Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

classy female iowa fans near me
Bookmark and Share
niucyberdawg Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU Huskies
classy female iowa fans near me
every time I taunted them by raising ten fingers for our ten points and then three fingers for three Hawks' points, they gave me one finger back.

great fun it was for 58 minutes.
09-02-2012 02:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
RE: classy female iowa fans near me
(09-02-2012 02:50 PM)niucyberdawg Wrote:  every time I taunted them by raising ten fingers for our ten points and then three fingers for three Hawks' points, they gave me one finger back.

LOL!! Nice cyber!

This is not meant as an insult but in fact quite the opposite, but after yesterday I definitely understand what corn fed means regarding Iowa females. Ive never seen so many 6 foot + females with college attire on in my life. Not that they were overweight, just impressively strong and tall, and thick boned. Two things crossed my mind..1) Is that really from just being "corn-fed", and 2) can we get any of them to play offensive line! I did find it amusing to see two female Iowa fans pulling their pants up coming out of some bushes, just not enough port-O-potties.
09-02-2012 02:56 PM
niucyberdawg Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU Huskies
next year may find you hiding in those bushes to find females.
09-02-2012 02:59 PM
randyfensfanclub1 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
There were about a dozen Iowa fans @ Hawkeye's on Taylor. About another 6 came after half, think the left early. Only 2 NIu were me and a friend.

Only one other NIU fan there, a grad.

Girls were hammered, no concept. Guys there whole time little obnoxious, but not too bad. Expected for how bad their team played.

Young guys who came in at half were hammered. Po'd, butcould talk football. One actually bought us a couple shots.

The one NIU guy, bought us a pitcher.

Biggest ******* of the night, guy about 45 comes in with 2 women about 8:30-9. NIU hat, starts bitching about UM/AL being n 3 tvs in Chicago, Sox not on, then about the Cubs...of course! SOX were on 3 tvs, one right behind him. Was blitzed NIU fan, yeslling about everything. Then of course, starts cheering for UM, which he didn't want on.

Tool.

Moral....jack$$es on both sides, but in the end, Iowa people gave some kudos and even got us some drinks. NIU fans were of the extremes. Small sample, but probably pretty accurate.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 03:29 PM by randyfensfanclub1.)
09-02-2012 03:28 PM
Advertisement

NIU75 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
(09-02-2012 02:56 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 02:50 PM)niucyberdawg Wrote:  every time I taunted them by raising ten fingers for our ten points and then three fingers for three Hawks' points, they gave me one finger back.

LOL!! Nice cyber!

This is not meant as an insult but in fact quite the opposite, but after yesterday I definitely understand what corn fed means regarding Iowa females. Ive never seen so many 6 foot + females with college attire on in my life. Not that they were overweight, just impressively strong and tall, and thick boned. Two things crossed my mind..1) Is that really from just being "corn-fed", and 2) can we get any of them to play offensive line! I did find it amusing to see two female Iowa fans pulling their pants up coming out of some bushes, just not enough port-O-potties.
Do not forget, that about half of the Iowa fans/students are from the Chicago area.
09-02-2012 03:52 PM
Huskie_Jon Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Huskies
I had to explain to one group of females that at NIU we will play in our conference championship game and win. Then we go on to win our bowl game.

How do they do it at Iowa?
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 09:43 AM by Huskie_Jon.)
09-04-2012 09:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
onlinepole Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NU & NIU
Hence the term Idiots Out Walking Around
09-05-2012 01:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.