JSU is too good for us.
Bookmark and Share
Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: TROY
JSU is too good for us.
http://gojaxstate.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5762

Btw...who on here is Sunbelter? lol
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2012 03:16 PM by MTPiKapp.)
08-14-2012 01:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

panama Offline
Legend

I Root For: Georgia STATE
RE: JSU is too good for us.
One person out of 15 posts said the SBC sucks.
08-14-2012 01:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

Question going out to App state fans because I know yall read this board....Would you be more excited to play JSU or Troy, since JSU seems to know how yall think?
08-14-2012 01:26 PM
Advertisement

KAjunRaider Offline
Heisman

I Root For: U.M.T.
JSU = UT-Martin

same difference to me

Our recently retired baseball coach graduated from there. That's the only connection.
08-14-2012 01:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TrojanNation Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Troy
RE: JSU is to good for us.
Everybody knows FCS is better than the SBC. 01-wingedeagle

Just stop going over there.

And please stop bringing that **** over here.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2012 01:39 PM by TrojanNation.)
08-14-2012 01:38 PM
Advertisement

Glassonion Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: AppState
(08-14-2012 01:26 PM)Atlanta Trojan Wrote:  Question going out to App state fans because I know yall read this board....Would you be more excited to play JSU or Troy, since JSU seems to know how yall think?

Troy.

Seems like they were pretty complimentary to me though. I would rather be in the "WAC East" than in the current Sun Belt, it certainly wouldnt be as competative initially, but would be a tighter footprint than the SB, would have several rivalries ready to go, and great attendance. The Sun Belt footprint is compact for a FBS league, but is still pretty large from a travel standpoint.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2012 07:57 PM by Glassonion.)
08-14-2012 07:04 PM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

JSU fans are as dillusional as they are jealous of Troy's success. They won't admit it of course, because that would make them look weak and pathetic, but beneath the fake and transparent pride, they are just that.

They remind me of the kid who is jealous of another kid's new car, so he rags on the brand to compensate for the fact he can't afford one. 03-weeping

Enjoy the wasteland that is FCS football Gamecock fans. Of course, if you'd like to swap sides and put on the Cardinal, you're welcome to come join the Good Guys and cheer "Go Troy Go!" 03-thumbsup
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2012 09:15 PM by Burn the Horse.)
08-14-2012 09:09 PM
Advertisement

Dedsquirrl Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: USA Jaguars
(08-14-2012 09:09 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  JSU fans are as dillusional as they are jealous of Troy's success. They won't admit it of course, because that would make them look weak and pathetic, but beneath the fake and transparent pride, they are just that.

They remind me of the kid who is jealous of another kid's new car, so he rags on the brand to compensate for the fact he can't afford one. 03-weeping

Enjoy the wasteland that is FCS football Gamecock fans. Of course, if you'd like to swap sides and put on the Cardinal, you're welcome to come join the Good Guys and cheer "Go Troy Go!" 03-thumbsup

Or if you can't relinquish your hatred of Troy, feel free to join the Jaguar Nation.
08-15-2012 04:29 PM
Atlanta Trojan Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

(08-15-2012 04:29 PM)Dedsquirrl Wrote:  
(08-14-2012 09:09 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  JSU fans are as dillusional as they are jealous of Troy's success. They won't admit it of course, because that would make them look weak and pathetic, but beneath the fake and transparent pride, they are just that.

Or if you can't relinquish your hatred of Troy, feel free to join the Jaguar Nation.

Why do that when they are far better and above both TROY and USA?
08-15-2012 07:59 PM
Advertisement

Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

Yeah, JSU is better than all of us...just like Alabama State. 03-lmfao
08-15-2012 08:19 PM
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Wow, just wow, JaxState really gets on some nerves. Thank God football season is almost here.
Who would App State rather play? JaxState or Troy....don't even think we would need to answer that. No offense JaxState, but Troy, of course.
I don't think that JSU has ever even won a playoff game, wouldn't even be concerned about beating them; Troy on the other hand would be a challenge. Especially in my mind since I would be rooting somewhat for both teams.

The Sun Belt doesn't suck. It's not the SEC, but who is except them. Take out East Carolina and Southern Miss and the Sun Belt is a better conference than the CUSA. Some years you wouldn't have to take both of them out to be better. Damn it, be proud of who you are. Why even respond to "bear baiting", there is no veracity in those statements? You may not like what I am about to say, but if JSU gets that much vitriol, you should think of having them in the conference eventually.
08-16-2012 03:03 PM
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

(08-16-2012 03:03 PM)GoApps70 Wrote:  Who would App State rather play? JaxState or Troy....don't even think we would need to answer that. No offense JaxState, but Troy, of course.

Of course you'd rather play us!
[Image: 1abc.jpg]

the only reason JSU gets these type of reactions is because we are bored and need someone to rag on. the Gamecocks are an easy target because they are well-beneath us but hilariously think they are better.
08-16-2012 04:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.