media were saying, commented that the latter seemed to be trying to start a race war. Granted, she is not qualified to comment on the case, as she is not an idiot. Despite this debility, she appeared to be on to something.
~more~
07-18-2013 12:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
RE: Fred Reed comments on Zimmerman...kicks ass and takes names
I like it when people have the balls to tell it like it is. Most people are so scared of being called a racist that they would lay down and let a black man kick them just to show how sorry they are for something nobody within the last 3 lifetimes had anything to do with.
07-18-2013 12:25 PM
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Curmudgeons everywhere agree.
07-18-2013 12:32 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(07-18-2013 12:25 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  I like it when people have the balls to tell it like it is. Most people are so scared of being called a racist that they would lay down and let a black man kick them just to show how sorry they are for something nobody within the last 3 lifetimes had anything to do with.

Lol

That's right racist and proud right?

04-rock
07-18-2013 02:48 PM
nomad2u2001 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
I'm glad I didn't add to his hit count.
07-18-2013 02:52 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(07-18-2013 02:48 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(07-18-2013 12:25 PM)LSU04_08 Wrote:  I like it when people have the balls to tell it like it is. Most people are so scared of being called a racist that they would lay down and let a black man kick them just to show how sorry they are for something nobody within the last 3 lifetimes had anything to do with.

Lol

04-rock

What about any of that is racist? An uncomfortable or inconvenient truth perhaps, but racist? Uhhh, no.

A failure of public policies aimed at mollifying the underclass and a public education system that more closely resembles a crime syndicate in some places yes. Racism? no.
07-18-2013 03:06 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(07-18-2013 03:06 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(07-18-2013 02:48 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  

Lol

04-rock

What about any of that is racist? An uncomfortable or inconvenient truth perhaps, but racist? Uhhh, no.

A failure of public policies aimed at mollifying the underclass and a public education system that more closely resembles a crime syndicate in some places yes. Racism? no.

I wasn't commenting on the article.
07-18-2013 03:08 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Oh, okay. Then what's this thread about?
07-18-2013 03:10 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(07-18-2013 03:10 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Oh, okay. Then what's this thread about?

It's about Zimmerman kicking ass and taking names.

Didn't you read the title?
07-18-2013 03:14 PM
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
I don't know, Rachel Jeantel is Sheila Jackson Lee 43 years ago. What we can expect concerning our failed educational system.
07-20-2013 10:40 AM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(07-20-2013 10:40 AM)SumOfAllFears Wrote:  I don't know, Rachel Jeantel is Sheila Jackson Lee 43 years ago. What we can expect concerning our failed educational system.

Sum, I really can't blame the educational system on this one, even the best teacher can't educate a complete and total brain dead moron. The flip side is the left will tell you that billions of extra education dollars could turn Jeantel into a Ph.D. She should be the poster girl for stupidity and obesity....Jesus, she has more chins than a Chinese phone book.
07-20-2013 01:00 PM
GoApps70 Offline

LOL. Bad joke.
07-21-2013 11:51 AM
Pony94 Online

I Root For: SMU
07-21-2013 12:10 PM
Advertisement

GoApps70 Offline

(07-21-2013 12:10 PM)Pony94 Wrote:  http://www.aclu.org/files/assets/aclu_le...n_case.pdf

ACLU claiming double jeopardy.
Besides that always reminding me of the second round of Jeopardy,
have to agree with the ACLU concerning that.
07-21-2013 12:30 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
I occassionally agree with the ACLU. In fact, I OFTEN agree with their principles... just sometimes not in their application. In this case, I think they come pretty close to hitting the mark. There may be some issues in the law, and the ACLU focuses on that, but it also notes the differences between the individual circumstances... mostly implying that while Zimmerman has opened the discussion, his case is not the prototype for prosecution.

There is a difference between using race as an identifier (like age and sex and hair color) as in Zimmerman to properly profile, and implying guilt or innocence based SOLELY on race without regard to circumstances.

HUGE difference, and those trying to imply there was inappropriate profiling in Zimmerman miss that the biggest profiler in that case was Martin. Best I know, there isn't some rash of "drive by's" by whites on blacks in that neighborhood, and Martin hasn't been the victim of one in any other that I know of.
07-21-2013 12:53 PM
GoApps70 Offline

If Holder does that then it's because of Holder's racism.
[Image: lb0530cd20130529092201_zps3cfc28f5.jpg]
07-21-2013 01:06 PM
Stick4489 Offline
Gaseous Clay

I Root For: The Herd

CrappiesCrappies
Quote:Stupidity beyond a certain point can only be a work of intelligence.

01-ncaabbs
07-21-2013 02:59 PM
GoApps70 Offline

[Image: aria_c10969220130530120100_zps484867bb.jpg]
Holder is great at getting to the bottom of things.
Pretty easy when you start at the bottom like he does.
07-21-2013 03:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.