Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

And that's why you keep losing
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
And that's why you keep losing
Flip across Faux News real quick on the TV.

Are they talking about Boehner's struggle? Are they talking about us blowing through the debt ceiling?

No ... they're talking about Planned Parenthood getting $520-odd million, while doing more abortions and less cancer screenings. Yes we're going to go full values voter retard and hunker down over less than 0.0005% of the ANNUAL DEFICIT.

They bring Jonah Goldberg on to say we're borrowing money from China to kill babies.

Ugh.

EFF YOU FAUX.
01-08-2013 10:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
RE: And that's why you keep losing
(01-08-2013 10:07 AM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  Flip across Faux News real quick on the TV.

Are they talking about Boehner's struggle? Are they talking about us blowing through the debt ceiling?

No ... they're talking about Planned Parenthood getting $520-odd million, while doing more abortions and less cancer screenings. Yes we're going to go full values voter retard and hunker down over less than 0.0005% of the ANNUAL DEFICIT.

They bring Jonah Goldberg on to say we're borrowing money from China to kill babies.

Ugh.

EFF YOU FAUX.
For once I agree with you.
01-08-2013 10:23 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
Abortion is very important to some people, and not important to just about anybody else. But somehow issues like crime and welfare are mostly off the table as political issues, and abortion has become the issue that defines social conservatism?

Strange.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 10:25 AM by Lord Stanley.)
01-08-2013 10:24 AM
I'mMoreAwesomeThanYou Offline
Medium Pimping

I Root For: America
Re: And that's why you keep losing
Abortion is really the only social issue I REALLY care about. You don't have to like it but that's the hill I've chosen to die on. I absolutely will not bend on abortion. That being said I don't watch Fox News anymore.

BY READING THIS POST YOU RECOGNIZE THAT IMATY IS THE LAST GREAT CRUSADER FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE SO HELP YOU GOD.
01-08-2013 10:31 AM
Medium Pimping

Re: And that's why you keep losing
Edit: I don't even want to make it illegal. I just don't want my tax dollars spent on it.

BY READING THIS POST YOU RECOGNIZE THAT IMATY IS THE LAST GREAT CRUSADER FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE SO HELP YOU GOD.
01-08-2013 10:32 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(01-08-2013 10:32 AM)ImMoreAwesomeThanYou Wrote:  Edit: I don't even want to make it illegal. I just don't want my tax dollars spent on it.

Lucky for you, they aren't. Does this mean that we get to pick and choose where our tax dollars go? I don't want mine to go to the 2 wars. I don't want my tax dollars spent on roads in the Confederate states.
01-08-2013 10:39 AM
Advertisement

Medium Pimping

Re: RE: And that's why you keep losing
(01-08-2013 10:39 AM)RobertN Wrote:  
(01-08-2013 10:32 AM)ImMoreAwesomeThanYou Wrote:  Edit: I don't even want to make it illegal. I just don't want my tax dollars spent on it.

Lucky for you, they aren't. Does this mean that we get to pick and choose where our tax dollars go? I don't want mine to go to the 2 wars. I don't want my tax dollars spent on roads in the Confederate states.

Do you even pay taxes? Didn't think so. Run along now, the makers are talking.

01-08-2013 10:42 AM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(01-08-2013 10:07 AM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  Flip across Faux News real quick on the TV.

All 3 subjects (Boehner, debt ceiling, the US taxpayers giving hundreds of millions of $$ to PP) are legitimate topics of discussion, and a responsible, non-partisan media will give ample coverage to all three. Yes, I agree the debt ceiling is the most important of the 3, by far. But people who act as if PP is beyond criticism, or as if PP's government subsidy is beyond criticism, are part of the problem.
01-08-2013 10:45 AM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
(01-08-2013 10:45 AM)Native Georgian Wrote:  

All 3 subjects (Boehner, debt ceiling, the US taxpayers giving hundreds of millions of $$ to PP) are legitimate topics of discussion, and a responsible, non-partisan media will give ample coverage to all three. Yes, I agree the debt ceiling is the most important of the 3, by far. But people who act as if PP is beyond criticism, or as if PP's government subsidy is beyond criticism, are part of the problem.

Alright -- we'll give PP 0.0005% of the air time. That should be just about enough time to say "planned" on air. Going values voter like this is stupid. You lose the moderates, independents, and libertarians, and you go off message. Democrips and Rebloodlicans shouldn't be able to take a deuce without answering entitlement reform, sequester, and debt ceiling questions right now. And it should remain that way for 2 months.
01-08-2013 10:48 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(01-08-2013 10:42 AM)ImMoreAwesomeThanYou Wrote:  
(01-08-2013 10:39 AM)RobertN Wrote:  

Do you even pay taxes? Didn't think so. Run along now, the makers are talking.

I paid taxes last year a-hole. I don't want my tax dollars going toward ANYTHING in the COnfederate states.
01-08-2013 10:50 AM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte
(01-08-2013 10:48 AM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  Alright -- we'll give PP 0.0005% of the air time. That should be just about enough time to say "planned" on air. Going values voter like this is stupid. You lose the moderates, independents, and libertarians, and you go off message. Democrips and Rebloodlicans shouldn't be able to take a deuce without answering entitlement reform, sequester, and debt ceiling questions right now. And it should remain that way for 2 months.

Out of curiosity how much of Fox did you watch today? Reason I ask is I'm curious what you base your seemed belief they devoted too much time to this topic as opposed to the debt ceiling etc.? You realize that their morning show has 3 hours of content to fill, so every last bit of it wont' be consumed with just those things you mentioned right?

Or did you just happen to switch over there, see they were doing this one segment on the subject and decide to go bat sh*t crazy about it?

BTW, just for curiosity I just switched the channel to Fox News to see what they were discussing. They were talking about concerns Syria could use chemical weapons.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 10:55 AM by Ninerfan1.)
01-08-2013 10:55 AM
Advertisement

Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

Top of the hour. Lead off with the debt ceiling.

Second story on drone strike that killed 8 in Pakistan.

transition to 3rd story on Brennan nomination to head CIA.

Now talking about tornadoes, hail and strong winds potentially hitting the south east.

First commercial break reached. No mention of Planned Parenthood. How is this possible given their obsession with it?
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 11:11 AM by Ninerfan1.)
01-08-2013 11:04 AM
Jerry Falwell Offline
Banned

I Root For: Liberty & ODU
(01-08-2013 10:50 AM)RobertN Wrote:  I paid taxes last year a-hole. I don't want my tax dollars going toward ANYTHING in the COnfederate states.

Doubtful.

Anyway, here you go.

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthr...p?t=189847

You can see that most states get back about what they pay.

Biggest winners: Maine, DC, NM, ID

Biggest losers: OH, WA, AZ
01-08-2013 11:07 AM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

Back from commercial. Talking about opposition to Hagel nomination.

Now talking about hurricane Sandy relief efforts.

Maybe they're talking about Planned Parenthood on Fox business? Obsessing over how much money they made off the 334k babies they killed last year?
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 11:21 AM by Ninerfan1.)
01-08-2013 11:14 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Maybe "we've got to watch fox to know what's on it"?
01-08-2013 11:25 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I change the channel when they start talking about the bieb.
01-08-2013 11:31 AM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

(01-08-2013 11:14 AM)Ninerfan1 Wrote:  Back from commercial. Talking about opposition to Hagel nomination.

Maybe they're talking about Planned Parenthood on Fox business? Obsessing over how much money they made off the 334k babies they killed last year?
Why am I not surprised you watch Faux?
01-08-2013 11:42 AM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

now talking Consumer electronics show.

Don't they know they're supposed to be talking about Planned Parenthood? How doe Consumer electronics get talked about before Planned Parenthood? They're values voter "retard". WTF!!!!???
01-08-2013 11:43 AM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

(01-08-2013 11:42 AM)RobertN Wrote:  
(01-08-2013 11:14 AM)Ninerfan1 Wrote:  Back from commercial. Talking about opposition to Hagel nomination.

Why am I not surprised you watch Faux?

Why am I not surprised you're such a total moron? I rarely watch them. Watch CNBC more than any of the others. I turned over there based on what GTS wrote.

Seriously Robert, does it hurt you to be that stupid?
01-08-2013 11:45 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

If they just talked about the economy, they'd be another unwatched outlet. Message matters not if no one hears it. Tree falling in the woods.
01-08-2013 11:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.