sometimes I hate being a tiger fan
Bookmark and Share
missjtiger Offline
KOKO'S MOMMA/D.J.'S MOMS
Jersey Retired

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS

Crappies
sometimes I hate being a tiger fan
Anyone else feel that way ? ... like never-ending problems in the AOB, no one is ever satisfied with the coaches, negativity abounds, no good conference wants us, just seems like it never ends. As I get older, I begin to think life is too short for all this. I wish for just one freakin year we could all be happy and excited and positive about something. It's starting to look like that's never going to happen. yes, I'm depressed. 03-weeping
01-04-2013 07:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bathtub Gin Offline
All American

I Root For: Free Market
RE: sometimes I hate being a tiger fan
I'm happy football is on the incline
01-04-2013 07:27 PM
missjtiger Offline
KOKO'S MOMMA/D.J.'S MOMS
Jersey Retired

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS

Crappies
(01-04-2013 07:27 PM)Bathtub Gin Wrote:  I'm happy football is on the incline

That is a positive and hopefully will continue to get better.
01-04-2013 07:29 PM
jerkula Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Tigers
(01-04-2013 07:26 PM)missjtiger Wrote:  Anyone else feel that way ? ... like never-ending problems in the AOB, no one is ever satisfied with the coaches, negativity abounds, no good conference wants us, just seems like it never ends. As I get older, I begin to think life is too short for all this. I wish for just one freakin year we could all be happy and excited and positive about something. It's starting to look like that's never going to happen. yes, I'm depressed. 03-weeping

hey J....it's snot nose from over the privett hedge....never give up!
01-04-2013 07:31 PM
TigerSeth Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers
just win baby....
cscottl1981 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
2007-2008 was pretty cool, but then........
Advertisement

SNF6 Offline
Go To Hell Ole Miss

I Root For: Vol Free USA
It is still always better than rooting for the big urnge and being a vowel.

Put on a smile and look on the bright side of life......

Plus, 99.9% of us love ya! You are a great Tiger fan.
01-04-2013 07:36 PM
Tanyaskees Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-04-2013 07:26 PM)missjtiger Wrote:  Anyone else feel that way ? ... like never-ending problems in the AOB, no one is ever satisfied with the coaches, negativity abounds, no good conference wants us, just seems like it never ends. As I get older, I begin to think life is too short for all this. I wish for just one freakin year we could all be happy and excited and positive about something. It's starting to look like that's never going to happen. yes, I'm depressed. 03-weeping

Yup, know the feeling well. I get too stressed out and have to keep telling myself that it's just a game. Feels too much like work. Someone send some positive energy my way please....and J's.
01-04-2013 07:36 PM
dan o Offline
Hall of Famer

As an "older" fan, I can vouch for the fact that patience and resilience [among others] are required to be a Tiger supporter.
01-04-2013 07:40 PM
ItsDude Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Hang tough Miss J....things were much easier before the internet. You only discussed and heard things with the people you knew. Anyway, a win tonight would be really sweet. I sure wish Tarik was playing but maybe we still have a chance.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 07:41 PM by ItsDude.)
01-04-2013 07:40 PM
TigerSeth Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers
(01-04-2013 07:36 PM)Tanyaskees Wrote:  

Yup, know the feeling well. I get too stressed out and have to keep telling myself that it's just a game. Feels too much like work. Someone send some positive energy my way please....and J's.

joints?
01-04-2013 07:41 PM
Advertisement

mapdude Offline
Enthusiastically Ambivalant

I Root For: U of Memphis

DonatorsDonators
(01-04-2013 07:26 PM)missjtiger Wrote:  yes, I'm depressed. 03-weeping

Bourbon is your friend....
01-04-2013 07:42 PM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis

To me this is exactly why we need the UT series to continue. How many games do we actually get that make people really worry?

This is a good game, one of the best games each season for quite a few seasons now. I am not saying THE best game, clearly that is Louisville, but UT is in the top 3.
Even our #1 ranking season they didnt disappoint. They came in ranked #3 in the nation and kept that game circled on the calendar.

I miss the heck out of the Arkansas games. I would love to see them back on the schedule.
01-04-2013 07:43 PM
Tanyaskees Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-04-2013 07:41 PM)TigerSeth Wrote:  

joints?

03-lmfao No silly, I meant missJ's way too....LOL. Know where your mind is 03-lmfao
01-04-2013 07:44 PM
Hoopla Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
The only time I feel that way is when I read all the negativity on this board and in the media. Seems like everyone tries to bring the program down and make me feel like an idiot because I support the Tigers. Not having it. NO! This is my team and has been for nigh 30 years or so. I just wish I could make all the negativity go poof!

GO TIGERS!
01-04-2013 07:46 PM
MTigerBlue Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
You are one win away from happy dancing again. Give it a couple of hours.
01-04-2013 07:54 PM
Advertisement

memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
(01-04-2013 07:54 PM)MTigerBlue Wrote:  You are one win away from happy dancing again. Give it a couple of hours.

Exactly. The more the worry the greater the celebration. Going to be fun tonight!
01-04-2013 07:55 PM
michaelf Offline
1st String

I Root For: The U of M

Quote:2 Corinthians 4:16-18 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.
01-04-2013 08:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whoyarootinfor Offline
1st String

I Root For: MEMPHIS
MissJ...your patience, loyalty, and support will be rewarded...I have no doubt. If it's not in the win column, it will be and I'm sure is in the relationships formed. I have a feeling you will be rewarded in the win column soon enough though.
01-04-2013 08:07 PM
TrippedOutTiger Offline
Banned

No!!! It's great to be a tiger fan and great to have tiger fans like you!!! think of all the great things we've experienced, think of all the moments with our families!!! enjoy those moments!!!!

Go Tigers!!! Go Missjtiger!!!
01-04-2013 08:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.