Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

will Graham just STFU
Bookmark and Share
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

I Root For: Pitt/Navy

Donators
will Graham just STFU
This retard just sticks his foot in his mouth every time he mentions Pitt. He's really going to criticize the WPIAL's level of football. I'm a follower of HS ball like the next guy. I'll be the first to admit that the level of ball isn't what it used to be. But lets be real, the average recruit here didn't fit his system. Most of the schools w/ athletes galore like Woody High, Aliquippa, McKeesport, and so on doesn't run the spread. The majority of the schools that run the spread are usually passing teams like South Fayette. Clairton is the one HS offense that runs some zone read but it wouldn't be mistaken for WVU under RichRod. But to add to Graham's hypocrisy here is that he's offered some WPIAL kids.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 11:30 PM by ClairtonPanther.)
08-08-2012 10:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
RE: will Graham just STFU
The guy has a god complex. He's the best thing out there. You have to remember that he never fails at anything, it's the circumstances and people around him that let him down.
08-09-2012 06:49 AM
ndlutz Offline
I am the liquor.

I Root For: Pitt
I'm sure the recruiting grounds in Arizona are going to be much more fertile (not). I would be shocked if he lasts long in coaching. He's just going to burn people out on his nonsense.
08-09-2012 08:59 AM
7fielder Offline
1st String

I Root For: Pittsburgh
I heard he also called out the Pitt administration as "dysfunctional" in the interview. Said he was unaware of those dynamics before he was hired.
08-09-2012 12:21 PM
Advertisement

ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

Donators
(08-09-2012 12:21 PM)7fielder Wrote:  I heard he also called out the Pitt administration as "dysfunctional" in the interview. Said he was unaware of those dynamics before he was hired.

Yea, I saw that too. Just wanted to hit on the one aspect that he really made himself look like a fool.
08-09-2012 06:58 PM
ndlutz Offline
I am the liquor.

They are dysfunctional - they won't bring back script :).
08-09-2012 11:57 PM
7fielder Offline
1st String

We know they are dysfunctional. We can say that. Graham saying it is like a stranger punching your brother. You can do it, but he can't.
08-10-2012 09:24 AM
Advertisement

ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

Donators
(08-10-2012 09:24 AM)7fielder Wrote:  We know they are dysfunctional. We can say that. Graham saying it is like a stranger punching your brother. You can do it, but he can't.

absolutely...
08-10-2012 12:38 PM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
(08-09-2012 06:58 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  
(08-09-2012 12:21 PM)7fielder Wrote:  I heard he also called out the Pitt administration as "dysfunctional" in the interview. Said he was unaware of those dynamics before he was hired.

Yea, I saw that too. Just wanted to hit on the one aspect that he really made himself look like a fool.

Yeah, I'm sure TG couldn't stand it when SP asked him WTF after all of the promises of "High Octane"... Most likely, the admin did the following to make Graham call them dysfunctional:

1) Held him accountable when TG's "buddies" bailed on him to go coach with "Hot Rod"

2) Forced him to look at his coaches more closely to figure out why the team was so unprepared for most games and thus rock the boat of TG's "buddy system".

3) Asked him to detail what went wrong this season and his plans to correct the error made in 2011 for the 2012 season.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 12:55 PM by miko33.)
08-10-2012 12:54 PM
Hokie Mark Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: VT, ACC teams
I thought you boys might like this photo:

[Image: 109921-478-428.jpg]

If you print it out and draw concentric circles, you can mount it over your favorite dart board!
08-15-2012 07:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

7fielder Offline
1st String

Hokie Mark is my resident favorite Vtech blogger
08-15-2012 08:56 PM
catdaddy_2402 Offline
I'm not an ACC cheerleader

I Root For: Clemson and ECU
In the short term it's probably going to hurt, but if your fanbase and admin is patient and allows Chryst time to rebuild the mess that is your football program from all the turmoil the past few years he'll have y'all headed in the right direction. Other than impatience the biggest thing y'all have to worry about is a B1G team coming in and stealing him away if he has even the most limited amount of success.
08-18-2012 09:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ClairtonPanther Offline
people need to wake up

Donators
(08-18-2012 09:17 PM)catdaddy_2402 Wrote:  In the short term it's probably going to hurt, but if your fanbase and admin is patient and allows Chryst time to rebuild the mess that is your football program from all the turmoil the past few years he'll have y'all headed in the right direction. Other than impatience the biggest thing y'all have to worry about is a B1G team coming in and stealing him away if he has even the most limited amount of success.

I hear ya. Personally I hate how some Pitt fans dwell on Graham and what happened. But this guy consistently opens his mouth about Pitt.

I do agree w/ everything you said about Chryst though.
08-18-2012 09:29 PM
Advertisement

catdaddy_2402 Offline
I'm not an ACC cheerleader

I Root For: Clemson and ECU
(08-18-2012 09:29 PM)ClairtonPanther Wrote:  
(08-18-2012 09:17 PM)catdaddy_2402 Wrote:  In the short term it's probably going to hurt, but if your fanbase and admin is patient and allows Chryst time to rebuild the mess that is your football program from all the turmoil the past few years he'll have y'all headed in the right direction. Other than impatience the biggest thing y'all have to worry about is a B1G team coming in and stealing him away if he has even the most limited amount of success.

I hear ya. Personally I hate how some Pitt fans dwell on Graham and what happened. But this guy consistently opens his mouth about Pitt.

I do agree w/ everything you said about Chryst though.

Graham is, was, and always will be a snake oil salesman. All it took for me to dislike the man was how he treated Rice. I hate the fact he's at ASU. My cousin moved out there after she got married and graduated from there, so they have been my defacto #1 PAC team. My only solace is he's either going to bomb out and get fired, or do a great job and move on to the next "better" position.
08-18-2012 09:57 PM
ndlutz Offline
I am the liquor.

I think that the "better" jobs are about to dry up for him. He may be stuck at ASU either way. I really only see his career moving one way - down. Should he be successful at ASU that will likely be the best he can do because he will prove to be difficult for anyone to hire without taking major flak for it.
08-19-2012 12:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.