Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Good win...
Bookmark and Share
RUmojo Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Rutgers

I guess you guys are bowl eligible now, good win today against Temple. You guys still have some weaknesses, but you are playing some good football. Keep it up and represent well for the BE in a bowl game!!!
11-02-2002 09:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

KY4WVU Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Thanks. We need to start rushing the passer better, play 4 quarters, and pass the ball better. The last thing would be huge if we could get that started. Temple had 9 in the box on our last drive today and we still scored. If Rasheed can calm down and get a few passes off to keep guys off of his back we will be virtually unstoppable for anyone.
11-02-2002 11:54 PM
RUmojo Offline
2nd String

The 'neers seem to be growing up as the season goes along. They look much better now than they did when the season started. I think you guys have BC this weekend, that game is a good measuring stick to see where you are. Good Luck.
11-08-2002 10:46 AM
Advertisement

RUmojo Offline
2nd String

KY4WVU, you guys are looking good! The way you guys have played lately is surprising. Congrats on a good win.
11-09-2002 08:22 PM
KY4WVU Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Thanks......BC was the best game we have played to date. Rasheed threw the ball well, and if that continues we are very tough to stop on offense. Rich kind of went into run mode in the 4th or we would have scored more.

However, the best thing about our team this year is our defense. We have stopped everyone but Maryland on the ground, and that was just a terrible game all around for us. We are not the best pass coverage team and we don't get many sacks, but you can see opposing QB's dancing and get nervous when they come out and see 8 men in coverage. I wish that we could play Wisconsin again, because we had no pass coverage in that game.

VT does not play to our strengths. Although I believe that we have our best chance to win this year, I'm not betting the farm on it. VT has not lost three straight in a few weeks, our punter is really, really, really slow on the kick, and Rashee has yet to play in a crowd like that (Wisconsin was loud, but they don't have such an in your face defense like VT) I think this game will be close and in a game like this special teams will win it for you. And I must say that VT's special teams is probably going to beat any teams.

The brawl on the other hand is a different story. Which Pitt team will show up against us. The one that shut down VT and made them look like a 4th place BE team or the one that had to get a defensive TD to beat Temple? If the second one shows up, we will beat Pitt and be on a collision course with the Gator bowl. If the VT game Pitt shows up then we could be in for a Larry Fitzgerald show............and I don't like that one.
11-16-2002 05:22 PM
RUmojo Offline
2nd String

You guys are having an amazing season...CONGRATS on the big win against VTech 04-cheers I guess the backyard brawl will be a real brawl this year!!!
11-22-2002 06:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.