Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
The Gators are a good bb team
cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: Syracuse

Donators

They outhustled, and outmuscled the Orange. Their physicalness reminds me of Uconn.
11-18-2005 11:54 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

kardphan Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I think a light finally clicked with Florida last year, they were getting embarrassed by UK year after year and were accused for being soft. I think there players finally took that to heart and started actually playing defense. Donovan has been able to find some great players but he could never get them to play defense until the second half of the season last year. Now he finally has some physical bodies to play some tough defense. Florida usually starts the seasons off ranked high but this year they have kinda flown under the radar with a talented squad. I think you will see the same from Cincy, they are always physical and never lack the explosive athelete. Florida will make a run at the SEC titile and right now they are looking like the best team out of the SEC. UK will be toast if they can't get Morris back because there inside game is horrible at best. I was pulling for the cuse because I hate the SEC but you guys do have a young squad and I'm sure coach will turn it around.
11-19-2005 02:27 AM
Ice98 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Coach Donovan has had plenty of talented teams down south in Florida and has underachieved with alot of them. His teams have alot of early exits from the NCAA's besides the 2000 runner-up finish. Florida won their first ever SEC Tourney title last season. I'd choose Alabama or Kentucky to win the SEC this season. Vanderbilt has all five starters back and should be considered a darkhorse for the title. I just think Florida is going to have another great early run and falter down the stretch again.
11-19-2005 02:59 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.