ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bounty on Heinicke ???
ODUalum78 Online
Overseer of the Unwashed Masses

I Root For: ODU

Lion's Den Poster of the Year
Bounty on Heinicke ???
It would seem that a bounty has been offered on Taylor Heinicke by a University of Delaware booster.

Are the 15 and 30 numbers being "offered" actually a some sort of literal consideration, or just figurative numbers with respect to penalty yardage?
In any event, the poster is certainly advocating to injure a player, and possibly offering a reward for it; with the support of others on the board.

.. We need to hit Heinecke late (yes late) early, often w anger w hate...

Yes Doc, the first 15 is on me and I hope the defense realizes the impact they have on this game. We will score.

This aint no church social!!! Dont give me that goody good BS... Lay that kid out make him hurt. Not only do I want a victory I wanna hear that Heinecke is living in a whirlpool 3 days after the game.

In fact Doc Joe C gives an extra bonus to the defense THE FIRST 30 IS ON ME!!!! Take a flag worth the pain!!!

http://www.gohens.net/boards/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14649
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2012 10:31 PM by ODUalum78.)
10-22-2012 10:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CameramanJ Offline
Heisman

RE: Bounty on Heinicke ???
I needed a reason to dislike Hens boosters. This will suffice. Thanks for the heads up, '78.

Here's to Heinicke shredding their secondary so thoroughly that it'll be fit to be sprinkled on a sandwich, paid for sans sales tax of course. Preferably of the crow variety, since they're going to be eating it anyway come Saturday.
10-22-2012 10:46 PM
Old Dominion Navy Offline
The Lion King

I Root For: ODU SDSU
Ring ring...hello NCAA, I've got something you might be interested in reading.
10-22-2012 10:49 PM
ODUalum78 Online
Overseer of the Unwashed Masses

Lion's Den Poster of the Year
Good bulletin board material if nothing else. 05-nono
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2012 11:07 PM by ODUalum78.)
10-22-2012 11:06 PM
Razor Ramon Monarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
What a pathetic loser. I wouldn't even advocate hurting VCU players, much less a team I couldn't care less about and is completely irrelevant in EVERY SINGLE SENSE OF THE WORD in every single sport they play.

I think I'm about as hardcore a fan as they come, but wishing injury, ROOTING for injuries and even saying he'd pay money for injuries? How utterly pathetic can you get?

I'd bet every dollar I have he is either Jersey or Philly trash and he's probably well over 300 pounds and since he hasn't seen his tiny little p*nis in decades, this is the only form of stress relief he gets. Sad state of affairs. Just when I thought JMU had the market cornered on d*uchbag college football fans, this guy shows up and not only doesn't get shouted down, but the rest of those pathetic posters actually agreed with him!

If anyone from that worthless school ever tries to tell you that their schools academics are better than ours (which is literally all they will have after we beat them Saturday), make sure you mention Joe Biden and then point to that thread.

Game set match. Abhorrent behavior, that entire message board should be shut down as a common decency to mankind. Mouthbreathing knuckledragging losers like those in that thread shouldn't be allowed to sully the good name of the internet. lol
10-23-2012 03:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
monarchmanCUSA Offline
2nd String

All I can say is WOW...just WOW!!
10-23-2012 07:33 AM
Advertisement

Mr.BigBlue Offline
All American

That should fire up our OL.
10-23-2012 07:47 AM
bit_9 Offline

That's pretty sh1tty of that group.
10-23-2012 08:03 AM
monarchmanCUSA Offline
2nd String

Someone should send that to the head off caa officiating
10-23-2012 09:55 AM
monarchman Offline
1st String

Indeed. Pretty disgusting stuff, from a terribly jealous fan base.
10-23-2012 10:04 AM
paintedblue Offline
All American

That makes me happy that UD is staying at the kiddie table.
10-23-2012 10:30 AM
Advertisement

ODU True Blue Online
All American

What do you expect from a state that kept re-electing Joe Biden?

Subtle payback if any late or illegal hits on Touchdown Taylor! There are lots of plays near the sideline. Take out the opposing head coach. Helmet to the face, head or knees, and maybe cleats to the groin....
10-23-2012 01:55 PM
CameramanJ Offline
Heisman

(10-23-2012 01:55 PM)ODU True Blue Wrote:  What do you expect from a state that kept re-electing Joe Biden?

Subtle payback if any late or illegal hits on Touchdown Taylor! There are lots of plays near the sideline. Take out the opposing head coach. Helmet to the face, head or knees, and maybe cleats to the groin....

The UD booster comment(s) were inflammatory and openly calling for physical harm upon a football player is never acceptable, but what does their sideline have to do with it? I'm not happy about the situation either, but let's be reasonable. The people on the sideline probably weren't on that message board. They're out on the field earning their pay. We're angry that someone wished harm upon an important member of our team. Your hypothetical is hypocritical and it would make us akin to them. And we certainly are not.
10-23-2012 02:47 PM
TedHead Offline
1st String

(10-23-2012 02:47 PM)CameramanJ Wrote:  
(10-23-2012 01:55 PM)ODU True Blue Wrote:  What do you expect from a state that kept re-electing Joe Biden?

The UD booster comment(s) were inflammatory and openly calling for physical harm upon a football player is never acceptable, but what does their sideline have to do with it? I'm not happy about the situation either, but let's be reasonable. The people on the sideline probably weren't on that message board. They're out on the field earning their pay. We're angry that someone wished harm upon an important member of our team. Your hypothetical is hypocritical and it would make us akin to them. And we certainly are not.

Thank you! I am glad someone from ODU can show maturity and class. Message board banter is just that. There A$$holes wherever you go, even right here in Hampton Roads.
10-23-2012 05:13 PM
odusteeler Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: ODU, W&M
(10-23-2012 05:13 PM)TedHead Wrote:  

Thank you! I am glad someone from ODU can show maturity and class. Message board banter is just that. There A$$holes wherever you go, even right here in Hampton Roads.

Well if there are some here in Hampton Roads, I've never met them (unless they were wearing purple)...
10-23-2012 06:05 PM
N2theBlue Offline
Special Teams

I hope Heinicke throws for 900 yards against those MFs.
10-23-2012 06:26 PM
Advertisement

ODU True Blue Online
All American

(10-23-2012 05:13 PM)TedHead Wrote:  

Yep you are right. Even those that call others that name..... or use their uneducated mis-use of the word their, there or they're.....
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2012 12:20 PM by ODU True Blue.)
10-24-2012 12:18 PM
mturn017 Offline
ODU Homer

(10-22-2012 10:29 PM)ODUalum78 Wrote:  It would seem that a bounty has been offered on Taylor Heinicke by a University of Delaware booster.

Are the 15 and 30 numbers being "offered" actually a some sort of literal consideration, or just figurative numbers with respect to penalty yardage?
In any event, the poster is certainly advocating to injure a player, and possibly offering a reward for it; with the support of others on the board.

.. We need to hit Heinecke late (yes late) early, often w anger w hate...

Yes Doc, the first 15 is on me and I hope the defense realizes the impact they have on this game. We will score.

This aint no church social!!! Dont give me that goody good BS... Lay that kid out make him hurt. Not only do I want a victory I wanna hear that Heinecke is living in a whirlpool 3 days after the game.

In fact Doc Joe C gives an extra bonus to the defense THE FIRST 30 IS ON ME!!!! Take a flag worth the pain!!!

http://www.gohens.net/boards/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14649

haha, big talk for guys posting on a board called "the hen house"
10-24-2012 01:51 PM
Monarch Maniac 10 Offline
1st String

I don't think they realize that we are going to absolutely murder them on Saturday. They barely beat us last season when they had a better team and we were playing our first ever CAA game. Oh, and our offense is 10x better than it was during that last meeting, no disrespect to Thomas DeMarco.

ODU- 56
UD- 20

TH is going to go absolutely nuts on them.
10-24-2012 02:48 PM
bit_9 Offline

[Image: pop!small.gif]

or

[Image: pop!big.gif]
10-28-2012 03:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.