Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

USM & ECU
Bookmark and Share
whitey Offline
1st String

I Root For: a playoff
USM & ECU
ECU & USM are so much alike. We should start our own conference of 2 & say FTW. I really believe that for our diehard fans, baseball comes first, football second and basketball third. In baseball we could beat the best. So we expect more. The difference is you made it to the championship and ECU has not yet. A few of our fans want to get rid of our coach because we have not made it to Omaha. My question is this? Your coach made it to Omaha his last year of coaching. How many of your fans wanted him to be fired before then?
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 12:37 AM by whitey.)
03-04-2013 11:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: USM & ECU
(03-04-2013 11:51 PM)whitey Wrote:  ECU & USM are so much alike. We should start our own conference of 2 & say FTW. I really believe that for our diehard fans, baseball comes first, football second and basketball third. In baseball we could beat the best. So we expect more. The difference is you made it to the championship and ECU has not yet. A few of our fans want to get rid of our coach because we have not made it to Omaha. My question is this? Your coach made it to Omaha his last year of coaching. How many of your fans wanted him to be fired before then?

Enough that they forced his retirement. That team played inspired baseball to send him out in style.
03-05-2013 08:00 AM
southernmiss4ever Offline
All American

(03-04-2013 11:51 PM)whitey Wrote:  ECU & USM are so much alike. We should start our own conference of 2 & say FTW. I really believe that for our diehard fans, baseball comes first, football second and basketball third. In baseball we could beat the best. So we expect more. The difference is you made it to the championship and ECU has not yet. A few of our fans want to get rid of our coach because we have not made it to Omaha. My question is this? Your coach made it to Omaha his last year of coaching. How many of your fans wanted him to be fired before then?

USM wants all their coaches fired.

We wanted Bower fired.
We wanted Corky fired.
We wanted Eustachy fired.
We wanted Fedora fired.
We wanted Ellis Johnson fired.
People are complaining about Scott Berry now.

It's the Southern Miss way.
03-05-2013 09:10 AM
Advertisement

nastybunch Offline
Heisman

(03-05-2013 09:10 AM)southernmiss4ever Wrote:  

We wanted Bower fired.
We wanted Corky fired.
We wanted Fedora fired.

Bingo...says John Cox, who, by the way, we want fired also...
03-05-2013 09:47 AM
PGPirate Offline
Regulator

I Root For: East Carolina

We wanted Bower fired.
We wanted Corky fired.
We wanted Fedora fired.

Ha. Some of our fanbase wanted our women BB coach fired last year. She just set the record for number of wins at home this year.

Fanbases are a funny group
03-05-2013 10:17 AM
Advertisement

EagNBran Offline
All American

Since when was baseball first at USM? Football is first.
03-05-2013 10:32 AM
Freshy Offline
1st String

(03-05-2013 09:47 AM)nastybunch Wrote:  

We wanted Bower fired.
We wanted Corky fired.
We wanted Fedora fired.

"Millsy takes the shot..."
03-05-2013 10:34 AM
Advertisement

AndreWhere Offline
Banned

(03-05-2013 10:34 AM)Freshy Wrote:  

We wanted Bower fired.
We wanted Corky fired.
We wanted Fedora fired.

Compared to Jack Cristil, John Cox is Shakespeare, Vonnegut, and Johnny Carson combined.
03-05-2013 11:05 AM
Big Dub Offline
C-USA Troll?

03-05-2013 11:11 AM
Advertisement

AndreWhere Offline
Banned

We wanted Bower fired.
We wanted Corky fired.
We wanted Fedora fired.

That's basically true, although I personally never wanted Eustachy fired. I always thought he was good medicine for a lot of people at USM.
03-05-2013 06:05 PM
Thegoldstandard Offline
Heisman

(03-05-2013 11:05 AM)AndreWhere Wrote:  
(03-05-2013 10:34 AM)Freshy Wrote:  

We wanted Bower fired.
We wanted Corky fired.
We wanted Fedora fired.

Compared to Jack Cristil, John Cox is Shakespeare, Vonnegut, and Johnny Carson combined.

"And tonights sonic drive of the game, Well it will be my drive home, lets hope its a quiet one" Jack cristil

"Bryan meats sponsors radio broadcast of Mississippi State football in the confines of Scott field, Who would wanna listen to it?" Jack cristil
03-05-2013 06:12 PM
TheEastisPurple Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UAB Football
(03-05-2013 11:11 AM)Big Dub Wrote:  John Cox Soundboard

That dude was cracking me up during the game Saturday. Which was good because the game itself made me want to kill myself.
03-05-2013 07:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.