Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Multiculturalism takes a hit with the Taliban.
UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
Multiculturalism takes a hit with the Taliban.
The Taliban attempted to kill a 14 year-old girl in Pakistan who advocated educating girls. She was shot in the head and is in critical (but stable) condition.

Multiculturalism says all cultures are of equal value and that to think otherwise is racist. Well, I'll say that Western, Judeo-Christian values are superior to those of the Taliban. I'll go further and say the Taliban consists of animals stuck in the 8th century.

I guess that makes me a racist, a xenophobe, an Islamaphobe, or something else evil (according to the libs).
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2012 09:13 PM by UConn-SMU.)
10-14-2012 09:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
RE: Multiculturalism takes a hit with the Taliban.
This is another dispicable act that is the hallmark of Shria. Muhammad is a pervert.
10-14-2012 10:33 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
[Image: Pakistan%20Malala_rally_295x200.jpg]
10-15-2012 09:24 AM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Well, Al-qaida released a statement that they are now going to target journalists and the media because........wait for it............they decided that the media is now biased against them!!

I'm wondering when the shift happened? 03-lmfao It couldn't possibly have anything to do with acting like savages, could it? Shooting a little girl because she spoke out against the animals? THAT story of the Pakistani girl is one of the few told in the media of tens of thousands of barbaric acts committed by these 7th century fools each year.

Just like liberals, unable or unwilling to connect cause and effect. Now, it is the MEDIA's fault (for reporting the truth).

As one essayist put it so succinctly;
Quote:The problem with Islam is that Muslims riot and burn and kill those who repeat what already exists in their scriptures.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3396/i...iU.twitter

Quote:When the life and acts of Mohammed were written and documented by Muslims, it was a source of pride for them; but in the 21st century it has become a source of shame, and now they cannot go back and remove what they already have written about the actions of Mohammed, so all they can do is riot burn and kill anyone who speaks about it. Their prophet has done a lot of unholy acts, but speaking about Islam and Mohammed's actions in an analytical way has become a crime. United Nations Resolution 1618, "The Istanbul Process," sponsored last December in a three-day, closed-door meeting in Washington D.C. by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, attempts to make it an international crime to discuss "religion" -- code for Islam. This proposal to criminalize free speech was repeated in September at the UN by the Ambassador from Pakistan, its sponsor; and repeated again by Egypt's new President, Mohamed Morsi.

The scary part now is that the U.S. president seems to agree.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012 02:26 PM by MileHighBronco.)
10-15-2012 02:24 PM
Advertisement

dcCid Offline
All American

I Root For: ACC, Big East
(10-15-2012 02:24 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  Well, Al-qaida released a statement that they are now going to target journalists and the media because........wait for it............they decided that the media is now biased against them!!

I'm wondering when the shift happened? 03-lmfao It couldn't possibly have anything to do with acting like savages, could it? Shooting a little girl because she spoke out against the animals? THAT story of the Pakistani girl is one of the few told in the media of tens of thousands of barbaric acts committed by these 7th century fools each year.

Just like liberals, unable or unwilling to connect cause and effect. Now, it is the MEDIA's fault (for reporting the truth).

Quote:The problem with Islam is that Muslims riot and burn and kill those who repeat what already exists in their scriptures.

Quote:When the life and acts of Mohammed were written and documented by Muslims, it was a source of pride for them; but in the 21st century it has become a source of shame, and now they cannot go back and remove what they already have written about the actions of Mohammed, so all they can do is riot burn and kill anyone who speaks about it. Their prophet has done a lot of unholy acts, but speaking about Islam and Mohammed's actions in an analytical way has become a crime. United Nations Resolution 1618, "The Istanbul Process," sponsored last December in a three-day, closed-door meeting in Washington D.C. by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, attempts to make it an international crime to discuss "religion" -- code for Islam. This proposal to criminalize free speech was repeated in September at the UN by the Ambassador from Pakistan, its sponsor; and repeated again by Egypt's new President, Mohamed Morsi.

And how is that different from the Republicans say about the media?
10-15-2012 02:47 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
(10-15-2012 02:47 PM)dcCid Wrote:  
(10-15-2012 02:24 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  Well, Al-qaida released a statement that they are now going to target journalists and the media because........wait for it............they decided that the media is now biased against them!!

Are you related to Robert?
10-15-2012 02:51 PM
dcCid Offline
All American

(10-15-2012 02:51 PM)GrayBeard Wrote:  

Are you related to Robert?

Yes I am related since we all descend from Adam and Eve.

I guess by your comment there is no difference in what The Taliban and The GOP do by blaming the media.
10-15-2012 03:53 PM
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

Last time I checked, Republicans don't attack, riot, maim and murder people they disagree with or think are biased against them. These guys (al-qaida and other Islamists) are TELLING us that they are going to target media. When they say they are going to target you, perhaps it is a good idea to pay attention. Target means "kill" to them. THAT is how it is different from what Republicans SAY, as if you really didn't know.

If a story is not reported in our press, did it really happen? Our media is very biased - as much in HOW they report the news as to WHAT they choose to IGNORE and not report. You have to almost read the foreign press to really know what is going on around the world, our press leaves out so much of what is happening. Our MSM is also restrained by political correctness and does not report on most of the many atrocities committed by that 'religion of peace.'

I'm surprised by your post because my impression was that you were a pretty level headed poster. Guess I was wrong.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012 04:09 PM by MileHighBronco.)
10-15-2012 03:59 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

Well, nobody's shot the cast of the View in the head.
10-15-2012 04:00 PM
dcCid Offline
All American

(10-15-2012 04:00 PM)Smaug Wrote:  

So are you saying that although the Taliban and the GOP share common values on their attack on the media, it is ok because the tactics they use may be different?
10-15-2012 04:09 PM
Advertisement

Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(10-15-2012 04:09 PM)dcCid Wrote:  
(10-15-2012 04:00 PM)Smaug Wrote:  

So are you saying that although the Taliban and the GOP share common values on their attack on the media, it is ok because the tactics they use may be different?

Heh, no.
10-15-2012 04:58 PM
UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
I'm going to issue a fatwa against MSNBC.
10-15-2012 08:34 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

(10-15-2012 04:09 PM)dcCid Wrote:  So are you saying that although the Taliban and the GOP share common values on their attack on the media, it is ok because the tactics they use may be different?

Are you really that obtuse?

One group wants to silence the press by killing them. Kind of like the extreme left wanting to muzzle dissent in this country (fairness doctrine), just a bit more extreme.

The other group simply wants a press that is not biased to one ideological side. No threats issued.

Yeah, I can see why you would be confused.
10-15-2012 11:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.