Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Just wanted to say
Bookmark and Share
CatMom Online
Getting Old Sucks!

I Root For: TXST
Just wanted to say
Thank you to the folks that started and maintain this forum and all the great SBC posters.

It's been 3 weeks (into the season) and I'm sick of the WAC board, mainly because of the UTSA posters claiming superiority, and being so self-righteous, amongst other things. (like claiming they took our hand and got us into the WAC).

I'm probably off that board for the most part, now. I can't handle stupid fans.

I feel comfortable here and appreciate the knowledge I'm gaining about the Sun Belt, its teams, its fans and the comaradarie; along with your respect that I, as a female fan, have something to say and add to this forum.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012 09:29 PM by CatMom.)
09-17-2012 09:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

chrisattsu Offline
Mom's Favorite

I Root For: Tarleton / TXST
RE: Just wanted to say
Down with the Dirtybirds

[Image: bobcat__medium.jpg]
09-17-2012 09:38 PM
MeanGreenFan123 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: North Texas
There is a WAC board?
09-17-2012 09:42 PM
TXSTCAT Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Bobcats
I stopped post after some idiot posted a Texas State to the MWC thread. Seriously the hard on those guys have for the MWC makes me sad for them. I'm proud of the SBC and the fans that post here with Pride. SBC second to none.
09-17-2012 09:46 PM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

I Root For: TROY
You're welcome. FYI: myself, Owlfamily, insideUALR, and CardinalblackTrojan started this board. 03-thumbsup
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012 10:07 PM by Burn the Horse.)
09-17-2012 10:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManzanoWolf Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: stAte
(09-17-2012 09:28 PM)CatMom Wrote:  Thank you to the folks that started and maintain this forum and all the great SBC posters.

It's been 3 weeks (into the season) and I'm sick of the WAC board, mainly because of the UTSA posters claiming superiority, and being so self-righteous, amongst other things. (like claiming they took our hand and got us into the WAC).

I'm probably off that board for the most part, now. I can't handle stupid fans.

I feel comfortable here and appreciate the knowledge I'm gaining about the Sun Belt, its teams, its fans and the comaradarie; along with your respect that I, as a female fan, have something to say and add to this forum.

I think most SBC football fans are proud of what we built from scratch and we tend to stick together and support one another . . it has been a long and at times difficult journey, but WE ARE FAMILY . . welcome to the family . . and we have great Mods on this board.

Go Texas State . . Go SBC !! 02-13-banana
09-17-2012 10:22 PM
Advertisement

winston70 Offline
All American

I Root For: La Tech
(09-17-2012 09:42 PM)MeanGreenFan123 Wrote:  There is a WAC board?

There used to be one... 03-lmfao
09-17-2012 10:23 PM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
welcome aboard cat fans. i didn't start the board...i just made it awesome!

[Image: pat+on+back.jpg]
09-17-2012 10:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ManzanoWolf Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(09-17-2012 10:25 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  welcome aboard cat fans. i didn't start the board...i just made it awesome!

[Image: pat+on+back.jpg]

You are a hoot . . 03-lmfao 03-lmfao
09-17-2012 10:28 PM
RabidRunner Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: UTSA
Those damn UTSA fans...when will it stop.

LOL
03-lmfao
09-17-2012 10:33 PM
TexasWarhawkBrother Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ULM,FSU,UNC
(09-17-2012 10:07 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  You're welcome. FYI: myself, Owlfamily, insideUALR, and CardinalblackTrojan started this board. 03-thumbsup

+5 Thank yall for starting it !!! 04-cheers
09-17-2012 10:35 PM
Advertisement

dewclaws Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Texas State
yep... this is my favorite board. I like the way fans here are proud of their school, conference and support other teams in the Sun Belt (mixed in with some good-natured ribbing of course). The demeanor of posters here makes me so happy that my Bobcats are coming on board. When the latest round of realignment went down, I was initially disappointed we were passed over by MWC and C-USA, but relieved we had a home. Now, since getting to know the Sun Belt better, I love it! This is one scrappy conference! If all the schools stick together, the sky is the limit for the SBC. I am excited Texas State will be a part of it. Go Sun Belt! 04-rock
09-17-2012 10:54 PM
RaiderATO Offline
Puddin' Stick

I Root For: MiddleTennessee
(09-17-2012 10:07 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  You're welcome. FYI: myself, Owlfamily, insideUALR, and CardinalblackTrojan started this board. 03-thumbsup

That's one of the biggest lies I've ever read. But whatever helps you sleep at night.
09-17-2012 11:09 PM
trojanbrutha Offline
Beltbbs Troy Football INsider

(09-17-2012 10:54 PM)dewclaws Wrote:  yep... this is my favorite board. I like the way fans here are proud of their school, conference and support other teams in the Sun Belt (mixed in with some good-natured ribbing of course). The demeanor of posters here makes me so happy that my Bobcats are coming on board. When the latest round of realignment went down, I was initially disappointed we were passed over by MWC and C-USA, but relieved we had a home. Now, since getting to know the Sun Belt better, I love it! This is one scrappy conference! If all the schools stick together, the sky is the limit for the SBC. I am excited Texas State will be a part of it. Go Sun Belt! 04-rock

It's kinda like having a kid brother...you can beat him up, but nobody else better lay a finger on him...one big, dysfunctional family 03-cloud9
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012 11:12 PM by trojanbrutha.)
09-17-2012 11:10 PM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

(09-17-2012 11:09 PM)RaiderATO Wrote:  

That's one of the biggest lies I've ever read. But whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't follow. Myself and the folks I named were the original 4 who got this board rolling. I don't know what else to say, that is the main reason we are the Mods of the board, we were the founders. Please elaborate on your point.

Of course, since the founding we have done tons to make this board the best on the bbs network, and our membership seems to be very pleased with the direction we have led toward.

Anyone who wants to step in and back me up would be welcome. I take a tremendous amount of pride in the fact I started this community, and hate to have someone publicly deny my claim that I was one of the founders of SunBeltbbs, when in fact I was. I work tirelessly to ensure this forum is the best on the net, hell even Paul of Troy agrees with me on that one! 04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012 11:44 PM by Burn the Horse.)
09-17-2012 11:31 PM
DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

I Root For: EMU, DCFC
I Kinda wish Tx State's nickname was Coyotes... because I love Looney Tunes. Get Rowdy boyz!
09-17-2012 11:54 PM
Advertisement

chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
The 4 mods started the board, and they have done an excellent job running this place. The complaint department is easy to find...yet no man dares to enter the place, and all decisions on banishments are handed out fairly

However, not to toot my own horn, (I would never do such a thing) but posters like Beed and myself are what make this place go...everyone would be so hopelessly lost without me.
09-18-2012 12:48 AM
ManzanoWolf Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(09-17-2012 11:31 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  
(09-17-2012 11:09 PM)RaiderATO Wrote:  

I don't follow. Myself and the folks I named were the original 4 who got this board rolling. I don't know what else to say, that is the main reason we are the Mods of the board, we were the founders. Please elaborate on your point.

Of course, since the founding we have done tons to make this board the best on the bbs network, and our membership seems to be very pleased with the direction we have led toward.

Anyone who wants to step in and back me up would be welcome. I take a tremendous amount of pride in the fact I started this community, and hate to have someone publicly deny my claim that I was one of the founders of SunBeltbbs, when in fact I was. I work tirelessly to ensure this forum is the best on the net, hell even Paul of Troy agrees with me on that one! 04-cheers

To my knowledge, you guys did create this board as it exists today. Years ago Swamphound (Cajun Fan) tried to get the BBS going and I tried to assist him with the stAte Forum. It never took off to the degree this board did and . . eventually a deal was cut with the other SBC Board that no longer exists and we all moved back over there. That is my recollection of the past.

You guys created this board and I thank you . . I like it !! 04-cheers
09-18-2012 01:06 AM
FIU Panther Fan Offline
1st String

I Root For: FIU
This forum was here inactive, just like all the schools have a forum here, Arkstate's SBC board kept crashing and having issues. We moved here. If what you are saying is that you encouraged people to move here, that might be the case, I don't remember. But to say you started it is a bit of a stretch. You do a good job of keeping the conversation flowing, so congratulations.
09-18-2012 06:34 AM
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.

I think that most people that come to this board would agree that it is the best. If there is a better board I have never seen it.
Thank you guys, all that were and are associated with making it, and making it run so well.
09-18-2012 06:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.