Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hate Group or Domestic Terrorists?
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Hate Group or Domestic Terrorists?
Quote:We have absolutely no problem with Chick-fil-A achieving the American dream by building a successful business. The company invests its earnings to advance its values. As we learned, Chick-fil-A believes that loving, committed gay and lesbian couples, including those raising children, should not be entitled to the dignity, respect and protections that come with marriage. The company is using its dollars to shape public and political discourse by funding organizations that promote homophobia in the U.S. and abroad.

This is the softest comment on Chick-Fil-A's charitable giving, most commentary says Chick-Fil-A funds HATE GROUPS. I'd like to see the list of charities The Gay Agenda finds objectionable. I'm guessing it would include:

1) Evangelical Churches
2) Catholic Churces
3) Christian Schools
4) The Boy Scouts

Quote:Chick-fil-A doesn't operate in a vacuum. Its money comes from customers who eat at Chick-fil-A outlets in malls, on college campuses and in corporate centers. We in the equality movement simply wish to inform those who do business with Chick-fil-A that actions have consequences.

In a petition, Equality Illinois is urging socially responsible business and institutional leaders across the country to challenge Chick-fil-A's discriminatory practices and end all relationships that enable the Chick-fil-A brand to operate on their premises.

We urge mall owners who rent space to Chick-fil-A to look deeply at the hateful organizations the company supports. We ask university officials to reconsider accommodating a business that ostracizes a large segment of their student body. We want corporate leaders who allow Chick-fil-A to do business in their offices to consider a new restaurant option during contract renegotiations.

Hateful Groups, there it is, so Churches, Christian Schools, and The Boy Scouts are Hate Groups, NICE.

So basically The Equality Illinois movement wants to intimidate or coerce Chick-Fil-A owners into changing their religous beliefs to something Equality Illinois finds acceptable.

Terrorism - the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

So is Equality Illinois a HATE GROUP, or a Domestic Terrorist organization?
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 06:07 PM by THE NC Herd Fan.)
08-06-2012 05:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

chess Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU & Nebraska
RE: Hate Group or Domestic Terrorists?
Hear, hear!
08-06-2012 05:45 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Anyone that asserts churches and boy scouts are hate groups is a scumbag. ...Period.
08-06-2012 05:47 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
(08-06-2012 05:47 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Anyone that asserts churches and boy scouts are hate groups is a scumbag. ...Period.

Depends on what church you are talking about.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/
08-06-2012 06:38 PM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(08-06-2012 06:38 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 05:47 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Anyone that asserts churches and boy scouts are hate groups is a scumbag. ...Period.

Ah, the Westboro nuts. The trump card of every lib on the subject of religion.
08-06-2012 06:42 PM
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
That's no church - it's a cult of wackos. An cult with lawyers in the family and all, just looking for a fat payday from somebody who over-reacts to their shenanigans.
08-06-2012 06:47 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU

I didn't think I could laugh today but this one brought a chuckle. You cons have a few trump cards of your own.......... and HAVE NO PROBLEM using them.04-cheers
08-06-2012 06:58 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(08-06-2012 05:36 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  This is the softest comment on Chick-Fil-A's charitable giving, most commentary says Chick-Fil-A funds HATE GROUPS. I'd like to see the list of charities The Gay Agenda finds objectionable. I'm guessing it would include:

1) Evangelical Churches
2) Catholic Churces
3) Christian Schools
4) The Boy Scouts
5) Muslims (but the left will never turn on them)
6) OPEC (but the left still buys gas)
7) Most blacks and Hispanics (See #5)
8) As of a few weeks ago, El President Obama (for the win)
08-06-2012 07:04 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(08-06-2012 06:58 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Ah, the Westboro nuts. The trump card of every lib on the subject of religion.

I didn't think I could laugh today but this one brought a chuckle. You cons have a few trump cards of your own.......... and HAVE NO PROBLEM using them.04-cheers

The only trump card I play is the Constitution. Unfortunately because of BOTH gangs... it is as useful now as a football bat.03-banghead
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 07:22 PM by Fo Shizzle.)
08-06-2012 07:21 PM
Advertisement

Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(08-06-2012 06:58 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Ah, the Westboro nuts. The trump card of every lib on the subject of religion.

With all due respect, you haven't heard me bring up any of the scuttlebutt about the president's heritage, faith, and such.

My criticisms have been confined to his performance as president, which has been less than stellar by any objective measure.
08-06-2012 07:39 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(08-06-2012 07:39 PM)Smaug Wrote:  

With all due respect, you haven't heard me bring up any of the scuttlebutt about the president's heritage, faith, and such.

My criticisms have been confined to his performance as president, which has been less than stellar by any objective measure.

Less than stellar is being very gracious. I'd say total incompetence is closer to the truth.05-stirthepot
08-06-2012 07:43 PM
BlazerUnit Offline
Yeah, I Just Did That

I Root For: Key & Peele
(08-06-2012 05:36 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  
Quote:We have absolutely no problem with Chick-fil-A achieving the American dream by building a successful business. The company invests its earnings to advance its values. As we learned, Chick-fil-A believes that loving, committed gay and lesbian couples, including those raising children, should not be entitled to the dignity, respect and protections that come with marriage. The company is using its dollars to shape public and political discourse by funding organizations that promote homophobia in the U.S. and abroad.

This is the softest comment on Chick-Fil-A's charitable giving, most commentary says Chick-Fil-A funds HATE GROUPS. I'd like to see the list of charities The Gay Agenda finds objectionable. I'm guessing it would include:

1) Evangelical Churches
2) Catholic Churces
3) Christian Schools
4) The Boy Scouts

Quote:Chick-fil-A doesn't operate in a vacuum. Its money comes from customers who eat at Chick-fil-A outlets in malls, on college campuses and in corporate centers. We in the equality movement simply wish to inform those who do business with Chick-fil-A that actions have consequences.

In a petition, Equality Illinois is urging socially responsible business and institutional leaders across the country to challenge Chick-fil-A's discriminatory practices and end all relationships that enable the Chick-fil-A brand to operate on their premises.

We urge mall owners who rent space to Chick-fil-A to look deeply at the hateful organizations the company supports. We ask university officials to reconsider accommodating a business that ostracizes a large segment of their student body. We want corporate leaders who allow Chick-fil-A to do business in their offices to consider a new restaurant option during contract renegotiations.

Hateful Groups, there it is, so Churches, Christian Schools, and The Boy Scouts are Hate Groups, NICE.

So basically The Equality Illinois movement wants to intimidate or coerce Chick-Fil-A owners into changing their religous beliefs to something Equality Illinois finds acceptable.

Terrorism - the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

Perhaps some of your fellow Spin Roomers are just too polite or too classy, so allow an outside party to suggest the following:

The next time your choice is literally between 'publishing a pointless thought to a message board' or 'masturbation', just choose masturbation. It's probably more efficient use of your imagination than the particulars you've actually shared in this spot, even for the favored topical slant of this subforum. Don't feel insulted or ashamed; chances are good you'll achieve or even surpass the same level of satisfaction you originally sought from the web post.

You may very well ruin some socks and waste some knuckle children, but rest (or wank) assured that you won't be wasting everyone else's time.
08-07-2012 01:15 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies

1) Evangelical Churches
2) Catholic Churces
3) Christian Schools
4) The Boy Scouts

You forgot the Republican party as domestic terrorists/hate groups.
08-07-2012 01:20 PM
Advertisement

BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU

Donators
(08-07-2012 01:20 PM)RobertN Wrote:  

1) Evangelical Churches
2) Catholic Churces
3) Christian Schools
4) The Boy Scouts

You forgot the Republican party as domestic terrorists/hate groups.
Well you just jumped the shark.
08-07-2012 01:25 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(08-07-2012 01:15 PM)BlazerUnit Wrote:  

1) Evangelical Churches
2) Catholic Churces
3) Christian Schools
4) The Boy Scouts

Perhaps some of your fellow Spin Roomers are just too polite or too classy, so allow an outside party to suggest the following:

The next time your choice is literally between 'publishing a pointless thought to a message board' or 'masturbation', just choose masturbation. It's probably more efficient use of your imagination than the particulars you've actually shared in this spot, even for the favored topical slant of this subforum. Don't feel insulted or ashamed; chances are good you'll achieve or even surpass the same level of satisfaction you originally sought from the web post.

You may very well ruin some socks and waste some knuckle children, but rest (or wank) assured that you won't be wasting everyone else's time.

One thing's for sure you are a classless BIGOT, HATE MONGER, CHRISTIANPHOBE, DOMESTIC TERRORIST. Before you insult someone EXPLAIN exactly who the Hategroups are that have gays in such a hissy that they accuse Chick-FIL-A of funding hate groups, otherwise STFU.
08-07-2012 05:27 PM
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
(08-06-2012 06:42 PM)Smaug Wrote:  

so if I say Westboro is a hate group...I'm a "scumbag"? NICE!

03-lmfao this place cracks me up sometimes.
08-07-2012 05:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(08-07-2012 05:33 PM)UofMemphis Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 06:42 PM)Smaug Wrote:  

so if I say Westboro is a hate group...I'm a "scumbag"? NICE!

03-lmfao this place cracks me up sometimes.

Westboro is not a recognized Church. Try again.
08-07-2012 07:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.