ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

VCU wrap
ODUBB35 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
VCU wrap
So. Has this team started to turn a corner, or was this game a matter of our rivals bringing out the best in us?
12-08-2012 07:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

monarchman Offline
1st String

RE: VCU wrap
Neither. Like I've said before, BT teams play to their competition. Until we start seeing wins, it's nothing but the same old we've seen so far this season. The next lower major like team on our schedule, you'll see us play like a low major team, and either barely win or barely lose.

In fact, we still lost by double digits on our home floor last night to an alright (but far from stellar ) VCU team, this team is in trouble. I would not set myself up for disappointment from this one performance.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 07:56 AM by monarchman.)
12-08-2012 07:54 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Re: VCU wrap
And the deficit was 20 most of the 2nd half. Shaka took his foot off the gas, which led to the more respectable margin, but we didnt turn any corner. Kids played hard to execute another poor gameplan against a better team.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2
12-08-2012 09:54 AM
AdoptedMonarch Online
Heisman

The only mildly intriguing aspect of last night's game for me was the decision to keep Ross on the bench for virtually the entire first half, and then break him out in the second half.

I know in his case it wasn't for reasons of conditioning. Perhaps it was to keep him clear of fouls?
12-08-2012 08:25 PM
Advertisement

LetsGoODU Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
It's sad when I honestly get excited to see Anton coming in for Wright
12-08-2012 08:43 PM
LuckyLion Offline
1st String

(12-08-2012 08:43 PM)LetsGoODU Wrote:  It's sad when I honestly get excited to see Anton coming in for Wright
If Anton was a Freshman, I could get kind of excited about him.
12-08-2012 08:46 PM
Razor Ramon Monarch Offline
Heisman

Has it really come to this?????? Finding the silver lining in a fairly convincing loss to vcu on the back of a blowout loss to Richmond? Is that what we are reduced too??

What are we freaking Towson?

I'm disgusted with the odu fans who refuse to see this situation for what it is, an abject disaster of epic proportions. We are the laughing stock of the league. You really think blaines gonna land a decent big man sometime soon?

Give me a freaking break.

New coach, new direction.
12-09-2012 02:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.