Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Question about Sun Belt member's home message boards.
Bookmark and Share
ValleyBoy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: GaSo,Troy
Question about Sun Belt member's home message boards.
One thing that I am looking forward too in the future is visiting other Sun Belt football members home message board for some not too serious football discussions on what the Georgia Southern Football Team is going to do to your football team.

Now I and other members of the TALONTALK gang try and follow the rules of your home message board when it comes to the subject of trash talking. The true Georgia Southern trash talker does not try and post trash inside every thread on your board. But that is not to say that 10 or so of us will not plan our attack as a blitz on your home board. Now our intent is just some good clean trash talking with nothing to be taken seriously by any of your regular poster. That is one reason that we try and keep our post within several threads. We leave the posts about the finer points of the game to others.

Now I would guess that most of your home boards are a hold lot more active that those of most of the FCS schools that Georgia Southern has been playing. Some have been deader than a door nail.

The real question is who's home message board is open to visiting teams trash talking posters. Remember it is all in fun.....nothing personal.

Now if anyone of you feel like doing a little trash talking about Georgia Southern on our home message feel free to post on gsufans.com within the TALONTALK area of the message board.
04-29-2013 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

VandalinBoise Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Idaho
RE: Question about Sun Belt member's home message boards.
(04-29-2013 10:35 PM)ValleyBoy Wrote:  One thing that I am looking forward too in the future is visiting other Sun Belt football members home message board for some not too serious football discussions on what the Georgia Southern Football Team is going to do to your football team.

Now I and other members of the TALONTALK gang try and follow the rules of your home message board when it comes to the subject of trash talking. The true Georgia Southern trash talker does not try and post trash inside every thread on your board. But that is not to say that 10 or so of us will not plan our attack as a blitz on your home board. Now our intent is just some good clean trash talking with nothing to be taken seriously by any of your regular poster. That is one reason that we try and keep our post within several threads. We leave the posts about the finer points of the game to others.

Now I would guess that most of your home boards are a hold lot more active that those of most of the FCS schools that Georgia Southern has been playing. Some have been deader than a door nail.

The real question is who's home message board is open to visiting teams trash talking posters. Remember it is all in fun.....nothing personal.

Now if anyone of you feel like doing a little trash talking about Georgia Southern on our home message feel free to post on gsufans.com within the TALONTALK area of the message board.
-------------------------------------------------

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=205
04-29-2013 10:48 PM
TheRevSWT Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Bobcats!
The Texas State message board is found at katfans.com

Danged basketball team took catfans, so we spelled it with a K.

I know I speak for the rest of the Texas State faithful when I say we look forward to hearing from you guys on OUR turf. The beauty of our site is that there are NO RULES! Nothing is off limits. So feel free to come and try to stir some stuff up. We'll give as good as we get.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 10:52 PM by TheRevSWT.)
04-29-2013 10:51 PM
Fanof49ASU Offline
Heisman

I Root For: stAte
You'll find the crew at The Den very welcoming to new visitors, especially rivals. If I'm not mistaken, we were voted the Friendliest Football Forum on the Web on not long ago....isn't that right Arkstfan?

So if you're looking for some wholesome entertainment, stop by and ask for Blackie.
http://www.arkst.com/board/index.php
04-29-2013 11:13 PM
4CornersGuy Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: NMSU
The most active board for New Mexico State University is The Aggie Alert at aggiealert.com Everyone is always welcome to drop by for a visit.
04-29-2013 11:26 PM
Advertisement

Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: TROY
Every SBC school has their message board link under the "important thread" area at the top of the page....Even the new guys have links.
04-29-2013 11:32 PM
TXST Bobcat2010 Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Texas State!
(04-29-2013 10:51 PM)TheRevSWT Wrote:  The Texas State message board is found at katfans.com

I know I speak for the rest of the Texas State faithful when I say we look forward to hearing from you guys on OUR turf. The beauty of our site is that there are NO RULES! Nothing is off limits. So feel free to come and try to stir some stuff up. We'll give as good as we get.

I'll be on kaftans.com waiting for GaSo fans to post some trash talk. Can't wait, see you there!
04-29-2013 11:33 PM
ValleyBoy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(04-29-2013 11:33 PM)TXST Bobcat2010 Wrote:  
(04-29-2013 10:51 PM)TheRevSWT Wrote:  The Texas State message board is found at katfans.com

I'll be on kaftans.com waiting for GaSo fans to post some trash talk. Can't wait, see you there!

look I did not fall for that one just for the reason that I have already joined that site last year during the FCS playoffs.
04-29-2013 11:36 PM
ValleyBoy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(04-29-2013 11:32 PM)Atlanta Trojan Wrote:  Every SBC school has their message board link under the "important thread" area at the top of the page....Even the new guys have links.

I did not start this thread to get a link to your message board but to gage the feeling of your home message board to visiting team off humor posters.
04-29-2013 11:38 PM
Advertisement

eagleskins Offline
1st String

I Root For: GSU
Talon Talk is the board for the lowest common denominator. A bunch of overweight band guys with carny experience.
04-29-2013 11:40 PM
CatMom Offline
Getting Old Sucks!

I Root For: TXST
(04-29-2013 11:38 PM)ValleyBoy Wrote:  
(04-29-2013 11:32 PM)Atlanta Trojan Wrote:  Every SBC school has their message board link under the "important thread" area at the top of the page....Even the new guys have links.

I did not start this thread to get a link to your message board but to gage the feeling of your home message board to visiting team off humor posters.

We're good with it but you'll get as good as you give and, until you beat us (in revenge for 2005), I wouldn't be thumping my chest too much. When we're even up it's fair game and open season.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 11:41 PM by CatMom.)
04-29-2013 11:41 PM
Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: TROY

I know. I was just putting that out there...But Im sure you know about TROYs board. But TROY always welcomes outsiders. In the Fall our board gets VERY active and caddy.
04-29-2013 11:48 PM
ValleyBoy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(04-29-2013 11:41 PM)CatMom Wrote:  

We're good with it but you'll get as good as you give and, until you beat us (in revenge for 2005), I wouldn't be thumping my chest too much. When we're even up it's fair game and open season.

We are very good at chest thumpin as you can probably tell from some of our posters that have already wander over to this site.

I just joined your home site CatMom and look forward to some heated discussions in the future. 2005 was before my time following Georgia Southern so as far as I am concerned that was a different team and a different time.
04-29-2013 11:52 PM
Advertisement

Walter Sobchak Offline
Banned

I Root For: Ga Southern

If those talon talk rubes show up there, you're going to be disappointed. Just go ahead and set the over/under for how many posts it takes before a rube brings up sex with a farm animal. Fat-bodied, pink lemonade drinking, alleged ex motocross guys......emphasis on alleged.
04-30-2013 12:26 AM
ValleyBoy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(04-30-2013 12:26 AM)Walter Sobchak Wrote:  

If those talon talk rubes show up there, you're going to be disappointed. Just go ahead and set the over/under for how many posts it takes before a rube brings up sex with a farm animal. Fat-bodied, pink lemonade drinking, alleged ex motocross guys......emphasis on alleged.

So I see you do not like Pike51. Do you want me to invite Pike over so that you can tell him how you really feel about him.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 12:42 AM by ValleyBoy.)
04-30-2013 12:38 AM
Walter Sobchak Offline
Banned

I love everyone. It's just that you talon talk rubes are the most unoriginal and unfunny group I've ever seen. The funniest thing about you all is the irony that you all suck at smack, yet think you are the kings of trash talk. Raise your game, playboy.
04-30-2013 12:43 AM
Walter Sobchak Offline
Banned

Rubes can't sasquatch dance.

04-30-2013 12:58 AM
CajunJuice Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Ragin' Cajuns
http://www.raginpagin.com, don't be a stranger during game week. Click on Rage Page
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 01:18 AM by CajunJuice.)
04-30-2013 01:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.