Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UCF vs. USM tonight is a scarey game
Bookmark and Share
SgtGoldenEagle Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Southern Miss
MyBB UCF vs. USM tonight is a scarey game
This matchup should worry USM fans because this UCF is dangerous. USM is capable of beating them but they are capable of beating USM so hopefully our guys will play a great game and come out with a win.
02-06-2013 11:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MU ATO Offline
THE ONE AND ONLY

I Root For: MU, GCU, U of I

Donators
RE: UCF vs. USM tonight is a scarey game
(02-06-2013 11:55 AM)SgtGoldenEagle Wrote:  This matchup should worry USM fans because this UCF is dangerous. USM is capable of beating them but they are capable of beating USM so hopefully our guys will play a great game and come out with a win.

USM should beat UCF by 15 points or more
02-06-2013 11:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shyminer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UTEP MINERS
It should be a good one! I wouldn't be shocked to see UCF win, but i'm hoping for USM!
02-06-2013 12:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nastybunch Offline
Heisman

USM by 5....
02-06-2013 12:01 PM
Billy Free Offline
Banned

Any chance this will be shown on tv?
02-06-2013 12:57 PM
PirateMarv Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
Southern Miss could win this game, but I am going with Central Florida because the game is in Orlando and because this will only be the 2nd game that USM has played against a team in the upper half of CUSA. In the other game (against Tulsa) USM won 62-59 in Tulsa. Then again that is why they play the games.
02-06-2013 01:28 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(02-06-2013 01:28 PM)PirateMarv Wrote:  Southern Miss could win this game, but I am going with Central Florida because the game is in Orlando and because this will only be the 2nd game that USM has played against a team in the upper half of CUSA. In the other game (against Tulsa) USM won 62-59 in Tulsa. Then again that is why they play the games.

Don't know who will win and don't know if you are a hater or 'hoper'. As in I 'hope' USM loses. You're posts about USM basketbll are all the same. We know your thoughts already. Seriously, if we win tonight you gonna stop it?
02-06-2013 01:45 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
UCF is going to be a war. My gut tells me USM goes 1-1 in these next 2 games. Going to be a challenge to win one though. This team plays their guts out, so they will leave it all on the floor.
02-06-2013 01:52 PM
mairving Offline
Ignant Homer

I Root For: Memphis
Going to be pulling for So Miss in this one. It will make Saturday's game even better.
02-06-2013 02:11 PM
PirateMarv Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-06-2013 01:45 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 01:28 PM)PirateMarv Wrote:  Southern Miss could win this game, but I am going with Central Florida because the game is in Orlando and because this will only be the 2nd game that USM has played against a team in the upper half of CUSA. In the other game (against Tulsa) USM won 62-59 in Tulsa. Then again that is why they play the games.

Don't know who will win and don't know if you are a hater or 'hoper'. As in I 'hope' USM loses. You're posts about USM basketbll are all the same. We know your thoughts already. Seriously, if we win tonight you gonna stop it?

So in your world view; someone has to be a "hater" or a "hoper" to point out the obvious about USM's opponents in conference play so far? Maybe you should take off your black and gold glasses. They are in 3rd place in the conference and they are playing at home. Stop being a homer and look at the obvious.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 02:16 PM by PirateMarv.)
02-06-2013 02:15 PM
nastybunch Offline
Heisman

(02-06-2013 02:15 PM)PirateMarv Wrote:  

So in your world view; someone has to be a "hater" or a "hoper" to point out the obvious about USM's opponents in conference play so far? Maybe you should take off your black and gold glasses. They are in 3rd place in the conference and they are playing at home. Stop being a homer and look at the obvious.

How come you never point out that Memphis has played a similar schedule, plus has played one more home conference game than Southern Miss?. We know what your agenda is, and only someone with jealousy and malace in their heart would think that what you say is obvious.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 02:56 PM by nastybunch.)
02-06-2013 02:52 PM
Advertisement

EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles

Be patient, your awesome Pirate team will get their two shots at our poor little team that hasn't played anybody yet. I just hope we can give ECU a competitive game.
02-06-2013 02:56 PM
PirateMarv Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-06-2013 02:52 PM)nastybunch Wrote:  

How come you never point out that Memphis has played a similar schedule, plus has played one more home conference game than Southern Miss?. We know what your agenda is, and only someone with jealousy and malace in their heart would think that what you say is obvious.

Memphis has not played a similiar schedule. Memphis has played ECU twice and Tulsa once. That is 3 games against teams in the top 6 versus one game for USM. Jealousy and malice. I don't thinks so; unless of course you can bring those same refs that you had in the CUSA tournament last year.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 03:10 PM by PirateMarv.)
02-06-2013 03:08 PM
nastybunch Offline
Heisman

(02-06-2013 03:08 PM)PirateMarv Wrote:  

Memphis has not played a similiar schedule. Memphis has played ECU twice and Tulsa once. That is 3 games against teams in the top 6 versus one game for USM. Jealousy and malice. I don't thinks so; unless of course you can bring those same refs that you had in the CUSA tournament last year.

Now we see....lol...obvious jealousy. No need to respond to you any more.
02-06-2013 03:12 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
(02-06-2013 02:56 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  

Be patient, your awesome Pirate team will get their two shots at our poor little team that hasn't played anybody yet. I just hope we can give ECU a competitive game.

We are doomed. With ECU's basketball history in CUSA, how can we hope to compete with them this year.
02-06-2013 03:14 PM
PirateMarv Offline
Hall of Famer

I hope so too. I just hope little ole ECU can behold the majesty that is the USM basketball and not flinch in the face of Golden Eagle greatness. Just have mercy; please don't slay us in the same manner that Denver and Tulsa were slain. Maybe ECU should just borrow the uniforms from New Mexico State. That might do it.
02-06-2013 03:18 PM
Advertisement

PirateMarv Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-06-2013 03:12 PM)nastybunch Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 03:08 PM)PirateMarv Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 01:45 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Don't know who will win and don't know if you are a hater or 'hoper'. As in I 'hope' USM loses. You're posts about USM basketbll are all the same. We know your thoughts already. Seriously, if we win tonight you gonna stop it?

Now we see....lol...obvious jealousy. No need to respond to you any more.

Please don't. I don't think that I can stand anymore hyperbole about USM basketball.
02-06-2013 03:20 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
(02-06-2013 03:18 PM)PirateMarv Wrote:  

I hope so too. I just hope little ole ECU can behold the majesty that is the USM basketball and not flinch in the face of Golden Eagle greatness. Just have mercy; please don't slay us in the same manner that Denver and Tulsa were slain. Maybe ECU should just borrow the uniforms from New Mexico State. That might do it.

What's funny is that USM can't talk basketball smack to many schools, but we can honestly just laugh our asses off at ECU. Just last season alone lets us do that. Before you say it, I know, I know, you are on the verge of greatness, you finally hired the coach to take you to the NCAA's and if, if, if people didn't make last second miracle shots to beat you, ECU would be on top of the basketball world.
02-06-2013 03:31 PM
Tampa Bay Tiger Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
Marv recently called me an idiot for picking Marshall to finish 2nd in league, despite picking them to finish 2nd himself. Like Jonesing, Marv is delusional. ECU fans should be proud.
02-06-2013 03:40 PM
PirateMarv Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-06-2013 03:31 PM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 03:18 PM)PirateMarv Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 01:45 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Don't know who will win and don't know if you are a hater or 'hoper'. As in I 'hope' USM loses. You're posts about USM basketbll are all the same. We know your thoughts already. Seriously, if we win tonight you gonna stop it?

What's funny is that USM can't talk basketball smack to many schools, but we can honestly just laugh our asses off at ECU. Just last season alone lets us do that. Before you say it, I know, I know, you are on the verge of greatness, you finally hired the coach to take you to the NCAA's and if, if, if people didn't make last second miracle shots to beat you, ECU would be on top of the basketball world.

No school in CUSA deserves an at large bid to the NCAA. None of them. And that includes Memphis. CUSA does not have one significant OOC victory all season, which means that CUSA sucks.

It doesn't matter if the schools in the top half of CUSA are padding their records by beating up on a bunch of hapless cupcakes in the bottom of CUSA; because at the end of the day only school that should represent CUSA in the NCAA tournament is the team that wins that CUSA tournament.
02-06-2013 03:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.