I Root For: Liberty & UofL

YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE BCS DREAM! 04-cheers
11-19-2005 06:57 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Tigeer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UoM & WVU

Yea - See how easy it is once you get access.

But not so fast my friend - the Mounties will be coming to town!
11-19-2005 07:02 PM
USFPDiddy Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Tigeer Wrote:Yea - See how easy it is once you get access.

But not so fast my friend - the Mounties will be coming to town!
We can't do anything about that until we play them. As fans, we should enjoy a winning season and even the possibility of this in mid november. Remember, we were picked to finish SEVENTH in the conference with a 4-7 rec at best.
11-19-2005 07:06 PM
Advertisement

army56mike Offline

Could this be scripted any better? Granted, I'm jumping the gun by a game but, the championship for the conference on the last game of the season, winner take all. The traditional power vs. the first year upstart. What a great story line! But you know what, the media will spin it out of control to the negative won't they?
11-19-2005 07:09 PM
robertandjody Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

UConn on the road isn't a given.
11-19-2005 07:16 PM
Advertisement

Ice98 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

1 more win from that Big East title game with WVU in Tampa

Good Luck
11-19-2005 08:34 PM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USF

Not so fast ....

We still have to win at UCONN. One step at a time....but I like our chances.

Randy Edsall is on deck.....
11-19-2005 08:44 PM
Advertisement

Ty-Bull Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

[Image: SkunkHat-749932.jpg]
11-21-2005 11:32 PM
Jackson1011 Online

I Root For:

Quote:What a great story line! But you know what, the media will spin it out of control to the negative won't they?

-- They already are...I have seen on the halftimeshows of both ABC and CBS....when discussing USFs success in the BE.....they do not take the angle of a program on the rise etc...but its more along the lines of the BE must be very weak if USF is doing that well....there are quotes from AP voters that say the reason UL isn't higher in the rankings was becasue they lost to South Flordia....its not right or fair (especially to the Bulls).....but if USF were to win the league it would be a public relations disaster for the BE

Jackson
11-22-2005 07:23 AM
Advertisement

Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First

Jackson1011 Wrote:
Quote:What a great story line! But you know what, the media will spin it out of control to the negative won't they?

-- They already are...I have seen on the halftimeshows of both ABC and CBS....when discussing USFs success in the BE.....they do not take the angle of a program on the rise etc...but its more along the lines of the BE must be very weak if USF is doing that well....there are quotes from AP voters that say the reason UL isn't higher in the rankings was becasue they lost to South Flordia....its not right or fair (especially to the Bulls).....but if USF were to win the league it would be a public relations disaster for the BE

Jackson
What is funny is that UCLA did not take such a hit after they were blown completely out by a bad Arizona team. USF would beat Arizona by double digits this year.
11-22-2005 07:40 AM
army56mike Offline

Not to argue your point, but UofL would be ranked higher if we had not lost to USF. It's one less loss on the record to drop in the polls. But losing to USF is nothing to be embarrassed about.
11-22-2005 06:23 PM
njndirish Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Notre Dame

Even if USF loses (KNOCK ON WOOD), the BE season might be decided on thanksgiving
11-22-2005 06:55 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.