Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

"I Have a Drone" Happy MLK day
Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

I Root For: Liberty & ODU
"I Have a Drone" Happy MLK day
A comparison between the real Black leader, and the fake.

Quote: In King’s 1967 book Where Do We Go from Here: Chaos or Community? he wrote: “When scientific power outruns moral power, we end up with guided missiles and misguided men.” That same year In his “Beyond Vietnam” speech [see text and audio], King said: “What of the National Liberation Front, that strangely anonymous group we call ‘VC’ or ‘communists’? … Surely we must understand their feelings, even if we do not condone their actions. Surely we must see that the men we supported pressed them to their violence. Surely we must see that our own computerized plans of destruction simply dwarf their greatest acts.

“I’m convinced that if we are to get on the right side of the world revolution, we as a nation must undergo a radical revolution of values. … When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, militarism and economic exploitation are incapable of being conquered. A true revolution of values will soon cause us to question the fairness and justice of many of our present policies. …

“With righteous indignation, it will look across the seas and see individual capitalists of the West investing huge sums of money in Asia, Africa, and South America, only to take the profits out with no concern for the social betterment of the countries, and say, ‘This is not just.’ It will look at our alliance with the landed gentry of South America and say, ‘This is not just.’ The Western arrogance of feeling that it has everything to teach others and nothing to learn from them is not just.

“Perhaps his [Vietnamese leader Ho Chi Minh] sense of humor and of irony can save him when he hears the most powerful nation of the world speaking of ‘aggression’ as it drops thousands of bombs on a poor, weak nation more than eight thousand miles away from its shores.

“A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death. … True compassion is more than flinging a coin to a beggar. A true revolution of values will soon look uneasily on the glaring contrast of poverty and wealth with righteous indignation.”

LEAH BOLGER, [email]
President of Veterans for Peace, Bolger said today: “King’s legacy is not upheld by increasing troops in Afghanistan and killing in so many other countries as the administration has done — it is violated. Obama put Social Security on the fiscal chopping block instead of the military budget. The main advocate of drone killings, John Brennan, was just nominated by Obama to be head of the CIA. We must clearly judge politicians by the content of their policies, not the effectiveness of their delivery.”

http://www.commondreams.org/newswire/2013/01/18-1

The imposter, using MLK's bible, while killing Americans without trial or rights, speaks of peace and unity while drawing a line right between the middle of this country.

The Great Divider, Barrack Hussein Obama - Blacks cannot really be proud of this man, unless they are in the cult.
01-21-2013 10:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

RE: "I Have a Drone" Happy MLK day
It seems making jokes about the cult if frowned upon, so here's some serious pictures:

[Image: MLKObama.gif]

[Image: Obama_MartinLuther.jpg]
01-22-2013 08:43 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
03-zzz
01-22-2013 11:25 AM
Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

(01-22-2013 11:25 AM)RobertN Wrote:  03-zzz

Twas the night before Christmas, 03-zzz

Down the Chimney came OBAMA DRONE CLAUSE

:noisycricket:

and Robert cried.
03-weeping
01-22-2013 11:59 AM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
Are you saying you will shoot down a government drone with an automatic weapon?
01-22-2013 12:05 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
"And the rocket's red glare, the drones bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our Dear Leader was still there."
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2013 12:30 PM by No Bull.)
01-22-2013 12:29 PM
Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

No, but now that you mention it if I were a veteran I swore an oath to uphold the US Constitution and drones are a direct violation of the 4th amendment.

You know Robert, unreasonable SEARCH and seizure. If I were to crap in my horse pasture, it's none of King Obama's business.
01-22-2013 01:16 PM
Advertisement

bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
(01-22-2013 01:16 PM)Jerry Falwell Wrote:  No, but now that you mention it if I were a veteran I swore an oath to uphold the US Constitution and drones are a direct violation of the 4th amendment.

You know Robert, unreasonable SEARCH and seizure. If I were to crap in my horse pasture, it's none of King Obama's business.
FYI: the government doesn't need drones to see if you're crapping in a pasture. They can see that perfectly well with satellite cameras...
01-22-2013 04:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
(01-22-2013 01:16 PM)Jerry Falwell Wrote:  No, but now that you mention it if I were a veteran I swore an oath to uphold the US Constitution and drones are a direct violation of the 4th amendment.

You just can't deal with the fact Obama is no king...he was elected by the people to represent all of us...sorry if you can't come to terms with that.
01-22-2013 04:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
Awesome thread! I wonder if JF will get this one locked down too!
01-22-2013 05:02 PM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(01-22-2013 04:45 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  You just can't deal with the fact Obama is no king...he was elected by the people to represent all of us...sorry if you can't come to terms with that.

No, he was elected by half the people to f*** over the other half.
01-22-2013 05:10 PM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
MLK Jr would be a right wing terrorist by today's standards.

"I knew that I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the oppressed in the ghettos without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today - my own government."
01-22-2013 05:20 PM
Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

(01-22-2013 05:10 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(01-22-2013 04:45 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  You just can't deal with the fact Obama is no king...he was elected by the people to represent all of us...sorry if you can't come to terms with that.

No, he was elected by half the people to f*** over the other half.

Amen. The other half is justly pissed off about it too.

(01-22-2013 05:02 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  Awesome thread! I wonder if JF will get this one locked down too!

What amazing insight into the OP, and topic at hand. Bravo, pea brain.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2013 10:45 AM by Jerry Falwell.)
01-23-2013 10:43 AM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(01-22-2013 04:45 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  

You just can't deal with the fact Obama is no king...he was elected by the people to represent all of us...sorry if you can't come to terms with that.

all of us? Dear Leader has never even pretended to represent all of us.... except of course when running for re-election.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2013 11:58 AM by No Bull.)
01-23-2013 11:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.