Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
GREAT GAME
WVUGeo1 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Though I wanted to be obnoxious the the UofL fans all I said was welcome to the Big East over and over....What a Helluva game...WE HAVE TO PLAY ALL OUR GAMES WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN BECAUSE MAGIC HAPPENS LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS...

And to you UofL fans that was impressive to see that many fans travel...I don't ever remember that many...So it is great to have another good traveling team...well see ya at papa johns next year...and if the game is even half that good it will be great good luck the rest of the way make the Big East Proud and your boys are studs on offense...I have nothing but accolades for your team
10-15-2005 07:52 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Jackson1011 Offline

I Root For:

Agreed...that was a great game..UL has so much talent on offense....and keep your heads up and win out because the Gator is a damn fine bowl

Jackson
10-15-2005 08:40 PM
army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL

Yah, that was a great game. Congradulations! You all wore us down and just were a TOUGHER team than we were.
10-15-2005 09:00 PM
Wilkie01 Offline
Cards Prognosticater
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Louisville

Nice win the better team won.
10-15-2005 09:04 PM
Advertisement

SF Husky Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCONN

Great props to both UL and WVU. Great finish and it is good for the BE. Too bad rest of the nation have to watch PSU/MICH and ND/USC, but it was a good game.

It looks like the start of a good rivalry. I think both teams are pretty good teams this year. UL can still drop huge points on anyone. Oregon St beat Cal today, so UL is not a bad team at all.

Overall, I think it was a decent day for the BE. I am very disappointed that my Huskies lost today, we still have to build some depth. We had bunch of guys out on D due to injuries and our freshman QB still has a lot to learn. I wish our old QB would come back but Cincy played a pretty good game overall.
10-15-2005 09:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats

SF Husky Wrote:Great props to both UL and WVU. Great finish and it is good for the BE. Too bad rest of the nation have to watch PSU/MICH and ND/USC, but it was a good game.
Three best games of the season and they were all on at the same time :eek:

But, I'm sure the entire nation DID get to see the OT sessions during after game bonus coverage 04-cheers
10-15-2005 11:07 PM
kardphan Offline
1st String

I Root For:

My hat goes off to WVU, your team played with the type of heart I wish our team could play with. Its too bad the guys like Micheal Bush, Brian Brohm, the offensive line, and Joshua Tinch leave that place with a loss. Those guys left it all on the field, but as far as the defense, I will reserve comment at this time. The defense should of just stayed on the sidelines in the 4th quarter because they couldn't tackle a women's football team. It was not just the 4th quarter I was dissappointed with the way they tackled the whole game. I don't know how it looked on TV, but from the stands they could tackle jack. Goodluck to WvU the rest of the season. I'm not excited about the Car Bowl because I know Notre Dame is going to the gator. I'd rather play a top ACC team than a middle of the road. This is just a team I don't understand, we are a top 10 team at home and a top 50 team on the road. Its been a jekyle and hyde season and definitly a dissappointing one. :mad:
10-16-2005 12:26 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.