Bookmark and Share
jml2010 Offline
Banned

I Root For: Tx Tech & UNT
Cincinnati turns down request for H/H with Texas Tech
per Kirk Bohls

https://twitter.com/kbohls

Quote:kbohls ‏@kbohls

Texas Tech AD Kirby Hocutt said he asked Cincinnati to schedule a football home and home series after TTuberville left. "They declined."

I believe tubby was trying to schedule a H/H series with the Bearcats before he ran off to UC.

03-14-2013 06:12 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

AirRaid Offline
1st String

I Root For: H-TownTakeover
RE: Cincinnati turns down request for H/H with Texas Tech
Tubby also dodged UH v Tech OOC renewal. He likes a cupcake OOC

03-14-2013 06:15 PM
jml2010 Offline
Banned

(03-14-2013 06:15 PM)AirRaid Wrote:  Tubby also dodged UH v Tech OOC renewal. He likes a cupcake OOC

I have seen those rumors from Coog fans but not an ounce of evidence. With Kliff in charge, I bet Tech and UH play again in the future.

03-14-2013 06:18 PM
AirRaid Offline
1st String

I Root For: H-TownTakeover
(03-14-2013 06:18 PM)jml2010 Wrote:  
(03-14-2013 06:15 PM)AirRaid Wrote:  Tubby also dodged UH v Tech OOC renewal. He likes a cupcake OOC

I have seen those rumors from Coog fans but not an ounce of evidence. With Kliff in charge, I bet Tech and UH play again in the future.

Heard it from a Tech fan

03-14-2013 06:21 PM
Advertisement

jnewyouth Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Bearcats
I've never seen a university and fan base cry so hard about a coach leaving than Texas Tech and Tuberville.

Cincinnati has tried numerous times to get Notre Dame (Brian Kelly) and Michigan State (Dantonio) to schedule us and have been declined as well. You don't see our AD crying in the media or fans beating a dead horse on message boards about it!

The relationship's over, get over it and move on.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2013 06:24 PM by jnewyouth.)
03-14-2013 06:24 PM
jml2010 Offline
Banned

(03-14-2013 06:24 PM)jnewyouth Wrote:  I've never seen a university and fan base cry so hard about a coach leaving than Texas Tech and Tuberville.

Cincinnati has tried numerous times to get Notre Dame (Brian Kelly) and Michigan State (Dantonio) to schedule us and have been declined as well. You don't see our AD crying in the media or fans beating a dead horse on message boards about it!

The relationship's over, get over it and move on.

I nor our AD has cried about pine box leaving. I was elated and celebrated the day he left. Now we have a coach that has unified the fan base. Funny thing, pine box was trying to schedule the bearcats when he was HC at Tech. Now he wants nothing to do with the 61K that would boooo him.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2013 06:29 PM by jml2010.)
03-14-2013 06:28 PM
1845 Bear Offline

I Root For: Baylor
This isn't realignment related. Take it to the Cincy board.

03-14-2013 06:39 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.