Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

PirateMarv, meet Neil Watson......
Bookmark and Share
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
PirateMarv, meet Neil Watson......
7 of 7 from 3 pt. line with a few minutes to go.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 01:42 AM by usmbacker.)
03-02-2013 09:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ECU_Drummer Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: East Carolina
RE: PirateMarv, meet Neal Watson......
Sounds like he had a great night, congrats on the win.

Akeem Richmond has been a great 3pt shooter for us.
03-02-2013 11:09 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
we finally dominated inside and out in the second half.....pop out trey to watson...yep....davis inside...yep....boardingham...yep (stop fouling dammit) mills just weaving around.....that was some good fundamental bb.....
03-02-2013 11:51 PM
Funslinger Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss
(03-02-2013 09:48 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  7 of 7 from 3 pt. line with a few minutes to go.

Uh, that's Neil Watson. I, not A.
03-03-2013 12:37 AM
Funslinger Offline
All American

(03-02-2013 11:51 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  we finally dominated inside and out in the second half.....pop out trey to watson...yep....davis inside...yep....boardingham...yep (stop fouling dammit) mills just weaving around.....that was some good fundamental bb.....

Mills even made a 17 footer. The bigger shock was not that he made it but that he took the shot. He rarely shoots outside of five feet from the basket.
03-03-2013 12:39 AM
stinkfist Online

(03-03-2013 12:39 AM)Funslinger Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 11:51 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  we finally dominated inside and out in the second half.....pop out trey to watson...yep....davis inside...yep....boardingham...yep (stop fouling dammit) mills just weaving around.....that was some good fundamental bb.....

Mills even made a 17 footer. The bigger shock was not that he made it but that he took the shot. He rarely shoots outside of five feet from the basket.

Yep...had 'em laughing in D section on that shot....just got through talking about Stone's three last year when he shot that.....high fives were the rave...was shortly after the modified wave by the crowd....
03-03-2013 01:15 AM
Advertisement

Funslinger Offline
All American

(03-03-2013 01:15 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  

Yep...had 'em laughing in D section on that shot....just got through talking about Stone's three last year when he shot that.....high fives were the rave...was shortly after the modified wave by the crowd....

That was two seasons ago. Stone was not on the team last season.
03-03-2013 02:12 AM
stinkfist Online

(03-03-2013 02:12 AM)Funslinger Wrote:  

Yes it was two years ago....thank you for another correction. You must have red pens in every room of your house...I now dub thee, mr. anal retentive forget the point of the post who instead looks for insignificant mistakes bbs guy....
03-03-2013 07:50 AM
EagNBran Offline
All American

RE: PirateMarv, meet Neil Watson......
The funny thing is that I was in the student section and told Stone before the game that I wanted to see a 3 from him. Stone looked back with this face like "You must be crazy!" We were up big and he took it and hit it. I don't know what he said, but he pointed at me and was yelling something. It was awesome! Haha!
03-03-2013 08:46 AM
ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
Congrats Southern Miss 04-cheers Looking forward to watching the CUSA Tournament this year. I think a few teams have a shot at Memphis if they get hot. Southern Miss certainly has the pieces to make a legitimate run in the Tournament but as always knocking off Memphis will be tough.
03-03-2013 08:56 AM
PirateMarv Offline
Hall of Famer

He was getting wide open looks, because ECU's big couldn't or wouldn't guard the post. He was knocking them, which was the game. USM having a 42-23 rebounding advantage was helpful too.
03-03-2013 08:58 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

(03-03-2013 08:46 AM)EagNBran Wrote:  The funny thing is that I was in the student section and told Stone before the game that I wanted to see a 3 from him. Stone looked back with this face like "You must be crazy!" We were up big and he took it and hit it. I don't know what he said, but he pointed at me and was yelling something. It was awesome! Haha!

I remember that shot like it was yesterday....LE would start the offense with him wide open since the other team knew he would NEVER shoot it...he finally said, awwww fk it....it was great....that's a cool story...thanks!

To me, this is why I like being a USM fan....it's the little things you remember that make the difference. ....even if I was a year off in my original reference...
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 10:20 AM by stinkfist.)
03-03-2013 09:29 AM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
(03-03-2013 08:58 AM)PirateMarv Wrote:  He was getting wide open looks, because ECU's big couldn't or wouldn't guard the post. He was knocking them, which was the game. USM having a 42-23 rebounding advantage was helpful too.

You sure talked a lot of trash earlier this season about USM basketball Marv. All I will say is last night made ten straight. Just call USM your basketball daddy Marv....03-lmfao03-lmfao
03-03-2013 11:35 AM
oasispirate Offline
1st String

(03-03-2013 11:35 AM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  
(03-03-2013 08:58 AM)PirateMarv Wrote:  He was getting wide open looks, because ECU's big couldn't or wouldn't guard the post. He was knocking them, which was the game. USM having a 42-23 rebounding advantage was helpful too.

You sure talked a lot of trash earlier this season about USM basketball Marv. All I will say is last night made ten straight. Just call USM your basketball daddy Marv....03-lmfao03-lmfao

Settle down JUCO U. This is going to get the whine award of the week, I bet we can't even recruit half the players on your roster.
03-03-2013 12:10 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
(03-03-2013 12:10 PM)oasispirate Wrote:  

Settle down JUCO U. This is going to get the whine award of the week, I bet we can't even recruit half the players on your roster.

Ten in a row. Nobody on our roster would want to play for a loser program like yours. That Sampson kid you guys were so excited about couldn't make a decent JC team. I mean we were laughing at the guy the whole game.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 12:31 PM by usmbacker.)
03-03-2013 12:30 PM
ECMAN79 Offline
All American

Sampson is tied for 44th in the whole country in rebounding and 74th in the whole country in blocked shots so laughing at him the whole game just makes you look ignorant.

I'm sure plenty of programs would love to have his length inside.
03-03-2013 12:37 PM
Advertisement

oasispirate Offline
1st String

(03-03-2013 12:30 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  
(03-03-2013 12:10 PM)oasispirate Wrote:  

Ten in a row. Nobody on our roster would want to play for a loser program like yours. That Sampson kid you guys were so excited about couldn't make a decent JC team. I mean we were laughing at the guy the whole game.

Yet still no one goes to your games.

My point was, ECU has to abide by some of the most stringent JUCO admissions requirements in the country. USM, Marshall, La Tech, etc do not.

Jeff Lebo goes to a gym with 100 D-1 JUCO prospects, he can offer 30 of them.

Donnie Tyndall walks into the same gym and can offer 85 of those guys.

But no, that has zero to do with on court/field performance 02-13-banana
03-03-2013 12:38 PM
nastybunch Offline
Heisman

And this has what to do with the basketball game yesterday?
03-03-2013 02:30 PM
Funslinger Offline
All American

(03-03-2013 07:50 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  

Yes it was two years ago....thank you for another correction. You must have red pens in every room of your house...I now dub thee, mr. anal retentive forget the point of the post who instead looks for insignificant mistakes bbs guy....

Sorry, but getting the wrong season is NOT insignificant.
03-03-2013 02:38 PM
stinkfist Online

(03-03-2013 02:38 PM)Funslinger Wrote:  
(03-03-2013 07:50 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(03-03-2013 12:39 AM)Funslinger Wrote:  Mills even made a 17 footer. The bigger shock was not that he made it but that he took the shot. He rarely shoots outside of five feet from the basket.

Sorry, but getting the wrong season is NOT insignificant.

bye now....have a great day
03-03-2013 02:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.