Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

msudogs57, quick question....
Bookmark and Share
THUNDERREB Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

...just curious, is that picture you have at the bottom of your posts from the 1998 game? It's obviously in Oxford, but just curious......cool shot....
06-03-2005 09:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

WizardRebel Offline
All American

I Root For: Ole Miss

Thunder, I'm going to venture a guess that the pic is indeed from the 1998 Egg Bowl. State won the West that year with the win over the Rebs. I looked closely and I see #50 at center, which would be Matt Luke, and that would be his senior season. Romaro was injured and David Morris got the start at QB that night, which would explain why Romaro isn't under center. Plus, I believe I see Rufus French lined up at TE and Grant Heard lined up at WR.

Anyway, that's my guess.

WR
06-05-2005 10:00 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THUNDERREB Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I think you're right....but my memory may have blocked that game out.....did we even score?
Also, would that be Heard's junior season? or sophomore?
06-06-2005 09:26 AM
msudawg57 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Yea it was 98. I believe the score was 27-6. That was my first trip to O-town. Jason Baker has some good photos on his site..
06-18-2005 11:23 AM
LSUJoe Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

YO THUNDER REB!!! WHat's up, boy!! Haven't seen your hide around these parts in a while.

And how'd y'all like that choke-job your baseball team did vs Texas? That made my year. And beofre y'all start the "hey %^**(%, we were better than LSU this year)", save it. Because unlike OleMiss, at least LSU greatest teams of all times got the job done and won the CWS!!!!! ha. 04-drinky

Hugs and kisses and I know y'all are looking forward to your annual LSU BUTT-STOMPING later this year!! See ya!!

JOE 04-rock
06-21-2005 01:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WizardRebel Offline
All American

LSUJoe Wrote:YO THUNDER REB!!! WHat's up, boy!! Haven't seen your hide around these parts in a while.

And how'd y'all like that choke-job your baseball team did vs Texas? That made my year. And beofre y'all start the "hey %^**(%, we were better than LSU this year)", save it. Because unlike OleMiss, at least LSU greatest teams of all times got the job done and won the CWS!!!!! ha. 04-drinky

Hugs and kisses and I know y'all are looking forward to your annual LSU BUTT-STOMPING later this year!! See ya!!

JOE 04-rock
:stupid:

And the village idiot has returned. Welcome back Moe. Even though none of us like you, kinda good to see your posts every now and then. You're definitely good for a laugh.

WR
06-21-2005 09:11 PM
Advertisement

LSUJoe Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Hey there Wizzy, it nice to see that my third favorite dude of all-time is still here too!! 04-cheers

LSU 03-nutkick OleP
06-22-2005 10:53 AM
THUNDERREB Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

YO THUNDER REB!!! WHat's up, boy!! Haven't seen your hide around these parts in a while.

[QUOTE][QUOTE]

Seems like maybe, I'm supposed to know you...you're not the guy I stuffed in the trash can just outside the basketball arena in BR are you? If so, sorry about that, but hey, you deserved it......AND I hope you're nuts and larinyx recoverd ok. If its not you.....OOPS!!

Anyway, "boy"...me?......dude, that's kinda like calling the Mississippi River a creak, isn't it? 05-nono

regardless....Hotty Toddy!!!! 04-cheers
06-27-2005 11:35 AM
LSUJoe Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Whatever you say, Squirt.
And no, that wasnt me because if you tried that on me, I'd have your butt pinned to the dirt so quick you'd pee yourself. 03-cool

And why the obsession with another guy's nuts?
06-30-2005 03:12 PM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

LSUJoe Wrote:I'd have your butt pinned to the dirt so quick you'd pee yourself. 03-cool
That statement says it all about you Moe. 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol

WR
06-30-2005 06:20 PM
THUNDERREB Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

And no, that wasnt me because if you tried that on me, I'd have your butt pinned to the dirt so quick you'd pee yourself.
[QUOTE]

Game on...little twirp...ask mommy if you can leave for a little bit...I'm in on whatever you have in mind, chump.

BTW- you really need to leave your perverted ramblings on http://www.yellowshowersandassclowns.com.
07-05-2005 01:55 PM
Advertisement

USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

i smell an internet brawl 03-lol
07-05-2005 03:09 PM
THUNDERREB Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

nah..if this is the same little high school 1-pump chump joe from the old fans only site.....he's a little blow-hard turd/ i-net tuff guy....that is, until you pimp slap him like a little smart-mouth brat and he runs along and tells his mommy......then, he'll come back when the red wears off.....he's a harmless little twirp.
07-06-2005 08:18 AM
LSUJoe Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

AHHHHHH, some things never ever change. LSU still wins everything, OlePiss still loses everything and ThunderReb is still on Roids.
Seriously, Junior, I would kick your balls so far up your butt you'd be coughing up pubes for the rest of the month 03-nutkick so don't go there.
But seriously, I'm kind of afraid to touch you 'cause I don't want to catch whatever virus you've picked up from your gay gangbangs in the toolshed behind Rebel Stadium. 03-lol

But it's all irelevant because this is a sports board and I let the BAYOU BENGALS of LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY do the talking for me!!! That's 5 TIME BASEBALL WORLD CHAMPS, FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPS and THE BEST SEC FOOTBALL TEAM OF THE PAST DECADE!!! 04-cheers

LSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSULSUL
07-08-2005 12:59 PM
OleMissRebel Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

does anyone know where i can find audio or video from ole miss football or even coach o?
07-09-2005 11:26 AM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

OleMissRebel Wrote:does anyone know where i can find audio or video from ole miss football or even coach o?
OMR, I've got a link for a good site saved to my favorites page at work, but I don't have the URL here. I'll try and get it to you in the next day or so.

WR
07-10-2005 10:57 AM
Advertisement

USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

here you go man

<a href='http://www.c-m-o.com/olemiss/' target='_blank'>Link</a>
07-10-2005 04:27 PM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

USMC Wrote:here you go man

<a href='http://www.c-m-o.com/olemiss/' target='_blank'>Link</a>
Yeah...what he said. 03-lol

Thanks Marine. Now I actually have that as a favorite at home. I realized when I saw OMR's post that I didn't have it here.

WR
07-11-2005 01:24 AM
USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

no problem man. That's why they pay me the big bucks.... 03-lol
07-11-2005 09:24 AM
OleMissRebel Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Thanks, good stuff
07-11-2005 12:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.