Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Fanatics Orange Bowl Gear
Bookmark and Share
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU! NIU! NIU!
Fanatics Orange Bowl Gear
Yes, I work for Fanatics. But I don't really care if you buy stuff from here, the VCB, Bookstore, the Orange Bowl site or so random bum off the street.
But as a fellow Huskie fan, I will be passing on any of the sales and deals we are having onto you. Tomorrow is a free shipping deal, but I do believe Friday's deal might be better. So hold off if you can resist. Ha. Any questions, PM me.

NIU gear here: http://fb.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Northern_...-bcs-sclmp

Unfortunately, no awesome Kirk Herbstreit shirt for fanatics :( but we do have the MACtion shirt!
Photos of the Orange Bowl gear below (most styles have short sleeve & long sleeve, as well as men's, women's and youth)
[Image: bound.jpg] [Image: busted.jpg] [Image: Dueling.jpg]
[Image: FSU.jpg] [Image: maction.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 10:05 AM by HuskieRak.)
12-05-2012 03:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

huskiealum03 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU & Go Go Sox
RE: Fanatics Orange Bowl Gear
thanks for the heads up! this may be the one and only game i would consider a 'game day' matchup t-shirt
12-05-2012 03:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MileHighHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
(12-05-2012 03:45 PM)HuskieRak Wrote:  Yes, I work for Fanatics. But I don't really care if you buy stuff from here, the VCB, Bookstore, the Orange Bowl site or so random bum off the street.
But as a fellow Huskie fan, I will be passing on any of the sales and deals we are having onto you. Tomorrow is a free shipping deal, but I do believe Friday's deal might be better. So hold off if you can resist. Ha. Any questions, PM me.

Unfortunately, no awesome Kirk Herbstreit shirt for fanatics :( but we do have the MACtion shirt!
Photos of the Orange Bowl gear below (most styles have short sleeve & long sleeve, as well as men's, women's and youth)
I already have a nice order in with VCB and Fanatics, guess I am a fanatic. Go Huskies, beat the Noles and the haters.
12-05-2012 03:50 PM
thxjoenovak Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU
(12-05-2012 03:50 PM)huskiealum03 Wrote:  thanks for the heads up! this may be the one and only game i would consider a 'game day' matchup t-shirt

So you're saying, you didn't bite on the Tennessee-Martin Skyhawk shirt back in September?
12-05-2012 04:23 PM
huskiebob Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU Huskies

Donators
(12-05-2012 04:23 PM)thxjoenovak Wrote:  
(12-05-2012 03:50 PM)huskiealum03 Wrote:  thanks for the heads up! this may be the one and only game i would consider a 'game day' matchup t-shirt

So you're saying, you didn't bite on the Tennessee-Martin Skyhawk shirt back in September?

Those are still on sale at VCB! 03-lmfao
12-05-2012 04:24 PM
Advertisement

huskiealum03 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU & Go Go Sox

we win this orange bowl, i'll bite and get the UT-M shirt
12-05-2012 04:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HuskieFootball Addict Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, NIU, NIU
(12-05-2012 03:45 PM)HuskieRak Wrote:  Yes, I work for Fanatics. But I don't really care if you buy stuff from here, the VCB, Bookstore, the Orange Bowl site or so random bum off the street.

I wish the gray one that says orange bowl with the 2 helmets was in red instead of gray. I like it's design the best. I am not a fan of gray t-shirts for NIU wear.
12-05-2012 04:39 PM
thxjoenovak Offline
Heisman

(12-05-2012 04:26 PM)huskiealum03 Wrote:  

we win this orange bowl, i'll bite and get the UT-M shirt

You'll have to beat me and huskiebob to it! Collect 'em all! 03-lmfao
12-05-2012 04:41 PM
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

T-Shirts and Hats are on sale today and through the weekend. Free shipping on orders over $50
Use this link: http://fb.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Northern_...-bcs-sclmp

FYI - Some of the Orange Bowl and MAC Champs gear isn't in the warehouse quite yet, so orders containing these "hot market" items will have shipping delayed. The 12th is the shipdate on most of these items, but we are pretty cautious with that day, so it's usually sooner than that.
12-07-2012 10:09 AM
Advertisement

NIUslumo Offline
1st String

(12-07-2012 10:09 AM)HuskieRak Wrote:  T-Shirts and Hats are on sale today and through the weekend. Free shipping on orders over $50

FYI - Some of the Orange Bowl and MAC Champs gear isn't in the warehouse quite yet, so orders containing these "hot market" items will have shipping delayed. The 12th is the shipdate on most of these items, but we are pretty cautious with that day, so it's usually sooner than that.

Not that you made it or anything... but I really like that Orange Bowl Bound shirt. My favorite one I've seen of all of them. Ordered up 1 for me and son. Thanks!
12-07-2012 10:57 AM
HuskieFootball Addict Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, NIU, NIU
HuskieRak, are these 100% cotton...do they run true to size or smaller?

I want to order some but need more info. Thanks.
12-07-2012 11:06 AM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

(12-07-2012 11:06 AM)HuskieFootball Addict Wrote:  HuskieRak, are these 100% cotton...do they run true to size or smaller?

I want to order some but need more info. Thanks.

I have found the size chart to be very accurate in determining the size that I buy. Beware that a different style of shirt may not be the same size so double check that chart!
12-07-2012 11:33 AM
bucket_brigade Offline
Water Engineer

Ordered my swag from Fanatics Monday - and it should be here today! "You're Busted" and a NIU adidas polo. Might have to go back for more. Will be wearing the polo to work proudly!
12-07-2012 11:37 AM
Advertisement

NIUHuskie Offline
1st String

(12-07-2012 10:57 AM)NIUslumo Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 10:09 AM)HuskieRak Wrote:  T-Shirts and Hats are on sale today and through the weekend. Free shipping on orders over $50

Not that you made it or anything... but I really like that Orange Bowl Bound shirt. My favorite one I've seen of all of them. Ordered up 1 for me and son. Thanks!

I like the Orange Bowl Bound too. I ordered one long sleeve for me and one for nephew's xmas.
12-07-2012 11:39 AM
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

Most likely, the Orange Bowl gear is 100% cotton. If it's a grayish shirt, it will probably be a 90/10 cotton/poly mix.
But I think its safe to say that they would be 100% cotton and run true to size. If not, there's a 365 day return policy!
12-07-2012 11:53 AM
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

A lot of sizes are soldout for most of the styles. I sent an email over to the buyers regarding the inventory. Most likely, more will become available soon.
12-09-2012 10:57 AM
HUSKIEFOOTBALLFAN Offline
All American

I Root For: Huskies
Will they be getting more inventory of the sold out shirts? Any more promotions?
12-20-2012 11:00 AM
Advertisement

NIUslumo Offline
1st String

Just an FYI... I received the Orange Bowl Bound t-shirt in the mail. Top quality. Big fan of it actually, highly recommended.
12-20-2012 11:15 AM
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

(12-20-2012 11:00 AM)HUSKIEFOOTBALLFAN Wrote:  Will they be getting more inventory of the sold out shirts? Any more promotions?

Looks like inventory was just added for a couple of styles. Last night everything was basically soldout. I know that they're trying to get more inventory for all the styles, but basically it all comes down to the manufacturer.

Only promo running currently is free 2-day shipping over $50. That runs till later about 5pm today. Then after that expires, the plan is to have a free next day shipping on orders over $100.
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2012 11:29 AM by HuskieRak.)
12-20-2012 11:20 AM
cawoo22 Offline
Northern Yankee Prick

I Root For: The NIU Huskies
(12-05-2012 04:24 PM)huskiebob Wrote:  

Those are still on sale at VCB! 03-lmfao

If you ask really nice, you can probably still lay your hands on an International Bowl vs South Florida shirt
12-20-2012 11:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.